More of my philosophy about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Mar 8, 2023, 2:05:57 PM3/8/23
Hello,

More of my philosophy about cancer and about health and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and more of my thoughts..

Metformin was associated with a 31% reduction in the risk of cancer
and a 35% reduction in the odds of cancer mortality, and Statins exert
cancer-preventive effects of 16% reduction in the incidence of cancer
and a 36% reduction in cancer deaths.

Read the proof of it in the following articles so that to notice it:

Here for Metformin:

https://www.bensnaturalhealth.com/blog/diabetes-health/does-metformin-cause-cancer/

And here for Statins:

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20210625/statins-lower-cancer-rate-heart-failure-patients

And more precision about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol) and cancer..

I have just read the following article, i invite you to read it:

Broccoli and Brussels sprouts: Cancer foes

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2019/05/beth-israel-researchers-uncover-anti-cancer-drug-mechanism-in-broccoli/

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the following
research that says the following about I3C (Indole-3-carbinol):

"In vivo studies showed that I3C inhibits the development of different
cancers in several animals when given before or in parallel to a
carcinogen. However, when I3C was given to the animals after the
carcinogen, I3C promoted carcinogenesis. This concern regarding the
long-term effects of I3C treatment on cancer risk in humans resulted in
some caution in the use of I3C as a dietary supplement in cancer
management protocols"

Read more here to notice it:

So i don't advice to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) as a dietary
supplement, because I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) can reduce the risk of cancer
, but still you can have cancer even if you take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol)
, so it is dangerous to take I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) because taking
I3C(Indole-3-carbinol) after the carcinogen promotes carcinogenesis(read
my writing above to notice it).

And Scientists Make Breakthrough for ‘Next Generation’ Cancer Treatment

Read more here:

https://scitechupdates.com/scientists-make-breakthrough-for-next-generation-cancer-treatment/?fbclid=IwAR1CR3BjsX3FlRKLuxfD-tnPgae0D2B7nkqTdVVpquaz0OelBQHqeEw8Nf8

And the days of cancer relapse are over, thanks to this novel chemoimmunotherapy

Novel nanoparticles know how to kill cancer for good.

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-chemoimmunotherapy-kill-cancer-for-good

And I think you will soon be able to pass a blood test that could detect cancers early, read about it here:

A blood test that could detect cancers early will undergo trials in the U.S.

Read more here:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/blood-test-detect-cancers-trials

And i think the following new treatment will allow to beat cancer,
so i invite you to read about it carefully in the following article:

Scientists attempt to beat cancer by suffocating cells within four hours

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-treatment-suffocating-cancer-cells

And read more my thoughts here in the following web link about cancer
and about new interesting medical treatments and drugs and about
antibiotic resistance about health and more of my thoughts:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/bayBuSxhTEU

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.