More of my philosophy about the asian american called Brian Wang and about China and Russia..

World-News2100

Mar 4, 2022, 3:55:00 PM3/4/22

Hello...

More of my philosophy about the asian american called Brian Wang and
about China and Russia..

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented many
scalable algorithms and algorithms..

I think i am smart, and i am noticing that Brian Wang is saying the
following on his new article below:

"China still has not caught up on the leading edge of computer chips.
China could take decades and still might not reach the leading edge of
computer, AI and biotechnology."

Read more here in his new article so that to understand:

Putin Chooses to Be China’s Flunky Instead of the USA

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2022/03/putin-says-russia-will-be-obedient-to-west-but-chooses-obedience-to-china.html#more-174969

You can read more about the asian american Brian Wang here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-wang-93645

But i think that Brian Wang is not so right about China capacity
in computer chips and AI etc. since you can read my following
writing about China and artificial intelligence etc. so that to understand:

China's new Loongson CPU is almost as fast as the first Ryzen

"It’s difficult to compare the 3A5000 to US-designed processors on paper
because of their architectural differences. Still, Loongson has said
that the 3A5000 scores over 80 points in the SPEC CPU2006 test, which
places it in the same performance category as early Ryzen CPUs and
Intel’s 6th-gen Core CPUs.

If that’s not enough performance to impress you, wait for the 3C5000, a
16-core version of the 3A5000 due later this year. China’s semiconductor
industry is approaching self-sufficiency very quickly, even if they’re
still a ways off."

Read more here:

https://www.techspot.com/news/90544-china-new-loongson-cpu-almost-fast-first-ryzen.html

And China has already reached Exascale - on two separate systems

Read more here:

https://www.nextplatform.com/2021/10/26/china-has-already-reached-exascale-on-two-separate-systems/

More of my philosophy about the connectionism and symbolism in
artificial intelligence and more..

I invite you to read the following interesting article that shows
that the Chinese Wu Dao 2.0 AI model is promising, since i think it
has attained a level of common sense reasoning that is remarkable and
it can understand Chinese and English languages proficiently and it
can write poems etc. so i think as we scale it more and more over 1.75
trillion parameters, i think it will attain human level common sense
reasoning etc. so read the following so that to notice the current
abilities of Chinese Wu Dao 2.0 AI model:

"Wu Dao 2.0 AI model has been trained using 1.75 trillion parameters;
and the most prominent model by OpenAI GPT-3 has been trained using just
175 billion parameters. More than 100 scientists for varying
organizations have come together to put into place this new Chinese Wu
Dao 2.0 AI model.The Wu Dao model has been trained by studying 1.2 TB of
text both in English and Chinese; therefore, it can understand these
languages proficiently. This model can simulate conversations,
understand pictures, write original poems and create new unheard recipes."

Read more here:

https://www.marktechpost.com/2021/06/13/this-chinese-super-scale-intelligence-model-wu-dao-2-0-claims-to-be-trained-using-1-75-trillion-parameters-surpassing-all-prior-models-to-achieve-a-new-breakthrough-in-deep-learning/

So as you notice that there is the connectionist method in AI such
as the Chinese Wu Dao 2.0 AI model that scales remarkably,
but there is the other method that i am talking about below that is
a mixture of symbolism and connectionism in AI , so it is decently
scalable, so we have to be optimistic about it too, so read about
it in my below thoughts:

More of my philosophy about Wu Dao 2.0’s capabilities and about AI
(artificial intelligence) and more..

I invite you to read the following interesting article about artificial
intelligence from China that we call Wu Dao 2.0 that is a GPT-3 crusher:

New contender in Trillion Parameter Model race

https://medium.com/geekculture/new-contender-in-trillion-parameter-model-race-6ef0675ddd46

And i invite you to read the following interesting article about the
artificial intelligence that we call COMET (short for “commonsense
transformers”):

Cracking the Code of Common Sense

https://pnw.ai/article/cracking-the-code-of-common-sense/64000547

So as you are noticing that COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”)
has a 77.5% success rate, which isn’t much lower than humans, so notice
that COMET uses the transformer language model architecture introduced
in Radford et al. (2018) (GPT), so i think that if we enhance it with
such Wu Dao 2.0 characteristics, it will get much better , so we have to
be optimistic about COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”), since
i think it will be capable of an average human common sense reasoning as
i am saying in my below thoughts.

More of my philosophy about productivity and about artificial
intelligence and more..

I think i am smart, and you have to understand me, since the main
problem of our world is the fact that we have been hit badly by
Covid-19, and it has worsen much more the debt-to-GDP ratio and it has
worsen the budget deficit of governments, so then the much more
efficient way of solving the problem is by using artificial intelligence
that enhances much more productivity as i am explaining it below, so as
you are noticing that you have to know more about logistics, since the
problem is not that you have to be the best in quality as a country, but
even if you are not the best in quality as a country, you can enhance
much more the living conditions by not being the best in creativity or
inventiveness and by much more enhancing smartly productivity with
artificial intelligence. And read the following so that to understand
more about my views:

"Compelling data reveal a discouraging truth about growth today. There
has been a marked decline in the ability of traditional levers of
production capital investment and labor to propel economic growth."

And it it says the following:

"Accenture research on the impact of AI in 12 developed economies
reveals that AI could double annual economic growth rates in 2035 by
changing the nature of work and creating a new relationship between man
and machine. The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to
increase labor productivity by up to 40 percent and enable people to
make more efficient use of their time."

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.accenture.com/ca-en/insight-artificial-intelligence-future-growth-canada

And McKinsey estimates that AI(Artificial intelligence) may deliver an
additional economic output of around US$13 trillion by 2030, increasing
global GDP by about 1.2 % annually. This will mainly come from
substitution of labour by automation and increased innovation in
products and services.

Read more here:

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2019/637967/EPRS_BRI(2019)637967_EN.pdf

More of my philosophy about the paper of COMET (short for “commonsense
transformers”) and more..

I think i am smart, and i invite you to look at the following paper of
COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”):

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1906.05317.pdf

So notice carefully on table number 7 of the above paper, and notice
that in the relations that are discovered by COMET with its common sense
reasoning, you will notice that it can even understand causality or
other relations like the "part of" or others and it can even invent
relations, and with this common sense understanding of COMET of such
relations you can then translate from those relations etc. to web
queries or robots queries etc. and notice that the above paper says that
COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”) is able to generate novel
knowledge that humans rate as high quality, with up to 77.5% (ATOMIC)
and 91.7% (ConceptNet) precision at top 1, which approaches human
performance , and i think that the researchers are still enhancing
COMET, so i think that we have to be optimistic about artifical
intelligence that is called COMET(short for “commonsense transformers”).

More of my philosophy about our future world and about COMET (short for
“commonsense transformers”) and more..

I have just read about the artificial intelligence that is called COMET
(short for “commonsense transformers”), read about it in my below
thoughts, and i am noticing that it is capable of common sense
understanding and reasoning, so it will vastly improve our future world,
since we will soon be able with COMET (short for “commonsense
transformers”) to ask sophisticated questions in a form of our day to
day human talks to the web search engine, and the web search engine will
be able to much better understand it using common sense understanding of
COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”) or the like, so then it
will vastly enhance our world, and it will also vastly enhance robotics
etc. so it will enhance much more productivity , so then it will higher
much more economic growth so that to solve much more efficiently the
debt-to-GDP ratio problem and the budget deficit problem of governments.
So i think that our future world of year 2030 will be vastly enhanced
with artificial intelligence like narrow artificial intelligence and
with COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”) etc.

More of my philosophy about entropy and about mathematics and about
artificial intelligence and more..

I think i am smart, and notice carefully what i have just said:

"I think i am smart, and i say that the way of evolutionary algorithms
in artificial intelligence is not the right way since it starts from
like the low level layers and it is by logical analogy like circular
reasoning, since when you start from like the low level layers like in
evolutionary algorithms you need a way to construct a more and more
difficult objective function that permit the reward , so it needs more
and more smartness so it is like circular reasoning, so i think that the
much better way is the way of COMET (short for “commonsense
transformers”) that is capable of common sense reasoning, since it is
like an emulation that incorporates smartness of humans, so it doesn't
start from like the low level layers, so read about it below so that to
understand my thoughts and views"

So i think that it is by logical analogy like the philosophical question of:

Is mathematics discovered or invented ?

So i am really smart, and i will say that there is what we call entropy,
so it can be disorder, but mathematics that we discover is not disorder,
but it is also not like a sophisticated human language that we talk, so
then we can say that mathematics is discovered as not like higher
smartness of a sophisticated language that we talk, but it is also
invented like a higher smartness sophisticated language that we talk, so
then you are understanding my logical analogy with artificial
intelligence, that evolutionary algorithms need an
objective function that permits the reward, but this objective function
needs to be sophisticated like higher smartness of a sophisticated
language that we talk to permit general artificial intelligence, so it
is like a circular reasoning, since it needs to be organized like a
sophisticated smartness and this is not in accordance with the system of
natural evolution , since the system of natural evolution that creates
human brain was mostly not a sophisticated smartness of the objective
function that permit general artificial intelligence.

More of my philosophy about common sense reasoning and about artificial
intelligence and more..

I think i am smart, and i say that the way of evolutionary algorithms in
artificial intelligence is not the right way since it starts from like
the low level layers and it is by logical analogy like circular
reasoning, since when you start from like the low level layers like in
evolutionary algorithms you need a way to construct a more and more
difficult objective function that permit the reward , so it needs more
and more smartness so it is like circular reasoning, so i think that the
much better way is the way of COMET (short for “commonsense
transformers”) that is capable of common sense reasoning, since it is
like an emulation that incorporates smartness of humans, so it doesn't
start from like the low level layers, so read about it below so that to
understand my thoughts and
views:

I think i am smart, and i say that in the biologic there is what we call
the "useful" for the biological, so the environment is dependent on
the genetical diversity, so this being useful in the environment is also
the engine that pushes towards better and better quality, so how can
you emulate it in artificial intelligence? so how can you emulate water
or food that is useful for the biological that permit the apparition of
the bigger and bigger brain ? so you are noticing that i am abstracting
below by saying in the following that the wanting the useful depends on
the environment of the biological that contains the useful:

More of my philosophy about general artificial intelligence and
about evolutionary algorithms and more..

I think i am smart, and i say that there the two ways
that permit to construct general artificial intelligence,
there is the evolutionary way with evolutionary algorithms and
there is like the way that i am talking about it below that
is COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”) or the like,
i think the evolutionary way like with PSO or neuroevolution
algorithms or genetic algorithms is the way that has to maintain
"diversity" of the population and it has, and it is the most important
thing in artificial intelligence, to create a kind of function that
plays the role of the objective function that permits to optimise with a
"reward", and by logical analogy, it looks like the requirement
to wanting the useful and the wanting of being of higher quality in the
natural evolution process that makes the highly better and complex
objects such as humans and the human brain, so i think that in
artificial intelligence the most difficult part is how to "emulate" this
characteristics of the biologic that is genetically equipped with
the wanting the useful and wanting to be of or wanting the higher
quality, so then you will say that it is part of the diversification
process of the evolutionary algorithm, but what i want to explain that
the most difficult problem is how to create those kind of
characteristics that are biological in artificial intelligence, since
the problem is not creating diversity, but it is how to create a kind of
diversity that is part of the biologic that permit to be the wanting the
useful and wanting to be of or wanting the higher quality, since i say
that the requirement of such a difficult objective function that permits
the reward is the most difficult part, so i think that abstracting by
saying that the evolutionary algorithms need diversification and the
the kind of natural selection or objective function is not correct
abstraction.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence so that you understand more:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy about what is smartness:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/Wzf6AOl41xs

And you can read more about my education and my way of doing here:

Here is more proof of the fact that i have invented many scalable
algorithms and algorithms:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.programming.threads/c/V9Go8fbF10k

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

More of my philosophy about Machine programming and about oneAPI from
Intel company and about artificial intelligence..

I think that COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”) is the future
of artificial intelligence since they are capable of common sense and
common sense reasoning, you can read more about it here:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1906.05317

And read about it in the following article:

"Now, Choi and her collaborators have united these approaches. COMET
(short for “commonsense transformers”) extends GOFAI-style symbolic
reasoning with the latest advances in neural language modeling — a kind
of deep learning that aims to imbue computers with a statistical
“understanding” of written language. COMET works by reimagining
common-sense reasoning as a process of generating plausible (if
imperfect) responses to novel input, rather than making airtight
deductions by consulting a vast encyclopedia-like database."

Read more here:

https://www.quantamagazine.org/common-sense-comes-to-computers-20200430/

And you can look at the benchmark on the following paper of how COMET is
much better than GPT-3:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/2010.05953.pdf

And now i will talk about another interesting subject and it is
about the next revolution in the software industry that is Machine
programming, so i invite you to read carefully the following new article
about it:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/06/18/ai-weekly-the-promise-and-limitations-of-machine-programming-tools/

So then i think that COMET (short for “commonsense transformers”) will
also render Machine programming much more successful since it will
permit much better AI-powered assistants that will be much more
efficient, also i think it will enhance much more productivity and it
will higher much more economic growth.

Also I will say that when you know C and C++ moderately, it will not be
so difficult to program OpenCL(Read about OpenCL here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCL) or CUDA, but the important
question is what is the difference between FPGA and GPU ? so i invite
you to read the following interesting paper about GPU vs FPGA
Performance Comparison:

https://www.bertendsp.com/pdf/whitepaper/BWP001_GPU_vs_FPGA_Performance_Comparison_v1.0.pdf

So i think from this paper above that GPU is the good way when you
want performance and you want too cost efficiency.

So i think that the following oneAPI from Intel company that wants with
it to do all the heavy lifting for you, so you can focus on the
algorithm, rather than on writing OpenCL calls, is not a so smart way of
doing, since as i said above that OpenCL and CUDA programming is not so
difficult, and as you will notice below that oneAPI from Intel permits
you to program FPGA in a higher level manner, but here again from the
paper above we can notice that GPU is the good way when you want
performance and cost efficiency, then so that to approximate well the
efficiency and usefulness of oneAPI from Intel you can still use
efficient and useful libraries.

Here is the new oneAPI from Intel company, read about it:

https://codematters.online/intel-oneapi-faq-part-1-what-is-oneapi/

More of my philosophy about automation and artificial intelligence and
productivity and more..

I think that Donald Trump was not thinking correctly, since around 85%
of jobs losses in the manufacturing sector in USA was caused by
automation and not by China or such as were thinking it the people who
elected Donald Trump, and you can look at the following interesting
video that makes you understand that automation also has advantages and
to make you understand how Donald Trump was not right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-rd3kW7Bc8

And following are some of the advantages of automation:

1. Automation is the key to the shorter workweek. Automation will allow
the average number of working hours per week to continue to decline,
thereby allowing greater leisure hours and a higher quality life.

2. Automation brings safer working conditions for the worker. Since
there is less direct physical participation by the worker in the
production process, there is less chance of personal injury to the worker.

3. Automated production results in lower prices and better products. It
has been estimated that the cost to machine one unit of product by
conventional general-purpose machine tools requiring human operators may
be 100 times the cost of manufacturing the same unit using automated
mass-production techniques. The electronics industry offers many
examples of improvements in manufacturing technology that have
significantly reduced costs while increasing product value (e.g., colour
TV sets, stereo equipment, calculators, and computers).

4. The growth of the automation industry will itself provide employment
opportunities. This has been especially true in the computer industry,
as the companies in this industry have grown (IBM, Digital Equipment
Corp., Honeywell, etc.), new jobs have been created.
These new jobs include not only workers directly employed by these
companies, but also computer programmers, systems engineers, and other
needed to use and operate the computers.

5. Automation is the only means of increasing standard of living. Only
through productivity increases brought about by new automated methods of
production, it is possible to advance standard of living. Granting wage
increases without a commensurate increase in productivity
will results in inflation. To afford a better society, it is a must to
increase productivity.

And this video above is related to my following thoughts:

And read carefully my following thoughts about Nanotechnology and about
Exponential Progress:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/mjE_2AG1TKQ

And here is my thoughts about 3D stacking in CPUs and about Moore’s law:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/0VJbDNqXgHY

More of my philosophy about how to boost productivity with artificial
intelligence and more..

You can boost productivity with artificial intelligence by:

1- More accurate demand forecasting using AI and machine learning
2- Predictive maintenance
3- Hyper-personalized manufacturing
4- Optimizing manufacturing processes
5- Automated material procurement

Read more here about those 5 ways artificial intelligence can boost
productivity:

https://www.industryweek.com/technology-and-iiot/article/22025683/5-ways-artificial-intelligence-can-boost-productivity

More of my philosophy about the Canada Government Budget Balance and more..

So i think that Canada has not balanced the budget in the past and is
not balancing the budget and it has been hit badly by
Covis-19, so you can look at the following details of Economic and
Fiscal Projections of Canada that i have just read so that to understand:

https://www.budget.gc.ca/2021/report-rapport/anx1-en.html

So i think that the best way for Canada to solve the deficit's problem
and the debt-to-GDP ratio problem is to efficiently invest in artificial
intelligence that could double annual economic growth rates , but
Canada has to invest efficiently in Digital and AI(artificial
intelligence) literacy, so read the following so that to notice it:

[...]

And more of my philosophy about Digital and AI literacy and more..

I think Canada still has a problem, since it has to invest much
more in Digital and AI literacy, so read the following article so that
to understand the great importance of Digital and AI literacy:

"Digital and AI literacy is of utmost importance to help Canadian
businesses scale and compete internationally. Investing in widespread
digital and AI literacy for the entire population will increase domestic
demand for technology and technology jobs. A technologically literate
population will create more data, which fuels AI and thus the
data-driven economy as a whole. It is also necessary for workers to be
able to upskill and re-skill in order to remain productive and
competitive in an automated workforce. Canadian businesses that adopt AI
technology will save from lower production costs, have increased output,
and be able to invest more. Increased revenue from this domestic demand,
as well as Canada’s global reputation for responsible AI, will help
Canadian businesses scale globally and compete on the international
level. Canada has a promising future in the data-driven economy, and
strategic choices by policymakers are necessary to ensure that Canadians
can benefit from an ethical and thriving AI ecosystem."

Read more here:

Canada's Economic Future with Artificial Intelligence

https://www.kroegerpolicyreview.com/post/canada-s-economic-future-with-artificial-intelligence

And here is my following thoughts about artificial intelligence and
evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/joLVchvaCf0

More of my philosophy about the Debt-to-GDP ratio and about Germany and
more...

Germany is well managing its debt-to-GDP ratio, even in the crisis of
Covid-19, since the Debt-to-GDP ratio of Germany is the best among the
G-7 countries, so i invite you to read the following article so that to
notice it:

Germany to Ramp Up Borrowing With 2021 Debt of $286 Billion

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-22/germany-to-ramp-up-borrowing-with-2021-new-debt-of-286-billion

And I invite you to read the following interesting article:

China’s debt-reduction campaign is making progress, but at a cost

Read more here:

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/chinas-debt-reduction-campaign-is-making-progress-but-at-a-cost/

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.