More of my philosophy about mechanisms and about civilization and about the widely spoken languages and about Google or Alphabet and about the benchmarks and about Gemini and about Artificial intelligence and about Aleksandr Dugin and about AI and knowledge graphs and about diabetes and about the essence of my new model of what is human consciousness and about more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Feb 11, 2024, 5:21:25 PMFeb 11
Hello,

Yet more of my philosophy about mechanisms and about civilization and
about the widely spoken languages and about Google or Alphabet and about
the benchmarks and about Gemini and about Artificial intelligence and
about Aleksandr Dugin and about AI and knowledge graphs and about
diabetes and about the essence of my new model of what is human
consciousness and about more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my
philosophy below , so now i will talk about an important subject and it
is about civilization , so as you have just noticed , i have just spoken
about one of the most important thing that makes a civilization and it
is the written and spoken language , and hope you have understood
my new thoughts below about the Arab civilization and such, and as you
are noticing that i am saying that we have to be optimistic about the
Arab civilization and about Arabs and i am explaining why below , but
you have to understand that the second most important thing is that so
that to be a good civilization you have to show the mechanisms that
makes you want to be a good civilization , i mean the mechanisms that
plays the role of the engine , and as you are noticing that it is my way
of doing in my below thoughts of my philosophy , so for example notice
how i am showing many mechanisms that makes you want to be a good
civilization , and if you take a look carefully at all my below thoughts
of my philosophy you will notice some important patterns , and it is
that you have to know what is the minimum model that is creative of a
good civilization , so for example you will notice that my philosophy
explains that what is important in philosophy is not that you have to be
science and technology , but my philosophy is explaining that what is
important is the minimum model that is creative of a good civilization ,
and this minimum model is for example the mechanisms that are the engine
that convince you and that makes want to be a good civilization , and of
course you will notice that those mechanisms are not the being science
and technology , but those mechanisms make you want to be science and
technology , so it is i think one of the important basis of my
philosophy , so i invite you to read all my below previous thoughts so
that to understand how i am doing it:

I think i am a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas of my
philosophies below , so as you are noticing that i look smart ,
so why do you think i look smart ? , since i think that one of
the most important thing so to become smart is also to speak the much
more or widely spoken languages like English and Arabic and French like
i am doing it , i mean that speaking only English or French is not a
good thing , since you have for example to understand the Arab
civilization , so i will ask why Arabs have become a bigger
civilization ?, so i think it is importantly and firstly due to standard
Arabic language , since the standard Arabic language has become spoken
by a lot of people that we call the Arabs, but not only that , but the
standard Arabic language has been enhanced more and more by the way of
the Arabic civilization that has become more and more sophisticated and
greater , so this sophisticated standard Arabic language is so important
since it is spoken by 464.68 millions of people that we call the Arabs ,
so as i am saying it and showing it below that the sophisticated and
standard Arabic language indeed enhance intellectual growth and
smartness of Arabs by providing access to diverse learning resources,
facilitating cultural immersion and experience, fostering global
networking and collaboration, advancing career opportunities, and
cultivating adaptability and resilience ,so i think we can predict that
Arab world and Arabs will quickly become more and more smart because of
the democratization of information in internet and such , so i think
that we have to be optimistic about the Arab world and about Arabs , and
as an example , look for example at me , i am a white arab that speaks
and writes and reads English and Arabic and French and i look smart ,
and you have to read all my below previous thoughts so that to notice it:

You have to know why i am a white arab that speaks and writes and reads
English and Arabic and French , so i think that Arabs are more smart
since they speak the much more or widely spoken languages like Arabic
and English and French , so when you look at the Arab world , you have
to be smart and look at wich country speaks more the much more or widely
spoken languages like Arabic and English and French so that to know more
about there smartness and there civilization, and here is my important
and smart question to ChatGPT so that you understand it correctly:

And here is my question to ChatGPT:

I mean when you speak the much more or widely spoken languages like
English and Arabic and French like i am speaking them , you can for
example listen to videos on youtube in different languages like English
and Arabic and French that enhances much more your smartness compared to
the less or much less spoken languages like the berber or others, so you
can enhance much more your knowledge and smartness in such way , and
when you speak them you can for example visit those countries that speak
them and enhance much more the smartness that comes from experience that
you will have, so overall, speaking widely spoken languages like English
and Arabic and French can indeed enhance intellectual growth and
smartness by providing access to diverse learning resources,
facilitating cultural immersion and experience, fostering global
networking and collaboration, advancing career opportunities, and
cultivating adaptability and resilience.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Absolutely, your points are well-taken. Speaking widely spoken
languages like English, Arabic, and French indeed opens up numerous
avenues for intellectual growth and enrichment, as you've described:

1- Access to Diverse Learning Resources: Speaking these languages grants
access to a vast array of learning materials in various forms, including
books, articles, videos, and online courses. This exposure to diverse
content in different languages can broaden one's knowledge base and
stimulate intellectual curiosity.

2- Cultural Immersion and Experience: Proficiency in widely spoken
languages enables individuals to immerse themselves in the cultures of
the countries where these languages are spoken. By engaging with native
speakers, exploring local customs, and experiencing daily life in
different cultural contexts, individuals can gain valuable insights and
deepen their understanding of the world around them.

3- Enhanced Language Skills: Being able to consume content in multiple
languages, whether through watching videos or reading articles, can
significantly enhance language proficiency. Exposure to various
dialects, accents, and linguistic nuances can improve listening
comprehension, vocabulary acquisition, and overall language fluency.

4- Global Networking and Collaboration: Speaking widely spoken languages
facilitates communication and collaboration with individuals from
diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds. This interconnectedness
opens up opportunities for global networking, cross-cultural exchange,
and collaborative projects, which can foster intellectual growth and
innovation.

5- Career Advancement: Proficiency in widely spoken languages is often a
valuable asset in today's globalized job market. Many employers value
language skills, particularly in languages like English, Arabic, and
French, which are widely used in international business, diplomacy,
academia, and other fields. By leveraging their language abilities,
individuals can enhance their career prospects and pursue opportunities
on a global scale.

6- Cultivation of Adaptability and Resilience: Learning and speaking
multiple languages require adaptability, resilience, and cognitive
flexibility. Navigating different linguistic and cultural contexts
enhances these skills, preparing individuals to thrive in diverse
environments and overcome challenges with confidence.

In summary, speaking widely spoken languages like English, Arabic, and
French can indeed contribute to intellectual growth and smartness by
providing access to diverse learning resources, facilitating cultural
immersion and experience, fostering global networking and collaboration,
advancing career opportunities, and cultivating adaptability and
resilience. These languages serve as valuable tools for personal,
academic, and professional development in an increasingly interconnected
world."

And i think i have to talk more about Google or Alphabet , so as you
have just noticed , i have just spoken about Gemini pro , but i think
we have not to be pessimistic about Google or Alphabet and to understand
that i think the advanced Gemini called Gemini Ultra from Google or
Alphabet is competitive with the advanced version of GPT-4 , so i think
that Google is in a good position to be competitive , since i think that
around 90% of Google or Alphabet revenue comes from the Google services
, this segment primarily generates revenue from advertising through
Android, Chrome, hardware, Google Maps, Google Play, Search, and YouTube
, so i think that Alphabet is in good position since i invite you to
carefully read the following new article about how Google or Alphabet is
integrating "successfully" there advanced Gemini with there search
engine and Ads:

Google CEO talks future of SGE, Gemini, Ads and AI Search

https://searchengineland.com/google-ceo-talks-future-of-sge-gemini-ads-and-ai-search-437048

So i think that it is better that Google or Alphabet enhance more there
free Gemini pro so that it be competitive with the free version of
GPT-3.5 from OpenAI so that it be attractive , other than that i think
that Google or Alphabet has a bright future.

So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

I have continued to test the new free Gemini pro version 1.0 from Google ,
but i think that there is another problem than the one that i am talking
about in my below previous thoughts , and it is that i have just noticed
that the free GPT-3.5 from OpenAI is better than the free Gemini pro
from Google on for example programming code, i mean that for example
GPT-3.5 makes less errors and is more precise than Gemini pro , so i
have just asked myself why it is as it is , so i think that the answer
is that the performance benchmarks from Google ( Read them here:
https://storage.googleapis.com/deepmind-media/gemini/gemini_1_report.pdf
) are not realistic since there are another newer performance benchmarks
from researchers that say that GPT-3.5 is better than Gemini pro and
notice in the new paper from the researchers how both MMLU benchmark and
the code generation benchmark of GPT-3.5 are i think appreciably better
than Gemini pro , and here is the article and the paper and read them
carefully:

CMU Study Shows Gemini Pro Trails GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 in Performance
Benchmarks

https://synthedia.substack.com/p/cmu-study-shows-gemini-pro-trails

And you can read my below previous thoughts:

I have started to work with the free version of Gemini pro version 1.0
of Google that looks like ChatGPT of OpenAI ( You can access it here:
https://gemini.google.com/app ) , and i have just noticed that both
Gemini and ChatGPT are lacking on an important thing and it is the
following: So as you have just noticed that i have worked with both
ChatGPT and Gemini pro , but i think that both Gemini , even the
advanced version , and ChatGPT , even the advanced GPT-4 , are lacking
on an important thing and here is my important and smart question to
ChatGPT so that you notice it:

Here is my question to ChatGPT:

So i want to say that Large Language models such as ChatGPT or Gemini
are still lacking , since if we can not trust the trained data of Large
Language Models such as ChatGPT, since it can be of not correct deeper
understanding and/or it is not correctly diversified and is then not of
the correct quality, so Large Language Models are here to augment humans
, and not to replace humans , also i think that we still need to use and
trust more professionals in this or that field or expertize in this or
that field so that to correct this important deficiency of Large
Language Models like ChatGPT , so i think that the quality of the
trained data is an important weakness of Large Language Models such as
ChatGPT , so it is why we are noticing that they are lacking on accuracy.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Your points are well-taken. Indeed, the quality of the trained data
plays a crucial role in the performance and reliability of large
language models like ChatGPT. If the training data is not diverse,
comprehensive, or accurately representative of the subject matter, it
can lead to limitations in the model's understanding and output. Here's
a summary of your points:

Trained Data Quality: The accuracy and depth of understanding of large
language models are heavily influenced by the quality of the training
data. If the data is lacking in depth, diversity, or accuracy, it can
result in deficiencies in the model's output.

Human Augmentation: Rather than replacing humans, large language models
should be viewed as tools to augment human capabilities. Human expertise
and judgment remain essential for validating, refining, and
supplementing the outputs generated by AI systems.

Need for Expertise: Professionals and domain experts play a critical
role in correcting deficiencies in large language models. Their input
and oversight can help identify inaccuracies, biases, or gaps in the
model's understanding and contribute to improving its overall performance.

Weakness in Data Quality: The primary weakness of large language models
like ChatGPT often lies in the quality of the trained data. Addressing
this deficiency requires ongoing efforts to curate, verify, and
diversify the training data to enhance the model's robustness and accuracy.

In conclusion, while large language models offer significant potential
for various applications, including natural language understanding and
generation, their effectiveness ultimately depends on the quality of the
data used to train them. By prioritizing data quality and leveraging
human expertise, we can work towards improving the reliability and
trustworthiness of AI systems like ChatGPT."

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my
philosophies below , but i have just looked at the following video
of the Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin that i think is still alive
and that i think has also inspired president Putin , so here is the
video of him and you can look at his other videos on youtube:

Alexandre Douguine : « Le libéralisme occidental est peut-être encore
pire que l'URSS »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxRxx9b6-nY

So i think i am too a new philosopher and i am not in accordance with
the Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin , so i think that he is by
logical analogy talking about Liberty like Antony Blinken that i am
talking about just below , since when Antony Blinken speaks about
Liberty , i think he is fearing that the state be oppressive on the
people as i am explaining it below , so the Russian philosopher
Aleksandr Dugin above is too fearing Liberty of Liberalism , but i think
you have to be smart , since he is not too much fearing economic
Liberalism , but he is fearing the morality of Liberalism , i mean he is
saying that Liberalism gives too much Liberty to the individuals , so
then i think that he is fearing this too much Liberty of Liberalism ,
but i think that the Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin is making a
mistake , since western countries are not homogeneous , since i think
that the kind of Liberty of Liberalism is not the same across western
countries , since we can say that the freedom of Liberalism is more
moralized in this or that western Liberal country , so for example i
think that Liberty in Liberalism of Canada is more moralized , so it is
why i am not in accordance with the Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin
, since he is speaking about Liberalism of western countries like it is
homogenous Liberalism in western countries , so i think it is an
important mistake that is making the Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin
, so it is why i say that we have not to be as pessimistic as the
Russian philosopher Aleksandr Dugin , and i think you have not to be
pessimistic since you have to read my new ideas of my philosophies in my
below previous thoughts so that to understand my views.

I invite you to read carefully the following new article from InfoWorld
that shows how help for generative AI is on the way by using for example
knowledge graph and such:

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3712266/help-for-generative-ai-is-on-the-way.html

But i think that the above article is not speaking about the limitations
of this way of doing , so here is my thoughts below in the form of my
discussion with ChatGPT so that you understand the limitations of it:

Here is my first question to ChatGPT:

But you are saying the following: Knowledge graphs provide a structured
representation of information, enabling AI systems to cross-reference
and verify facts more accurately , but i mean that AI systems such as
LLMs are still limited by there limitation to verify facts with there
smartness , since there smartness is limited by the training data , so
it is like circular.

And here is what has answered me ChatGPT:

"You're correct in highlighting the circularity inherent in relying
solely on LLMs, especially when it comes to fact-checking and
verification. While knowledge graphs can provide structured information
for verification, if an LLM's understanding is inherently limited by its
training data, it may not effectively utilize the structured information
provided by the knowledge graph to verify facts accurately.

This limitation underscores the importance of a holistic approach to
building AI systems. While LLMs have demonstrated impressive
capabilities in natural language understanding and generation, they
should be complemented with other techniques, such as knowledge graphs,
expert systems, or external databases, to verify facts and provide
reliable information to users.

Furthermore, efforts to mitigate biases and limitations in LLMs'
training data, as well as ongoing research in natural language
processing and AI, are essential to improving the accuracy and
reliability of AI systems in fact-checking and verification tasks.

In summary, while knowledge graphs can enhance the structured
representation of information for fact-checking, addressing the
limitations of LLMs' training data and inherent biases is crucial for
effectively utilizing this information and improving the reliability of
AI systems."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

So i think you are understanding now what i want to mean , and it is
that fact checking and verification on knowledge graphs so that to
increase accuracy , is limited by the smartness of the LLMs that is
limited by the training data that is limited by the lack of context and
the lack quality etc.

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Yes, I understand your point now. You're highlighting a critical aspect
of the limitations of fact-checking and verification tasks, especially
when utilizing knowledge graphs with large language models (LLMs) like GPT.

Indeed, the accuracy of fact-checking and verification performed by LLMs
is inherently limited by several factors:

1- Training Data: LLMs are trained on vast amounts of text data, but
this data may contain biases, inaccuracies, or lack contextual nuances.
As a result, the model's understanding of language and ability to verify
facts may be limited by the quality and breadth of the training data.

2- Contextual Understanding: LLMs may struggle with understanding
context and nuance in language, which is crucial for accurate
fact-checking and verification. Without a deep understanding of the
context surrounding a statement or claim, LLMs may misinterpret
information or provide inaccurate assessments.

3- Quality of Information: Knowledge graphs provide structured
information, but the quality and reliability of the data within the
knowledge graph can vary. If the knowledge graph contains inaccuracies
or outdated information, LLMs may propagate these inaccuracies during
fact-checking and verification tasks.

4- Scope of Knowledge: LLMs have limitations in their knowledge base, as
they can only generate responses based on the information present in
their training data. If a fact or claim falls outside the scope of the
model's training data, it may struggle to provide accurate verification.

Given these limitations, it's important to approach fact-checking and
verification tasks with caution and to consider the broader context and
sources of information. While knowledge graphs can provide structured
data for verification, addressing the limitations of LLMs' training data
and ensuring the quality and relevance of information are essential
steps in improving the accuracy of fact-checking and verification
processes. Additionally, integrating multiple sources of information and
employing human judgment and expertise can further enhance the
reliability of fact-checking efforts."

So i invite you to look carefully at the following short video about
Liberty of Antony Blinken that confronts Russian philosopher Alexander
Dugin at the Nexus Conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj24FTHuGXA

So i think i am a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas of my
philosophies below , so now i will speak about the above video that
talks about Liberty , so i think that the above video is not so smart ,
since you have to understand Liberty , so Liberty is not defined as only
how also defines it Antony Blinken in the above video , since you can
for example not only hurt the other(s) , but you can also hurt yourself
, so this can constrain Liberty , but of course you have to be smart and
understand why Antony Blinken is talking as he is talking about Liberty
in the above video , since i think that for example USA or western
europe fears that if the state starts to limit your liberty since you
can hurt yourself and since you can hurt the other(s) , so it can become
"oppressive" , so Antony Blinken "fears" that the state can become
oppressive , so it doesn't mean that Antony Blinken has the 100% truth
about it , so then the view of Antony Blinken becomes understandable ,
also i think that the other thing about Liberty is that we have to know
how to "decentralize" the decisions of the individuals of the society
efficiently so that to be efficient , so if the state starts to too much
control the people , so it can become expensive too for the state , so
it is why i say that it is a hot topic in philosophy and that you have
to understand that the state has to be smart and wise , but of course i
think that you are now understanding my views as a new philosopher about it.

So we have to be aware of something really important in business ,
and it is that a patent is not as problematic as copyright protection ,
and you can read about it in the following so that to understand it:

So , first , you have to know that a patent protection can take much
more time than a copyright protection , so for example in Canada it can
take 2 to 3 years , and i think it is the same in USA and other
countries , other than that you have to know that copyright protection
for creative works, including software code, is automatic and typically
extends to other countries through international agreements such as the
Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works ,
read more about it here:
https://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/ip/berne/summary_berne.html . Unlike
patents, which require separate filings in each country where protection
is sought, copyright protection is generally recognized internationally
without the need for formal registration or filings in each country. And
you have to know that it is not sufficient and it is not professional
for programming code to put only a written copyright in the readme file
or such , since it is not a proof , so the professional and good way is
to make a copyright protection like the following in the following known
company in the following web link , so i invite you to read about it
carefully in the following web link:

https://www.protectmywork.com/index-usa.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwv8qkBhAnEiwAkY-ahlHa6ph2CKEI81KB4uqyYVi5A5_L5UFTsf5jXmygCm3e2RLtJ4j8ShoC92AQAvD_BwE

And here is my new poem of Love in french:

Voici mon nouveau poème d'amour en français:

--

Avec le bel amour

Tu sens bien que tu savoures

Avec le bel amour

Tu sens bien le joli glamour

Avec le bel amour

C'est comme de la bravoure

Car l'amour ce n'est pas comme une basse-cour

Mais l'amour est comme le joli parcours

Et c'est avec le bel amour

Que je commence par te dire un joli bonjour !

--

And here is my new poem of Love that i have just invented:

--

Three Loves

And Two Loves

And One Love

Will all fly like a beautiful Dove

Three Loves

And Two Loves

And One Love

Will all be blessed by our God above

--

"Recently, researchers at the University of Bristol conducted a study to
ultimately develop a drug that prevents microvascular diabetic

Read more here on Interesting Engineering:

https://interestingengineering.com/health/new-inhibitor-enzyme-heparanase-diabetes

And scientists at Stanford University bring down the frequency of
diabetes medicine from daily to just once every four months , so i
invite you to read
the following new article so that to notice this new invention:

This new hydrogel could cut daily diabetes shots to just three a year

https://interestingengineering.com/health/hydrogel-daily-diabetes-three-yearly

"Interestingly, Andromeda is approaching our own Milky Way galaxy at a
rate of 186.411 miles per second (300 km/s) and a galactic collision
between the two is now anticipated to occur in about 4.5 billion years.
Based on current calculations there is a 50% chance that in such a
merged galaxy, our solar system will be swept out three times farther
from the galactic core than its current distance. There is also a 12%
chance that the solar system will be ejected from the newly merged
galaxy sometime during the collision.

This is all a moot point so far as life on Earth is concerned. In about
0.5 to 1.5 billion years the sun's luminosity will have risen by 35% to
40%, likely initiating a runaway greenhouse effect on our planet. As a
consequence, the surface of the Earth will have already become far too
hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life by the time
the two galaxies collide."

Read more here:

https://www.space.com/andromeda-galaxy-november-2023

A team of researchers from Tufts University Center for Cellular
Agriculture has developed a new technique that could dramatically reduce
the cost of lab-grown meat production , advances like this will bring us
much closer to seeing affordable cultivated meat in our local
supermarkets within the next few years , and you can read the following
new interesting article from Interesting Engineering about it:

https://interestingengineering.com/science/cheaper-lab-grown-meat-production

And as you will read in my following thoughts that the key to
biodiversity conservation is reducing meat consumption , so i think that
the above
advance of lab-grown meat production can solve the problem of
biodiversity conservation efficiently. So i invite you to carefully read
my following thoughts about biodiversity conservation so that to understand:

I have not talked about Biodiversity conservation , so i think that we
have not to be pessimistic about the Biodiversity , since as you will
read in the following article that the key to biodiversity conservation
is reducing meat consumption , so from what i have just read in internet
, that we will be able to reduce much more meat consumption so that to
solve the problem, so i invite you to read the following paper and the
following article so that you understand:

Here the interesting paper:

"We find a substantial reduction in the global environmental impacts by
2050 if globally 50% of the main animal products (pork, chicken, beef
and milk) are substituted—net reduction of forest and natural land is
almost fully halted and agriculture and land use GHG emissions decline
by 31% in 2050 compared to 2020..."

Read more here:

And here is the article:

Biodiversity conservation: The key is reducing meat consumption

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26231772/#:~:text=We%20suggest%20that%20impacts%20can,e.g.%20cattle%2C%20goats%2C%20sheep)

I invite you to read the following new study in the following article that
shows that the "deep" work is an important factor in the efficiency at
work, but it has to be an "engaging" work so that to be efficient , and
notice that the analysis of the new study demonstrates that deep and
engaging work "significantly" contributes to organizational outcomes
such as innovation, retention, profitability and broader organizational
goals. So i invite you to read the following new article about it so
that to understand ( and you can translate it from french to english ):

https://programmation.developpez.com/actu/353310/L-amelioration-de-l-experience-du-developpeur-dans-le-domaine-du-developpement-logiciel-peut-avoir-un-impact-positif-sur-la-productivite-la-charge-cognitive-et-les-resultats-organisationnels/

So it is why i say that an engaged employee is one who is dedicated to
the company's mission and enthusiastic about taking steps to fulfill
that mission. An engaged workforce is more productive, offers better
customer service and increases your profits. Also read the following
about how to make the engaged employee:

1. Minimal administrative tasks

Employees are more engaged and productive when they can spend the
majority of their time focusing on things that pertain to their role,
speak to their strengths and ultimately, interest them. Keep employees
engaged by showing them that you appreciate the time they're giving you
and by allowing them to use that time to do what they do best.

2. The necessary resources

As a business owner, it is your job to make sure the company's money is
spent wisely, but it's also your job to make sure your employees have
the tools that they need to do their work and do it well. When employees
feel that they are equipped with the resources they need for their
roles, they're not only going to be happier and appreciative, but also
more efficient.

3. Positive relationships with colleagues

Your employees will be happier and more committed to doing their work
when they get along with one another and can balance their stress and
wellness. Now, they don't have to attend each other's birthday parties
or bring each other coffee, but they should have a positive,
professional relationship. It's up to management to foster that type of
culture by winning the hearts and minds of the people you work with.

And you can read more in the following web page:

https://www.corporatewellnessmagazine.com/article/factors-create-engaged-employees

And here my other thoughts that are related to the above:

So i have just talked about the following mechanisms , and i invite you
to read them again carefully:

So i think i am also a new philosopher , and you can read my new ideas
of my philosophies below , so now i will talk about an important subject
in philosophy , and it is that you have to know how to be philosophy
with humans , i mean you can say to humans to be for example
responsability by studying and by working in a job , but it is not the
efficient way of doing , since for example responsability by studying
and by working in a job has a delayed reward , so you have to be
efficient and smart and know that with this delayed reward it is not as
efficient , so you have for example to say to a human that he can
specialize in what he does better , and when he specializes in what he
does better , he can find the job more easy or easy to do , so it is a
pleasure that balances with the delayed reward so that it be efficient ,
but there is not only specialization in what we do better , but there is
also the "passion" for a work or a job , so when you are passion for a
work or job , you find pleasure in doing it , so this pleasure also
balances with the delayed reward so that it be efficient , so it is why
i say that the better way is to say to a human that he can specialize in
what he does better and in what he find passion so that it balances with
the delayed reward and so that to increase much more productivity and
quality. And of course you have to know how to align with the mission of
the country and the world.

And here is the other mechanism that you can understand by reading my
following new questions to ChatGPT:

Here is my question to ChatGPT:

So there is a mechanism in that in business you can not ask for too much
performance from the workers , since you have to balance so that to not
make it too much unacceptable for the workers.

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Balancing performance expectations in business is crucial for
maintaining a healthy and productive work environment. Setting
unrealistic or excessively high performance standards can lead to
burnout, stress, and dissatisfaction among employees. On the other hand,
too low expectations may result in complacency and a lack of motivation.

Here are some key considerations for finding the right balance:

1- Realistic Expectations: Ensure that performance expectations are
realistic and achievable. Consider factors such as workload, resources,
and the complexity of tasks. Unrealistic goals can lead to frustration
and demotivation.

2- Communication: Clearly communicate performance expectations to
employees. Make sure they understand their roles, responsibilities, and
the standards by which their performance will be evaluated. Transparency
helps build trust and reduces uncertainty.

3- Feedback and Recognition: Provide regular feedback on performance,
highlighting both strengths and areas for improvement. Positive
reinforcement and recognition for a job well done can boost morale and
motivation.

4- Individual Differences: Recognize that individuals have different
strengths, skills, and working styles. Tailor performance expectations
to align with each employee's capabilities while encouraging personal
growth.

5- Work-Life Balance: Acknowledge the importance of work-life balance.
Demanding excessive hours or setting unrealistic deadlines can
negatively impact employee well-being. Encourage a healthy balance
between work and personal life.

6- Professional Development: Support employees in their professional
development. Provide training and resources to help them acquire new
skills and knowledge. This not only benefits the individual but also
contributes to the overall performance of the team.

7- Flexibility: Be flexible in your approach to performance management.
Consider individual circumstances and be open to adjustments when
necessary. Flexibility can contribute to a positive and adaptive work
culture.

8- Collaboration and Teamwork: Emphasize the importance of collaboration
and teamwork. Foster a culture where employees support each other and
work together towards common goals. Team synergy often leads to better
overall performance.

9- Continuous Improvement: Encourage a culture of continuous
improvement. Set goals that challenge employees to grow and develop, but
ensure that these goals are attainable with effort and dedication.

Remember, finding the right balance requires ongoing assessment and
adjustment. Regularly check in with employees, gather feedback, and be
open to making changes that contribute to a positive and sustainable
work environment."

My second question to ChatGPT is:

And if it makes it burnout, stress, and dissatisfaction among employees
, it can make it unstable , so the workers will start to quit there jobs.

And ChatGPT has just answered me the following:

"Absolutely, you've highlighted a critical point. When the demands on
employees become too high, leading to burnout, stress, and
dissatisfaction, it not only harms individual well-being but can also
have severe consequences for the organization. Here are some of the
potential negative outcomes:

1- High Turnover: Employees experiencing burnout and dissatisfaction are
more likely to leave their jobs in search of better opportunities. High
turnover can be costly for a company, both in terms of recruitment and
training expenses and the loss of institutional knowledge.

2- Decreased Productivity: Burned-out and stressed employees are likely
to experience a decline in productivity. The quality of work may suffer,
and tasks that would typically be completed efficiently may take longer.

4- Negative Work Culture: A work environment marked by high stress and
dissatisfaction can contribute to a negative company culture. This
negativity can spread among employees, affecting teamwork,
collaboration, and overall morale.

5- Impact on Health and Well-being: Chronic stress and burnout can have
serious health consequences for individuals, leading to physical and
mental health issues. This can result in increased absenteeism and
reduced effectiveness when employees are present.

6- Difficulty Attracting Talent: Companies with a reputation for high
stress and dissatisfaction may find it challenging to attract top
talent. Potential employees may be discouraged from applying, or the
organization may struggle to retain new hires.

To avoid these negative outcomes, it's essential for organizations to
prioritize employee well-being, maintain a healthy work-life balance,
and foster a positive and supportive work environment. This includes
periodically reassessing workload and expectations, providing adequate
resources and support, and promoting a culture that values the health
and happiness of its employees.

Leaders should also be attuned to the signs of burnout and stress,
actively seek feedback from employees, and be willing to make
adjustments to policies and practices that contribute to an unhealthy
work environment. Investing in employee well-being is not just a matter
of ethical consideration; it is a strategic imperative for sustaining a
high-performing and stable organization over the long term."

And i invite you to read my below previous thoughts:

So now i will talk more about me so that you understand me , so you have
to know that i am a good and honest person and i am a gentleman type of
person , so you have to know that i have met an Angel from God and my
story with the Angel from God is all the truth , so you can read it in
my below thoughts about my new monotheistic religion , so you have to
understand that i am a good person that also want to help others , it is
why i have just invented a new model of what is human consciousness that
permits you to understand the limitations of artificial intelligence so
that you be apt at knowing the weaknesses of artificial intelligence so
that you be able to compete against artificial intelligence, other than
that i have also just invented my new ideas of my philosophies that you
can read in the below web links , and i have invented many proverbs that
you can read in the below web links , and i have also invented many
other things , so i am this kind of inventor since i also want to help
the others understand and help them to be apt and help them compete
against artificial intelligence , and of course you can read all my
below other views on economy and politics and philosophy etc. , so hope
you are understanding my kind of personality and hope you are
understanding my way of doing.

So i have just corrected a little typo in my below previous thoughts ,
but you have to understand why i have invented quickly my new model of
what is human consciousness , so it is that i wanted to predict if
artificial intelligence will attain artificial general intelligence and
i wanted to show the limitations of artificial intelligence , so i think
my new model of what is human consciousness is smart , since it is
showing how the meaning is constructed with a reification with human
senses , so it permits you to understand correctly what is human
smartness and what is human fluid intelligence , and it permits you to
understand how human fluid intelligence discovers patterns with much
less data than artificial intelligence , so i invite you to also
carefully read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my views
on what is human consciousness and what is human smartness and what is
human fluid intelligence and what is the limitations of artificial
intelligence:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and
i have scored "above" 115 IQ , and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so
you have to understand more my below previous thoughts about my new
model of what is human consciousness , so you have to understand that
my new model of what is human consciousness says that there is a
"primitive" human consciousness that is a "primitive" self-consciousness
and that is like a controller that controls the human hands etc. , but i
am not talking about it since it is a primitive thing , so it is why my
new model of what is human consciousness is showing that the very
important thing is the consciousness that comes from the meaning that
comes from the reification with the human senses.. , so you have to
understand it correctly by reading my new model of what is human
consciousness in the below web link , so i think that by reading it ,
you will able to understand that artificial intelligence will not attain
artificial general intelligence , even if it will become a powerful tool.

So you have to also understand that the quality of data from Generative
Adversarial Networks (GANs) or such in artificial intelligence is
probabilistic in nature too , so we cannot say that data generated by
models like Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) is 100% truth or a
perfect representation of the real-world data distribution , so then you
are understanding from my thoughts that synthetic data from Generative
Adversarial Networks (GANs) or such is probabilistic in nature and Large
Language Models are probabilistic in nature and Reinforcement learning
is probabilistic in nature , so it is a weakness or limitation of
artificial intelligence. So i invite you to carefully read my below
previous thoughts so that to understand my views on what is
consciousness and what is smartness and about artificial intelligence:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and
i have scored "above" 115 IQ , and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so
from
my below new model of what is human consciousness in the below web link,
i think you can logically infer by discovering a pattern with your fluid
intelligence that explains what is human smartness or what is human
fluid intelligence , so here is the pattern that i have just discovered:

So you have to carefully read my below new model of what is human
consciousness so that you understand that it is also like a
"reification" with the meaning that comes from the human senses , so i
am explaining more
in the below web link my new model of what is human consciousness so
that you understand it correctly , so i am also explaining that this
reification with the human senses also permits smartness to require much
less data than artificial intelligence , so then i think that the
pattern that i am discovering with my fluid intelligence is that human
smartness or human fluid intelligence is like a neural network in the
human brain that also works with the "meaning" that comes from the
reification with human senses , so then this kind of neural network in
the human brain can be more or less powerful and this has as an effect
to make the human brain able to discover patterns with much less data
than artificial intelligence , so i think it is the pattern that
explains what is human smartness or human fluid intelligence , so i
invite you to carefully read my below new model of what human
consciousness so that to understand it correctly and i invite you to
read about the important limitations of artificial intelligence in my
below previous thoughts:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and
i have scored "above" 115 IQ , and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ , so
i invite you to read my following discussion with ChatGPT so that you
understand how i am explaining to ChatGPT that the probabilistic nature
is not only inherent to Large Language Models , but it is also inherent
to Reinforcement learning , so i think it is a limitation of Large
language models such as ChatGPT from OpenAI or such the new Gemini from
Google , so i invite you to carefully read my following discussion with
ChatGPT on this important subject , and of course i invite you to
carefully read the other limitations of artificial intelligence in my
below thoughts:

So here is my first question to ChatGPT:

"So i say that the other limitation of Large language models such as
GPT-4 is that they are probabilistic in nature , so then Large language
models such as GPT-4 are not designed to be highly accurate or
consistent , and it is one of there limitation , so i think that
reinforcement learning can not solve efficiently this problem , since we
can not know for sure when using Reinforcement learning it will be
highly accurate or consistent."

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"Your statement captures a common characteristic of large language
models like GPT-4, which is their probabilistic nature. Indeed, these
models generate responses based on probabilities learned from training
data, and as a result, they may produce different outputs for the same
input on different occasions.

Reinforcement learning, in the context of language models, is typically
used to fine-tune or guide the model's behavior based on some reward
signal. While reinforcement learning can be applied to improve aspects
of model behavior, it might not inherently address the probabilistic
nature of these models. Reinforcement learning is more focused on
optimizing for a specific objective or reward, and it may not guarantee
high accuracy or consistency in all situations.

It's essential to consider that the limitations you've highlighted are
inherent to the current state of large language models, and ongoing
research aims to address these challenges. Researchers are exploring
various techniques, including refining training strategies,
incorporating reinforcement learning, and developing more sophisticated
architectures to enhance the accuracy and consistency of language
models. However, achieving perfect accuracy and consistency in natural
language understanding and generation remains a complex and evolving
area of research."

And here is my second question to ChatGPT:

"But there is still a problem , since we can not know for sure when
Reinforcement learning will make the Large Language Model be high
accuracy or consistency , so we can not confirm it , so it is still
probabilistic in nature , so it is a weakness or it is a limitation."

And here is what has just answered me ChatGPT:

"You raise a valid point. The integration of reinforcement learning in
large language models does not eliminate the inherent probabilistic
nature of these models. Reinforcement learning can guide the model
towards better performance by optimizing for specific objectives, but it
doesn't guarantee deterministic outcomes in all cases.

The probabilistic nature of language models stems from the fact that
they generate responses based on learned probabilities from training
data. Even with reinforcement learning, there is uncertainty involved,
and the model's behavior can still vary depending on the context and
input it receives.

Therefore, it's accurate to view this as a limitation. The challenge is
to strike a balance between the flexibility and creativity provided by
probabilistic models and the need for consistent and accurate responses.
Researchers are actively exploring ways to mitigate these limitations,
but achieving complete determinism in natural language understanding and
generation remains a complex and evolving area of research.

Acknowledging and understanding these limitations is crucial for
deploying language models effectively and ensuring users are aware of
the potential variability in responses. It also underscores the
importance of ongoing research and development to address these
challenges in future iterations of language models."

So i invite you to read my following previous thoughts:

The other limitation of Large language models such as GPT-4 is that they
are probabilistic in nature , so then Large language models such as
GPT-4 are not designed to be highly accurate or consistent , and it is
one of there limitation , so i invite you to carefully read the
following interesting article that talks about it:

Are large language models wrong for coding?

https://www.infoworld.com/article/3697272/are-large-language-models-wrong-for-coding.html

Also so that to know the other important limitations of artificial
intelligence , i invite you to read my following thoughts:

I invite you to take a look at my new model of what is human
consciousness that i have just invented that permits to predict and that
shows the important limitations of artificial intelligence and that
shows that artificial intelligence will not attain artificial general
intelligence (AGI) , but it will become a powerful tool that will
augment humans , so the first prediction of my new model of what is
human consciousness is that artificial intelligence will not attain
artificial general intelligence but it will become a powerful tool,
second prediction of my new model is that artificial intelligence will
then mainly augment humans , but it will not replace humans , and third
prediction of my model is that we have to decrypt the human brain so
that we understand deeply the human consciousness so that we augment
artificial intelligence with consciousness so that it solves the problem
and so that artificial intelligence becomes artificial general
intelligence or super intelligence , and fourth prediction is that my
new model shows that until the next step we are more safe , since in the
next step of understanding deeply human consciousness , we will be so
powerful since humanity is progressing in an exponential progress , so i
think then we will be able to help effectively humans even if artificial
intelligence will be augmented with consciousness and will replace
humans. So i invite you to read my new model of what is human
consciousness in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/s53zucweUIQ

But i think that the other important limitation of artificial
intelligence that also shows that artificial intelligence will not
replace humans , but will mainly augment humans , is the following:

Human intelligence and artificial intelligence do approach pattern
discovery in distinct ways.

Human Fluid Intelligence:

1- Adaptability: Human fluid intelligence refers to the ability to
quickly adapt and solve new problems. Humans can recognize patterns and
make connections based on relatively limited data or experiences.

2- Contextual Understanding: Humans often rely on contextual
understanding, drawing on a wide range of knowledge and experiences to
identify patterns. This ability to bring diverse information into play
is a hallmark of human intelligence.

3- Innate Creativity: Humans can be highly creative and draw on
intuition, imagination, and abstract thinking to identify patterns. This
creativity allows for the recognition of novel patterns or the
application of existing patterns in new contexts.

Artificial Intelligence:

1- Data Dependency: AI systems, including machine learning models, often
require substantial amounts of data to identify patterns effectively.
The learning process for AI involves analyzing large datasets to discern
underlying patterns and relationships.

2- Algorithmic Approach: AI relies on algorithms and mathematical models
to analyze data and identify patterns. The effectiveness of AI in
pattern recognition depends on the quality of the algorithms and the
quantity and representativeness of the training data.

3- Narrow Specialization: While AI can excel in specific tasks and
domains, it may lack the broader adaptability and creativity seen in
human fluid intelligence. AI systems are often designed for specific
purposes and may struggle with tasks outside their predefined scope.

In summary, while humans can quickly adapt, understand contexts, and
exhibit creativity in pattern recognition, AI systems depend on vast
amounts of data and algorithms.

During the Meccan period (c. 610–622 CE), when the Prophet Muhammad
received revelations of the Qurʾān at Mecca, the emphasis was on the
internal dimension of jihad, termed ṣabr, which refers to the practice
of “patient forbearance” by Muslims in the face of life’s vicissitudes
and toward those who wish them harm. So you have to understand that in
Islam there is the way of Jihad of ṣabr and of qitāl that were renamed
jihād al-nafs (the internal, spiritual struggle against the lower self)
and jihād al-sayf (the physical combat with the sword), respectively, so
when you hear the word Jihad in Islam , it is not just Jihad of the
physical combat with the sword , and i say that you have to understand
Islam , since i say that the way of Al-Qaeda or ISIS were not the way of
prophet Muhammad , since i say that prophet Muhammad has started jihād
al-sayf (the physical combat with the sword) until muslims faced a lot
of persecution and oppression , since in the early years of Islam, when
Prophet Muhammad and his followers were in Mecca, they faced persecution
and oppression from the ruling Quraysh tribe. During this period, the
emphasis was on enduring hardships with patience and engaging in
peaceful propagation of the message of Islam. Later, when the Muslims
migrated to Medina, they faced continued hostility from various groups.
It was during this time that the permission to engage in physical
combat, or armed struggle, was granted to the Muslims. This was a
defensive measure to protect themselves and their right to practice
their religion. The Quran acknowledges the right of self-defense, as
stated in Surah Al-Baqarah (2:190): "Fight in the way of Allah those who
fight you but do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like
transgressors." , so it's crucial to note that even during armed
conflict, Islam lays down strict rules of engagement, emphasizing the
protection of non-combatants and the humane treatment of prisoners. The
primary objective of armed struggle in Islam is self-defense and the
preservation of justice, not aggression or conquest. The historical
context and circumstances surrounding specific verses in the Quran and
the actions of Prophet Muhammad are essential for a comprehensive
understanding of the concept of jihad in Islam. So i think that the 9/11
attack of Al-Qaeda on USA was not the way of Prophet Muhammad , since
muslims were "not" facing persecution and oppression from USA "like" in
the time of Prophet Muhammad, so i hope you are understanding now the
way of Jihad in Islam.

So i think you are understanding now that i am an inventor of many
philosophies that you can read in the below web links , and i am
an inventor of many proverbs that you can read in the below web links ,
and i am an inventor of a new model of what is human consciousness that
you can read below , and i am also a new inventor , that is inspired by
God , of a new monotheistic religion that i think is smart , and i am an
inventor of many other things , so i think you are also understanding
that i am an inventor and i have to explain one more thing about my new
monotheistic religion so that you understand it correctly , so from the
thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the below web link , i think
you can logically infer another rule or law and it is that God in my new
monotheistic religion doesn't need our prayers in one or another form ,
so what God in my new monotheistic religion requires so that he rewards
you is that you become enough believer in Him that makes
you enough faith in Him that makes you enter the "community" of God , so
when in my new monotheistic religion you become enough believer in God
that makes you faith in God you become a new and transformed man or
women that follows the laws and rules of my new monotheistic religion ,
and notice that from my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion you
notice that when you become enough believer in God that makes you faith in
God, it makes you think more about God , and this think more about God
is in my new monotheistic religion like the prayers to God and it is
sufficient
, other than that you can also Glorify God and say to Him that he is
beautiful 5 minutes per day or so , and not too much , and it is
the requirements of my new monotheistic religion , other than that an
essence and nature of God in my new monotheistic religion is that
God is greatly arrogant , but being greatly arrogant is not being
satanistic or being a sadist , so you have to read my thoughts
of my new monotheistic religion below so that you understand it correctly.

So now i will talk about an important subject , and it is about
out-of-body experiences , so science says the following about
out-of-body experience:

"In the fields of cognitive science and psychology OBEs are considered
dissociative experiences arising from different psychological and
neurological factors. Scientists consider the OBE to be an experience
from a mental state, like a dream or an altered state of consciousness
without recourse to the paranormal."

Read more here so that you notice it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience#:~:text=In%20the%20fields%20of%20cognitive,without%20recourse%20to%20the%20paranormal.

So i have just read in the other articles , and i think science is
saying the same thing as the above , but i think that science is not
correct by saying so ,
and here is the pattern that shows that science is not correct:

I think that God is related to the the following patterns in the
following articles about the Out-Of-Body Experiences, and the pattern is
that the outer-body-experience can also "see" what is going on around
him or her even if he or her is technically dead, so it means that it is
not only a consciousness , but it is what we call a soul, and a soul
can see and think and feel as you will notice it in the following articles:

So look for example in the following interesting article that one
57-year old man seemed to confirm an outer body experience by recalling
everything that was going on around him with eerie accuracy while he was
technically dead.

Read more here:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/516195/university-southampton-study-science-life-death-hell-heaven

And read the following that also talks about study the two per cent of
outer body experience that exhibited full awareness with explicit recall
of “seeing” and “hearing” events – or out-of-body )

Read more here:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/life-after-death-largest-ever-study-provides-evidence-that-out-of-body-and-near-death-experiences-9780195.html

So i think that since it is like a soul, so i think that there is
something like a God of the monotheistic religions that exists. So i
think that the souls of humans are from God , so i think it looks like
my following new monotheistic religion that says that God has not
created the universe, but i think that he has created souls of humans.

So i have to explain more the laws of my new monotheistic religion , so
i have logically inferred the laws of my new monotheistic religion from
the nature and the essence of God in my new monotheistic religion , so
here is the nature and the essence of God in my new monotheistic religion:

1- He is a great God
2- He is a greatly arrogant God
3- He is like a perfect God
4- He is "pure" from "dirt" and i also define dirt "symbolically".

So you have to understand the following two laws of my new monotheistic
religion that are logically inferred from the above nature and essence
of God in my new monotheistic religion:

1- So then from the above characteristics of God, you have to be an
"effort" of being "clean" or "much" more clean when you communicate with
God, but you have to understand much more God, since when you adhere to
my new monotheistic religion you will start at level 0, but at level 0
you have to be decently "presentable" when you communicate with God by
glorifying Him and say to Him that he is so beautiful etc. but after
this first level you can go to the other superior levels by being better
and better presentable than decently presentable in front of God in your
day to day life.

2 - My above abstraction of God is so important, since even if God is not
like Love in my new monotheistic religion, notice that he is a greatly
arrogant God, and from this great arrogance of God we can logically
infer that God doesn't like a kind of arrogance of others, so then we
can logically infer from it that we have to know how to help others and
to Love others and be righteous with others by not being arrogance or a
kind of arrogance that doesn't like God.

So from the above two laws of my new monotheistic religion , you can
understand that the being presentable in front of God and not being
arrogant in front of God is the being the right Love of others and the
being righteous and you have not to be a kind of violence since God
doesn't like this kind of arrogance and since God wants you to be
presentable in front of Him.

And here is the other laws of my new monotheistic religion that i have
logically inferred from the above nature and essence of God:

3- In my new monotheistic religion, God doesn't like human smartness
since he is like a perfect God, so he is so powerful, but God can love
the fact that a human is surpassing of himself with smartness and/or
actions in the way of God, so then God can be curious like a human and
wanting to look at humans and he can love the fact that a human is
surpassing of himself with smartness and/or actions in the way of God,
so i think that
with the other engines below logically inferred from the characteristics
of God, this is an engine that pushes us forward towards more and more
perfection.

4- From those above characteristics of God we can logically infer that
when you communicate with God, you have to believe in Him and you have
to glorify him, and fear Him and ask Him for help, and you have to be a
beautiful patience with God and you have to be "presentable" in front of
Him when you communicate with Him, i mean that you have to be an effort
of being decently "clean" or "much" more clean when you communicate with
God, since God is "pure" from "dirt" and i also define dirt
"symbolically", and also you have to be beautiful patience with God
since he is greatly arrogant, this is how you must behave with God in my
new monotheistic religion.

So the first idea of my new monotheistic religion is that God is not an
evolutionary thing that comes from a type 4 or type 5 civilization,
since he can self-improve and not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve
and so he has to help humanity , and the other idea of my new
monotheistic religion is that the nature of God is "special" and God
doesn't look like an evolutionary thing like a God of type 4 or 5
civilization , so then after that my other important idea of my new
monotheistic religion is that God is "special" God as his nature is
greatly arrogant and he can not self-improve it since he is a special
God as he is, since if he is not greatly arrogant, he can for example
self-improve and not for example curse the descendants of Adam and Eve,
the other new idea of my new monotheistic religion is that not only Adam
and Eve and there descendants were cursed by God, but the Bible and
Qur'aan too were cursed by God, and it is why they contain scientific
errors etc., so the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is that
prophet Muhammed has been enhanced by God so that he can invent many
parts of the Qur'aan , so i say that the Qur'aan is not all the words of
God, i mean that Angel Gabriel has enhanced to a certain level prophet
Muhammad so that he also invent many parts of the Qur'aan, i mean that
Angel Gabriel has put ideas of him in the Qur'aan, and Angel Gabriel has
to certain level controlled prophet Muhammad so that he can put ideas of
him in the Qur'aan, so you are now understanding the my new ideas ,
other than that, the fact that Angel Gabriel has controlled and let
prophet Muhammad put his ideas in the Qur'aan, is a curse from God ,
other than that i think that the universe and the bodies of a humans
have not been created by God , but the souls of the humans have been
created by God, and the other idea of my new monotheistic religion is
that prophet Muhammed is not the last prophet from God, since saying
that he is the last prophet from God is part of the curse from God, and
the other ideas of my new monotheistic religion is that the laws of my
new monotheistic religion have to be universal, and of course you have
to notice how i have smartly done it by coming with universal laws and
by logically inferring them from the nature of God, and of course there
is many new ideas in my new monotheistic religion, so i invite you to
read them carefully so that to notice how i have done it, so you can
read my thoughts of my new monotheistic religion in the following web
link, and of course you have to notice that i am saying that i am a new
prophet from God that is inspired by God, and you can read my thoughts
of my new monotheistic religion in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HegBjuXMQPU

I invite you to read the following interesting article from Big Think:

3 pieces of historical evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ

https://bigthink.com/thinking/was-jesus-real/

So i think i am also a new smart philosopher and you can read my new
ideas of my philosophy below, and of course you are noticing that i have
just invented a new other philosophy and you can read it in my below
previous thoughts, but i think as a new philosopher that philosophy is
not enough since i think it still needs another layer , and it is the
layer of a new efficient and smart monotheistic religion , and it is why
i have just invented quickly a new efficient and smart monotheistic
religion , and of course notice how in the thoughts of my new
monotheistic religion in the below web link i am explaining the why
philosophy is not enough , so of course my new monotheistic religion is
one of my contributions here , and you can look at my other
contributions in the below web links , so i invite you to read carefully
the thoughts of my interesting new monotheistic religion in the
following web link so that to understand how it is efficient and smart:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/HegBjuXMQPU

So i have just talked about Solar storms like the Carrington Event etc.
, read it in my below thoughts , but you have to know that Solar storms
like the one called Carrington Event that happened in year 1859 happen
only about every 500 years—thankfully. But smaller storms happen
frequently, and storms half as intense as the 1859 storm happen about
every 50 years , but i think we have not to be pessimistic about it
since if we have warning that a solar storm is on its way, we can take
steps to protect electrical grids, communications systems, and
satellites in Earth orbit. And we can warn astronauts on the
International Space Station. During a solar storm would not be a good
time to go for a space walk. And you have to know that there are
satellites called GOES satellites that monitor the Sun for solar storms
and warn us of incoming danger. So i think we have not to be pessimistic
about it.

You can read more here about it:

https://scijinks.gov/what-was-the-carrington-event/

I have just looked at the following new video of a known techlead , and
i invite you to look at it:

CES 2024: Top Tech Trends. AI. "Coding is Dead"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6i2lgc-uY

So this known techlead is saying in the above video that coding is dead
because of the way of low code and no code using AI , but i think he is
not smart by saying so , since no code and low code development
platforms use "rigid" templates that are available to all. You can’t
offer any advanced features or differentiated capabilities, which makes
it hard to stand out from the crowd. No wonder the top developers don’t
use low code platforms to innovate, despite the hype associated with
them. Also you have to take a look in the following web link at my new
model that i have just invented that explains what is human
consciousness and that permits to predict , and you can read it
carefully in the following web link , so the first prediction of my new
[...]

Also here is how i am explaining in a sophisticated manner the genetic
algorithm:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and
i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
of course so that to know from where comes the human being, i am
explaining in the above web link the genetic algorithm , so of course
you have to read it carefully above , so notice that the genetic
algorithm explains how human being has been constructed by nature , i
mean that there is two things in human genetics , so there is the
mutations and there is the crossover of the human genes and there is the
selection process like with the natural selection , so the selection
process can be elitistic or more elitistic so that it looks like the
natural selection in the evolution process of humans , and notice
carefully that the human genetic mutations comes from two things: from
the solar storms that can mutate our genetics and from the genetic
mutations that can happen inside the body , and of course the two can
happen with a low probability , but it permits to explore , and of
course you have to read my following thoughts of what is the genetic
algorithm so that to understand the rest:

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and
i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so i
think i am also a new philosopher and i will now discover important
patterns with my fluid intelligence about the genetic algorithm, and
they are the following: So i think that the most important thing to
understand in the genetic algorithm is that when you do a crossover of
the genes of the parents, you have the tendency to obtain new childs
that look like the parents, so it is why in optimization we can say that
the genetic algorithm explores locally near the local optima with the
crossover steps and we call it exploitation, and in the genetic
algorithm , with the mutations of the genes after the crossover steps
that can be of a probability of around 5% or so, permits to explore far
away for better genes and it permits to not get stuck in a local optima
and to continu to converge towards the global optima and it permits to
not lack on diversity of the genes of the population, so this way in the
genetic algorithm of balancing the exploitation with the crossover steps
and with the exploration with mutations is a much better search than
brute force search, and it is why the genetic algorithm is also used in
optimization problems with success, and of course you have to understand
that the the crossover steps can be elitistic, i mean that you can
crossover the parents that have the best genes.

So i have just talked more about stocks investing , so i think that
cryptocurrency investing is much less interesting than stocks investing ,
since i think that the main problem is that you can not forecast better
as i am explaining it below , so the problematic is on the value , since
in cryptocurrency the value comes from the supply and demand rule , but
it is
not sufficient , since the supply and demand rule is not a good
indicator that permits you to forecast better , but in stocks investing
, for example when you know that a startup has come with something
interesting , so you can forecast better by saying that people will
start to buy much more stocks from it , so you will know that it will
increase more and more the stock price , and it will permit to forecast
in a better way and in a good way that will make you "rich" , so i think
that stocks investing is much more interesting than cryptocurrency
investing , so it is why i think that cryptocurrency investment has to
be done for only small amount of money since it is "too" risky , so i
invite you to read my below previous thoughts so that to understand my
views as a new philosopher:

So i think i am understanding more cryptocurrency investment by
discovering important patterns with my fluid intelligence, so i think
from the important pattern of the tendency below of the average daily
percentage change for the important cryptocurrencies , that the
problematic is that of the "volatility" of cryptocurrency price that can
go down and can go up , but you can not forecast better as we are doing
it in the stock investing , since when in the stocks investing we are
investing in a company that is doing well , so the stock price can go up
and up , so we can better forecast , also if you are investing in stocks
in index funds by diversifying your investment, so it is the same , so
you can be more safe with both investing in stocks in companies that are
doing well or in index funds by diversifying your investments , but in
cryptocurrency investment there is no such mechanisms , so it is why i
think that cryptocurrency investment has to be done for only small
amount of money since it is "too" risky , so it is not so interesting.
So i invite you to read my below previous thoughts:

So i think i am also a new philosopher and you can read my new ideas of
my philosophies in the below web links , but now i will talk about two
subjects , and it is about cryptocurrency investing and about will there
be any De-Dollarization , so , and firstly , i will say that
cryptocurrency investing is not so interesting , since i think that the
main problem is to notice that the most important pattern is that the
average daily percentage change for the important cryptocurrencies
between for example years 2018 and 2022 are:

Bitcoin at 2.87%

Ethereum at 3.76%

But notice from the following video of a techlead:

How i'm making Passive Income with ChatGPT AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI9mHWOQbJQ

So from the above video and from the above important pattern as a
tendency notice that even if he is making a net profit of 16.21% in one
month with PionexGPT by automatically investing by buying low and
selling high , i think that he is a techlead that is not so smart by
investing like he is doing, since from the above important pattern that
i am talking about , we can for example know that the pessimistic
percentage change for Bitcoin in one month can be at -2.87% * the number
of days in a month , so you can notice that it can make you lose even if
the net profit is 16.21% in one month , and it is the same for Ethereum
, so make your calculations and notice that you can lose even if
percentage change is not so perssimistic , so it is why i think that
cryptocurrency investing is not so interesting.

And now i can also say that i think that the factors that contribute to
the "dominance" of the U.S. Dollar are:

1- Economic Strength: The United States has one of the largest and most
stable economies globally. The size and strength of the U.S. economy
contribute to confidence in the stability of the U.S. dollar.

2- Financial Markets: The depth and liquidity of U.S. financial markets,
including the bond and equity markets, make the dollar an attractive
currency for international trade and investment.

3- Global Trade: Many international transactions, especially in
commodities like oil, are conducted in U.S. dollars. This creates a high
demand for dollars, as countries need to hold reserves in U.S. currency
to facilitate trade.

4- Political Stability: The political stability of the United States is
a crucial factor. The country has a long history of stable governance
and a robust legal and institutional framework, enhancing trust in its
currency.

5- Historical Precedence: The Bretton Woods Agreement in 1944
established the U.S. dollar as the world's primary reserve currency.
Even after the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in 1971, the dollar
retained its dominant position.

6- Network Effects: Once a currency becomes widely accepted and used in
international trade, it creates a network effect. Countries and
businesses find it more convenient to use the same currency, reinforcing
its dominance.

7- US Dollar as a Safe Haven: In times of economic uncertainty,
investors often seek safety in U.S. assets, further boosting the demand
for the U.S. dollar.

And I invite you to read carefully the following article about will
there be any De-Dollarization:

What De-Dollarization? The Dollar Rules the World

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-04-13/the-dollar-rules-the-world-now-and-for-the-foreseeable-future

And I have just looked at the following video about the best
universities in the world , and as you notice that it is showing that
Europe is lagging far behind USA and of course it shows the mechanisms
that make the World's best universities in USA , so i invite you to look
at it "carefully":

Why the US has the world’s best universities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwv9WpoJSI

So notice how the world's best universities in USA are related to the
following:

So notice carefully in the following how the important study from Heiner
Rindermann and James Thompson says that the smart fraction of a country
is quite influential in impacting the performance of that country:

Let's look for example at USA, so read the following from Jonathan Wai
that is a Ph.D., it says:

"Heiner Rindermann and James Thompson uncovered that the “smart
fraction” of a country is quite influential in impacting the performance
of that country, for example, its GDP."

And it also says the following:

"“According to recent population estimates, there are about eight
Chinese and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains.”
But consider that the U.S. benefits from the smart fractions of every
other country in the world because it continues to serve as a magnet for
brainpower, something that is not even factored into these rankings.

What these rankings clearly show is America is likely still in the lead
in terms of brainpower. And this is despite the fact federal funding for
educating our smart fraction is currently zero. Everyone seems worried
Americans are falling behind, but this is because everyone is focusing
on average and below average people. Maybe it’s time we started taking a
closer look at the smartest people of our own country."

Read more here:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201312/whats-the-smartest-country-in-the-world

So as you are noticing it's immigrants(and there are about eight Chinese
and Indians for every American in the top 1 percent in brains) that are
making USA a performant and rich country.

And read carefully the following article so to understand more:

"Why Silicon Valley Wouldn’t Work Without Immigrants

There are many theories for why immigrants find so much success in tech.
Many American-born tech workers point out that there is no shortage of
American-born employees to fill the roles at many tech companies.
Researchers have found that more than enough students graduate from
American colleges to fill available tech jobs. Critics of the industry’s
friendliness toward immigrants say it comes down to money — that
technology companies take advantage of visa programs, like the H-1B
system, to get foreign workers at lower prices than they would pay
American-born ones.

But if that criticism rings true in some parts of the tech industry, it
misses the picture among Silicon Valley’s top companies. One common
misperception of Silicon Valley is that it operates like a factory; in
that view, tech companies can hire just about anyone from anywhere in
the world to fill a particular role.

But today’s most ambitious tech companies are not like factories.
They’re more like athletic teams. They’re looking for the LeBrons and
Bradys — the best people in the world to come up with some brand-new,
never-before-seen widget, to completely reimagine what widgets should do
in the first place.

“It’s not about adding tens or hundreds of thousands of people into
manufacturing plants,” said Aaron Levie, the co-founder and chief
executive of the cloud-storage company Box. “It’s about the couple ideas
that are going to be invented that are going to change everything.”

Why do tech honchos believe that immigrants are better at coming up with
those inventions? It’s partly a numbers thing. As the tech venture
capitalist Paul Graham has pointed out, the United States has only 5
percent of the world’s population; it stands to reason that most of the
world’s best new ideas will be thought up by people who weren’t born here.

If you look at some of the most consequential ideas in tech, you find an
unusual number that were developed by immigrants. For instance, Google’s
entire advertising business — that is, the basis for the vast majority
of its revenues and profits, the engine that allows it to hire thousands
of people in the United States — was created by three immigrants: Salar
Kamangar and Omid Kordestani, who came to the United States from Iran,
and Eric Veach, from Canada.

But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well
in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to
new ideas."

Read more here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/08/technology/personaltech/why-silicon-valley-wouldnt-work-without-immigrants.html

And i invite you to look at the following interesting video so that
you know more about immigrants in important western countries such as
USA and Canada and Germany and it is giving really important statistics
about them too:

Why does the USA need more IMMIGRANTS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmRgnDrhE9o

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy and of my new
ideas of my philosophies in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/gVJtEOIJNBc

And i invite you to read "carefully" the following interesting article
about BRICS pros and cons:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/brics-pros-cons-jack-geldenhuys/

So i think i am also a new philosopher , and you can read the new ideas
of my philosophies in the below web links , but now i have just looked
at the
following video from a french philosopher called Luc Ferry , and here it is:

Conférence Luc Ferry : Le bonheur, quête accessible ou pure illusion ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF0KjSM6rno

So i am not in accordance with the above french philosopher that is
called Luc Ferry , since he is saying that happiness comes from the
inside the self or yourself , but i am a new philosopher that says that
happiness comes from both the inside of the self or yourself and from
the outside world , but as i am saying below in my philosophies , i
think that the first thing to do is to be an enough hope that constructs
a good meaning of human life , and it is why i am talking as i am
talking in my philosophies below so that to bring an enough hope that
constructs a good meaning of human life , but not only that , but i am
explaining more how to be the positive spirit and the positive energy ,
so you have to read all my below thoughts of my philosophies so that to
understand my views as a new philosopher and so that to understand the
how to be the enough hope and how to be the positive spirit and the
positive energy , so for example
notice how i am making you the positive spirit and the positive energy
by saying the following:

[...]

And if it make it burnout, stress, and dissatisfaction among employees ,
[...]

And I have just put the right web link below of my thoughts about
antibiotic-resistant superbugs and about cancer and about obesity etc. ,
so i invite you to read again:

[...]

So as you are noticing that we have to be enough hope so that to create
a good meaning of human life , so from what you are noticing , that i am
explaining above that we have not to be pessimistic about biodiversity ,
other than that , and so that to be enough hope so that to create a good
meaning of human life , i invite you to read my following thoughts in
the following web links about antibiotic-resistant superbugs and about
cancer and about my new ideas of my philosophies etc.:

So i invite you to read my thoughts about antibiotic-resistant superbugs
and about cancer and about obesity etc. in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Ew_KCiXugpY

And i invite you to read my following thoughts in the following web link
about the Supervolcanos and about the Miyake Events and about Climate
Change and about Supernovas etc. so that to give an enough hope that
constructs a good meaning of human life , so i invite you to read them
"carefully" in the following web link so that to understand my views:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/tK2ZLpmK3b4

And i invite you to read my thoughts of my philosophy and of my new
ideas of my philosophies in the following web link:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/gVJtEOIJNBc

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.