More of my philosophy about how arabs are smart people and more of my thoughts..

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Mar 22, 2023, 3:35:29 PM3/22/23
Hello,

More of my philosophy about how arabs are smart people and more of my thoughts..

As the jews are smart people, I think that Arabs are smart people too, since other than the smart Arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999, read about it below, there is a new smart Arab from Egypt who has just invented the fastest optical “transistor” that is a million times faster than the speed of the current semiconductor-based transistor, and you can read about it in the following two articles:

Egyptian world of attoseconds.. the fastest optical “transistor”

Read more here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/egyptian-world-of-attoseconds-the-fastest-optical-transistor.761639/

And read also in the following article:

Optical switching at record speeds opens door for ultrafast, light-based electronics and computers

Read more here:

https://phys.org/news/2023-03-optical-door-ultrafast-light-based-electronics.html

And so that to notice how Arabs are smart people, i invite you to read
my following writing:

More of my philosophy about creativity of arabs and about arabs and more of my thoughts..

You can read the following web page about the arab from Egypt who won a Nobel prize for Chemistry in year 1999:

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Ahmed-Zewail

And I think that arabs are smart people, read also the following article about arabs:

In fact, the U.S. is the main home for Arab inventors globally, distantly followed by France (513 patent applications), Canada (361), Germany (342), Saudi Arabia (307), Japan (279) and the United Kingdom (273)

The Innovative Flair Arab Inventors Bring to America

Read more here:

https://knowledge.insead.edu/blog/insead-blog/the-innovative-flair-arab-inventors-bring-to-america-5431

And read the following interesting article about arabs:

Arab Americans better educated than most in U.S

Read more here to notice it:

https://www.michigandaily.com/content/arab-americans-better-educated-most-us

And read why are Arab American Students Among the Highest GPA Achievers?

Read more here:

https://www.arabamerica.com/why-arab-american-students-among-highest-gpa-recipients/

Also read the following about Arabs:

Research: Arab Inventors Make the U.S. More Innovative

It turns out that the U.S. is a major home for Arab inventors. In the five-year period from 2009 to 2013, there were 8,786 U.S. patent applications in our data set that had at least one Arab inventor. Of the total U.S. patent applications, 3.4% had at least one Arab inventor, despite the fact that Arab inventors represent only 0.3% of the total population.

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2017/02/arab-inventors-make-the-u-s-more-innovative

Even Steve Jobs the founder of Apple had an arab Syrian immigrant father called Abdul Fattah Jandal.

Read more here about it:

https://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/apple/who-is-steve-jobs-syrian-immigrant-father-abdul-fattah-jandali-3624958/

And i think arabs are smart people, and read the following about Babylonians that were racially Arabs so that to notice it:

3,700-year-old Babylonian tablet rewrites the history of maths - and shows the Greeks did not develop trigonometry

Read more here:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/08/25/3700-year-old-babylonian-tablet-rewrites-the-history-of-maths-and-shows-the-greeks-did-not-develop-trigonometry/

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.