Re: West Coast Messed CoasTM: Oregon Coach Makes Bold Move to Protest Boys on Girls' Teams

Thank Nancy Pelosi & Obama

Jan 27, 2024, 11:43:27 PMJan 27
On 13 Feb 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:ssbOJ.40899$Wdl5....@fx44.iad:

> This is what happens when Obama retreads are hired by the next
> administration. This is ALL OBAMA QUEER BULLSHIT.

Welcome West Coast, Messed Coast™ readers, where we learn that not every
Oregonian is muy bueno with wokeness run amok. Indeed, the last time we
rooted for anything in Oregon, it was for a bunch of Portland area high
school boys who kept removing the tampon machine from the wall of their
bathroom and depositing it into a toilet. We don't condone vandalism,
but when you're right about basic biology, you're right.

Standing up for what's right
A coach who "stands with women" has had enough of Oregon's experiments
in transgenderism. For 25-year-veteran Coach Dave Brown of Oregon's
Canby High School, it was time to stand up for what's right.

This long-time coach quit his job this week when he couldn't abide boys
on the girls' tennis team and announced it on Instagram so others could
see what doing the right thing looks like.

[I]t was not an easy decision to make. I love coaching, and have enjoyed
every moment of working with these girls. But I can no longer stand by
and watch as their dreams are shattered, and their opportunities are
taken from them. I can no longer stand by silently, while all the work
that was put into title 9 is disregarded. I cannot support policies that
put the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health of women at
risk.

I stand with my wife. I stand with women. I stand for truth. Will you
stand with me?

In his video, Brown spoke of his wife being a Title IX pioneer and how
allowing boys into locker rooms, as happened on his team, was destroying
girls' sports. His video was picked up by Libs of TikTok and went viral.

standtallwithdavebrown
Original audio

1,610 likes
standtallwithdavebrown

FULL VIDEO

This week, I resigned from my position as the head girls varsity tennis
coach at Canby High School.

it was not an easy decision to make. I love coaching, and have enjoyed
every moment of working with these girls. But I can no longer stand by
and watch as their dreams are shattered, and their opportunities are
taken from them. I can no longer stand by silently, while all the work
that was put into title 9 is disregarded. I cannot support policies that
put the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health of women at
risk.

I stand with my wife. I stand with women. I stand for truth. Will you
stand with me?

#title9 #titleix #womeninsports #girlsinsports #womenssports
#safetyforwomen #standwithwomen #womensrights #civilrights #truth
#integrity #coach #tennis #oregon #standtall #takeastand
#wherearethedads #parents #schoolboard #oregon #oregonsports
#oregondepartmentofeducation #ode #oregonsportsassociation #davebrown
#standtallwithdavebrown #dotherightthing #keepgirlssafe #selfdefense
#canbyhighschool #canbytennis

@turningpointusa
@pdx.real
@rileygbarker
@megynkelly @megynkellyshow @alliebstuckey
@rooted.wings

"These are not girls, they're boys playing a girls' sport," he said
"I'm never gonna lie to a kid. I'm going to support my wife who was a
pioneer in Title IX." His wife also quit her coaching job in protest.

"We have boys in the locker rooms watching girls" get ready for practice
or a match. "How wrong is that for a girl to endure that?" He said what
would have gotten men thrown in jail five or six years ago is now
"acceptable in high schools and middle schools."

Brown has been the bête noire of the Marxist left before. As a school
board member in Newberg, Ore., the woke mob went after him for trying to
get symbols of politics out of the classroom. They tried to recall him.
The woke mob lost that round.

Brown says he met Franklin Graham recently, and the evangelist asked
what he personally was doing to stand up to Marxist culture. Since the
student-athletes couldn't speak up at the risk of being destroyed, Brown
said, "I will." He created a group Stand Tall to encourage others to
stand for what's right. As they say in church, "Those who stand for
nothing will fall for anything."

A man's place is in the women's prison
As our Hot Air colleague Jazz Shaw pointed out recently, Oregon's new
trans equity programs include sending men who say they're women to
women's prisons where the man in them can predate upon the real women in
the prison. Capisce?

From Jazz:

In 2012 and 2013, a man named Steven Buchanan murdered two handymen he
had hired to do some labor around his farm in Oregon. After killing
them, he fed their corpses to his pigs. He was eventually discovered and
arrested for the crimes. In 2015 he was convicted, with the judge
telling him that he was “a cold-blooded killer” who “valued pigs more
than you value human life.” Buchanan was sentenced to fifty years in
prison. But then things reportedly took a turn for the strange. The
killer was no longer Steven Buchanan. Instead, he was “Susan Monica,”
claiming to be a transgender woman.

And now he's been sentenced to a women's prison. Good luck, ladies in
orange. Pro tip: When the prison offers self-defense classes, take them.

Don't call them sex offenders
A bill winding its way through the Washington State legislature would
change the name of sex perverts and put them on a state board that
includes victims.

The "people who have committed a sex offense" would be on the same state
board as their victims in the name of "lived experience," don't cha
know?

This is at a time when the same legislature has introduced a new tranche
of anti-gun measures. Just lie back and enjoy it, ladies.

Tampons in the men's bathrooms, part deux
In 2023, the California state legislature passed the Menstrual Equity
Act, which was more about denying biology and virtue signaling to the
woke mob than anything else. The government has spent millions of
dollars to accommodate Sacramento's latest cultural dalliances, which
only ever go in one political direction.

Related: What Oregon High School Boys Do to Tampon Dispenser in Their
School Bathroom Reaches Legendary Status

Recently, the San Diego County Administration building men's rooms were
adorned with, you guessed it, tampon machines.

rightonnews
San Diego, California

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2gEbovP7ZX/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=07b63
e4c-e310-4b80-9c9a-5bce35a9724e

993 likes
rightonnews

The woke San Diego County Board of Supervisors is now putting tampons in
the men’s restroom at the County Administration Building for “menstrual
equity.” You get what you vote for. Any explanation as to why
@lawsonremer / @supnoravargas???

robertatterberry
Take all of them out and clog the toilets. And leave the sink running
#wetbandits 1hReply
quin619's profile picture
quin619
I’m kicking that shit down, no fuk boys where I piss

"Can't fix stupid" — Ron White

'In the crapper'
Sorry folks, but we're back in the bathroom again where our colleague
Steven Green couldn't help himself and called his story about a public
toilet fiasco on the West Coast, Messed Coast™, "More Proof That San
Francisco Is in the Crapper."

San Fran's experimental poop place will set records at $2 million for a
single bathroom.

All of this is going on 15 months after local officials threw themselves
a party celebrating that they were going to spend nearly $2 million of
other people's money on a single toilet in the charming Noe Valley
neighborhood's town square where sidewalk poop isn't the problem that it
is in the Tenderloin or the Mission District.

You don't have to be a scientist with a fancy doctorate from Stanford in
Human Poop Displacement to know that the whole thing is criminally
stupid from top to, uh, bottom.

Even the New York Times raised an eyebrow at the price.

This reminds me of the good old days when in Portland the city water
commissar, who ran his department like a Narco, traveled to Europe on
the taxpayer dime and copied the idea of French and Italian — pissoirs!

Randy Leonard ordered a concept toilet to be built tout suite costing
hundreds of thousands of dollars to design and fabricate. The city kept
the intellectual property of the design and eventually sold what became
known as The Portland Loo to other cities.

As a local talk host, I was against the extravagant spending. Besides,
Portland had a plethora of homeless services around which had already
useable bathrooms. We suggested cheaper, strategically placed porta
potties, but why put those on street corners when you can spend millions
in other peoples' money to conduct a civic experiment—especially when it
included a trip to Europe?

The homeless loved them and used them. They were big enough to wheel
their shopping carts inside and still have a little room to stretch out.
And when the homeless weren't camped out, drug addicts would use them
to shoot up in privacy.

Portland used to have public toilets downtown. I remember them. But they
were subterranean and attracted all manner of anti-social types, if you
know what I mean. They were a magnet for crime, which is one reason why
they were permanently closed.

Homeless people need a place to poop. We know the streets aren't it
unless you like the Plague. There's also a heavy price tag for the
security and cleaning of the loos.

Good luck San Francisco.

Wiener World
It's California State Sen. Scott Wiener's World, and you're stuck living
in his dystopia. The leather-wearing tyrant has introduced a measure to
require all cars made or sold in California in the future to be
outfitted with a "governor" that allows it to go only ten miles over the
speed limit.

So not only do these people want to dictate the kind of cars you drive,
the kind of fuel you're allowed to put in them, and limit where you can
go due to the fraudulent Vision Zero plan, but they also want to slow
the speed of people fleeing the once Golden State.

L.A. Slimes
Yes, that's one of the nasty names for the Los Angeles Times, which is
in hospice care after another tranche of newsroom layoffs. But I
wondered in a piece for PJ Media about whether there might be a deathbed
conversion for this pamphlet for the far left. We can hope.

Gavin Watch
The Spare, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, mocked Republicans Thursday
night for failing to make citizens out of the millions of people who
come illegally over the border. Indeed, Governor Hair Gel is using his
vast powers to entice illegal aliens to come to his state with promises
of free health care, free abortions, and cut-rate trans surgeries.

The Huffington Post, which I was surprised to learn is still a thing,
reports Newsom as saying that Mitch McConnell is having second thoughts
on amnesty for these unknown lawbreakers.

“That he’s just completely rolling over and capitulating. Don’t even get
me started with the weakness of the current speaker of the House. I
mean, they don’t want a deal, period, full stop. They don’t want a deal.
They don’t want to make this a quote unquote campaign win for Joe
Biden,” Newsom said.

Newsom pretends that Biden's "border security" plan is "border"
"security." It's just more guys to put on the border to process more
illegal aliens.

Drug problem
In 2020, Oregon voters passed Measure 110 decriminalizing the possession
of hard drugs in public. Like moths to a flame, drug tourists (called
homeless people) came to Oregon to live their consequences-free lives.

Related: West Coast, Messed Coast™ Beware the 'Experts' Edition

Consequence-free for them, but not for people who live there, that is.

Crime, filthy, disease-laden encampments, fentanyl overdoses and deaths
which were already bad, got worse.

Everyone knows how bad it is in Portland. My friend Laughing at Liberals
shared this conversation with a visitor to Portland:

Oregon officials who wanted this white elephant of a law have been in
serious denial ever since Measure 110 passed. But Oregon Democrats have
now been embarrassed into tweaking the law. Their proposed changes,
however, will do next to nothing to help the problem.

My friends over at PDX Real put their finger on it. Making people
accountable for possessing drugs requires a District Attorney willing to
do it. Multnomah County DA Mike "Antifa" Schmidt won't.

He needs to go, but then again, I've been saying that ever since the
George Soros types bought him his job.

Elon's parting shot:

Bonus for West Coast, Messed Coast™ readers. This week's column exposed
readers to four different languages worth 500 XP.

https://pjmedia.com/victoria-taft/2024/01/26/west-coast-messed-coast-oreg
on-coach-makes-bold-move-to-protest-over-boys-on-girls-teams-n4925859

Julian Macassey

Jan 28, 2024, 3:22:11 AMJan 28
On Sun, 28 Jan 2024 04:43:21 -0000 (UTC), Thank Nancy Pelosi & Obama <pelosi-a...@jan6.org> wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
> Welcome West Coast, Messed Coast™ readers, where we learn that not every
> Oregonian is muy bueno with wokeness run amok.

This is true, rural Oregon is populated by poorly educated, ignorant
and superstitious people.

--
"If you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you
like." - Max Headroom