Here is my new poem about the meaning of human life and life

Amine Moulay Ramdane

Jan 30, 2023, 8:20:33 PM1/30/23
Hello,

Here is my new poem about the meaning of human life and life
that i have just invented quickly and you can read my philosophy below:

--

So is it about Love and hope ?

So as you notice that i am not a pope

So is it about Love and hope ?

Since as you notice that i am not the simple isotope

So is it about Love and hope ?

So as you notice the good meaning of life is like a good telescope

So is it about Love and hope ?

So as you notice the good meaning of life is like hope

So is it about Love and hope ?

Since notice that hope is not a simple green soap

So is it about Love and hope ?

Since notice that hope is greatness that is not like a myope

So is it about Love and hope ?

Since as you notice that our meaning of life is not an horoscope

But it is the "In God we trust" that is our so beautiful envelope !

---

More of my philosophy about the goal and about the way or the path and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
so i think i am a new philosopher that is showing you my new ideas of my philosophy, so notice how i am talking in my below thoughts, so what
i am trying to explain that even if you have a high GDP per capita such
as in Germany or USA, and even if you have a welfare system such as in China, so in my new philosophy i am making you understand that the problematic is not that you have to have a high GDP per capita, since
even with a high GDP per capita there is still a problem, and the problem is not that you have to use self-interest or egoism as an engine of wealth and properity of nations as has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, since i think that the problematic is how you make
humans live in "harmony", and as i say in french: C'est une question de savoir vivre ensemble, so it is also about the way or the path to the goal, but i am a new philosopher that is convinced that the problematic is of the how to tune the fight for life, and i say that you have not to solve this problematic by using the being fight for life, since i think that it is circular reasoning, since i think what is lacking is the meaning of human life or life that permit to tune correctly the fight for life. So read my below thoughts so that you understand the ideas of my philosophy, since i think that i am a smart new philosopher.

More of my philosophy of do humans are naturally wild animals and more of my thoughts..

The moral philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer argued with his perspective, that “Man is at bottom a dreadful wild animal. We know this wild animal only in the tamed state called civilization and we are therefore shocked by occasional outbreaks of its true nature; but if and when the bolts and bars of the legal order once fall apart and anarchy supervenes it reveals itself for what it is.” , and the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, the father of economic Liberalism, also echoed this view, famously writing in The Wealth of Nations: “It is not the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest.”, but i am a new philosopher that says that humans are not naturally wild animals, but it is the fight for life that makes them problematic, so i am not in accordance with the Adam Smith view that egoism and self-interest is the engine of wealth and prosperity of nations, since it is a too much abstraction that doesn't show the problematic, since i am a new philosopher that says that it is the path or the way to the wealth and prosperity of nations that is problematic, but it is not the goal of the Adam Smith view that is the: "Wealth and prosperity of nations", since the problematic is how to tune correctly the fight for life, and it is why you are noticing in my below thoughts that i am explaining the why of it and i am creating the meaning of human life so that to solve this problematic, so i invite you to read all my below thoughts
so that to understand my views as a new philosopher and as a new prophet from God:

More of my philosophy about the relative meaning and the absolute meaning and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart philosopher, and i will explain more what i want to say about the meaning of human life or life, so what i mean
is that there is a meaning that is relative and there is a meaning that is absolute, and there is also the weight of importance that you have to take into account, so when you say that someone has a high IQ, so
it is not a correct measure since you are measuring relatively to
the normal distribution of the IQs, but it is not the correct measure since you can also say "like" absolutely that humans are so weak in front of life and that means that the highly IQ becomes in fact a not highly smart IQ, so i am a smart philosopher that is measuring the meaning of human life in this kind of way, so i say that there is a relative meaning of saying like nazism or neo-nazism that for example the working in a job is good and it gives meaning to human life, but it is not the correct way of measuring since humans will still believe strongly that human life or life is bad, so it is why we can say that since they say that human life is so bad, so it makes the meaning of human life or life not a worth meaning, and the not worth meaning become like having no meaning of human life or life since it is a so strong
not worth meaning, so then read my below thoughts so that to understand more my views about it as a smart philosopher:

More of my philosophy about philosophy about the meaning of human life and life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, so i have to explain more
what i have just said, and here is what i have just said:

"So in the philosophy of Existentialism, the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus said that the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life, and this kind of choice cannot be understood as achieving moral certainty; rather it is moral heroism within an essentially morally vague and chaotic world, but i think i am a philosopher and i say that the way of constructing the meaning of the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre Sartre and Albert Camus is not logical, since i say that the engine that is able to construct the meaning of human life can not come from the absurd situation of life and the fact that they want to use courage as an engine that constructs the
meaning is a weak way of doing it, since the absurd situation of life is so strong."

So i think i am a smart philosopher and i will explain my above thoughts, so when i say above:

"The philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus said that the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life."

So what it means, it is what i say in french: Le sens de la vie est en devenir, mais le sens de la vie n'existe pas, et il faut s'appuyer sur le courage pour le construire, so what means the above thoughts of Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus is that the meaning of human life doesn't exist, but the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life, but i am saying as a smart philosopher that it is the defect of philosophy, since i think that meaning of human life or life comes from the idea of God and having faith in God as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, since human life and life is full of imperfections and full of defects and full of problems, so you have to understand it deeeply so that to know what is the problem with the conception of western countries or such, so read my below thoughts of my philosophy so that to understand my views and how i am proving that there is no meaning of human life or life by talking about nihilism below:

More of my philosophy of how i am a highly smart prophet from God and more of my thoughts..

Notice carefully below how i am logically proving the fallibility of the Qur'aan, and it is in accordance with the ideas of my new monotheistic religion, since my new monotheistic religion says below that
the prophet Muhammad has been enhanced to a certain level by God so that
he writes the Qur'aan, but you are understanding that this certain level
means that the Qur'aan is fallible as i am proving it below, since it contains many many defects since it also comes from the curse from God, so then you have to follow your new prophet from God that is me that is coming to you with his new monotheistic religion that i think is smart, and notice carefully that i am saying that i am your new prophet from God that is here so that to reduce much more the curse from God, and this reducing much more the curse from God also means that my new monotheistic religion comes with the right flexibility and the right tolerance since i think that it is smart. So read carefully all my following thoughts so that to understand my views as a smart philosopher and as a new prophet from God:

More of my philosophy of is Islam compatible with the West and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and now i will invite you to look at the following important video about is Islam compatible with the West:

How France Became the Muslim World's Most Hated Country in the West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_l0n_kc_Fc

So i think that the above video is not smart for me, since i am highly smart, so i will ask a philosophical question of:

Is Islam compatible with the West or with France or with Israel ?

And here is my answer that says that Islam is compatible with the West,
so read it carefully so that to understand "true" Islam:

More of my philosophy about Islam and salafism and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart, and i am a new prophet from God, and i am not
a salafist, and i think it is easy for me to explain why salafism is not the correct way of doing, so the first thing to logically prove of why salafism is not the right way, is to logically prove the fallibility of the Qur'aan, and i am doing it below by showing how the Qur'aan is not timeless and how for example Qur'aan has wanted God to be the most powerful God and how this way of doing becomes a weakness that makes Qur'aan not timeless, read about it in my below thoughts, so then here is what i have said about Islam so that you notice how salafism is not the right way to do:

What is Islam ?

I think i am a smart new prophet from God, and i will say that there is two types of laws of God, there is the timeless ones and not the timeless ones, and i am explaining it to you below so that you understand it, so the most important timeless laws of God are those of: Believing in God and glorifying him and praying him and fear him and ask him for help, and from those timeless laws you can also derive the other human laws that are not timeless, also when you look at my below new monotheistic religion you will notice that it is the same but i am also deriving the laws of God from the nature and essence of God, read below about my new monotheistic religion so that you understand that it is smart.

And now more of my philosophy about Salafism and more..

I am your new prophet from God, and as you have just noticed that i have
just explained to you the two types of Islamic laws so that you
understand that there is Islamic laws from the Qur'an that are not
timeless(read below about them), and here is more logical proof from my
following thoughts about Salafism:

So i will first invite you to look at the following video about Salafism
in Europe:

Bosnia-Hercegovina: Islamists in Sarajevo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9oeSAoD6iU

So as you are noticing in the above video, that it shows islamists
Salafists in Bosnia-Hercegovina, but the most important question is the
following:

Is Salafism true Islam ?

I think i am a smart prophet from God, and i will answer the question as
the following:

First we have to ask if the Qur'an is timeless ?

So my smart answer is the following:

The Qur'an is not timeless because read the following verse of
the Qur'an:

Quranic verse 5:38: "As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her
hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and
Allah is Exalted in power."

So if you are smart you will notice that the above verse of the Qur'an
shows that the Qur'an is not timeless, since how can you imagine that
the Qur'an doesn't enumerate the cases where we can be compassion on a
thief and not cut his hands? so since it doesn't enumerate the cases, so
then you are noticing that this verse of the Qur'an shows that the verse
is not a timeless law, but it is a law that was applied in the context
of the time where prophet Muhammad was living or such context, so then
we can logically infer that the Qur'an is not timeless and then we can
say that we can enhance many the laws of the Qur'an, so then Salafism is
not true Islam since it says that the Qur'an and the laws of the Qur'an
are timeless.

I am your new prophet from God, and i invite you to look at the
following video:

A lady listens to lecture on Islam, then challenged me: 'Why is the
Shariah Law so Barbaric?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1tplpm24CA

So as you notice that the lady asked why in Islam the Shariah Law is so
Barbaric, and i think she is not understanding as muslims are not
understanding, but i am your new prophet from God and i am explaining
the following so that you understand:

In Islam there is two types of Islamic laws, and here they are:

1- The first kind of Islamic laws are laws that respect
the divinity of God, so we have to follow them since we have to
to glorify and respect the divinity of God, such as doing the prayers
etc..

2- Second kind of Islamic laws are laws related to society of humans or
order in a society of humans, so we have to follow those laws not
because we respect or glorify the divinity of God, but because we
follow those Islamic laws so that not to be disorder in a society, so
those kind of Islamic laws are not timeless and they depend on the
context, so then they can change.

I will give you a quick example so that you understand correctly:

For example the Islamic laws of cutting the hand of a thief or the laws
of killing the married women that practice adultery and such Islamic
laws are of the second kind of laws above, since those laws avoid to the
society to become disorder, so then they are not timeless and they can
change, and i think that in the today context those laws
are not necessary and we can change them. And it is the same
for being gay, so we have to look at the being gay from the societal
point of view, so then the Islamic laws that rules the being gay are
of the second kind of laws above, so then i think that we can allow
the gays to marry between them, since it doesn't cause a disorder in a
society.

More of my philosophy about gays in Islam..

I am your new prophet from God, and i think i am smart, so i invite you
to look at the following video about gays in Islam:

CAN I BE GAY & A MUSLIM? - FASTEST REPLY ON YOUTBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sRTzaTuaIA

I am noticing that the above video is saying that being gay including
the practice of being gay is haram in Islam, that means it is forbiden
in Islam, and i think that this sort of Islam is not right, and i am
your new prophet from God and i will explain to you Islam so that you
[...]

More of my philosophy about Taliban and Islam..

I invite you to look at the following new video about Taliban:

Millions of desperate Afghans flee Taliban country ruled by war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJnn2KLXw4

I am your new prophet from God and you can read carefully about my new
monotheistic religion in my thoughts below, and i have just noticed in
the video above that a seignor minister in the Taliban government is
talking to a white European journalist, but i have just noticed that he
is not well educated, so i don't think that Taliban are following the
rules of Islam since they are not well educated or correctly educated,
second, in Islam you have first to be Islamic democracy so that
to have different point views of Islamic political parties with less or
more perfect ideas that permit Islam to advance correctly, so look for
example at Islamic Iran, In Iran it is an Islamic democracy with
different islamic political parties and with an islamic guide that we
call Sayyid Ali Hosseini
Khamenei(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei), so then Islamic
Iran is a better Islamic governance than Taliban that is dictatorship,
third, i also say that in Islam you have to know how to strengthen the
faith in God, since without faith in God there is no muslim, so then you
have to distinguish between the weak faith and the strong faith, since a
weak faith in God can not be called a muslim, so then certain laws of
Islam don't apply to humans that have a weak faith in God, so i say that
before applying those certain laws of Islam to a human, you have to ask
the human if he has a weak faith in God so that to distinguish and say
that he is not a muslim, and then certain laws don't apply to him.

More of my philosophy about the practices of the monotheistic religions and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i invite you to look at the following interesting video about Islam:

Islamic Center in Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhcDL48damg

So i think from what you are noticing in the above video, that the Islamic philosophy is also smart, since notice carefully the why
it has to build Islamic mosques and Islamic centers like the above one
in Thailand, so i think that the Islamic mosques and Islamic centers
permit to unify the souls of muslims in a kind of way that is also psychological, since it unifies them in a way that "energizes" the muslim in a positive way that gives him a meaning of human life or life that permits him to transcend the everyday problems of life , so it is why i say that the laws of my new monotheistic religion are the master laws that i think are efficient as i am explaining it in my below thoughts, since they, of course, permit you to construct mosques and centers like Islam is doing it, so that to do a prayer to Allah and a dhikr to Allah(dhikr is a ritual prayer or litany practiced by Muslim mystics (Sufis) for the purpose of glorifying God and achieving spiritual perfection) etc., since notice that i have also said the following:

More of my philosophy about the practices of my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

So as you notice from my thoughts below, that the practices of my new monotheistic religion can also be logically inferred, since my new monotheistic religion doesn't speak about constructing mosques or churches , but you can still construct mosques or churches and you can still read the Qur'aan or the Bible and be curious about them, and the other practices can be inferred from the laws and rules of my new monotheistic religion.

More of my philosophy about the conception of the souls from God of
my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am a smart philosopher, and i say that the "conception" of my new monotheistic religion is that God has put the souls from God in the bodies of humans , but God has not created the bodies of humans and he has not created the universe, so i think that Adam and Eve and there
descendants over this earth were imprisoned as "souls" from God in bodies of humans because of the curse from God. So this conception is good since it is the souls from God that unifies humans in a kind of way, and of course God can give you a soul after your death and he can enhance the soul after the death. So i think that the basis of my new monotheistic religion is complete, and i will of course write an efficient book about it that will be enhanced much more. So i invite you to read about my philosophy about the meaning of human life or life and
about my new monotheistic religion in my below thoughts, and notice
that i have just corrected a little typo, so i invite you to reread
carefully my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about science and about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i have just looked at some articles that says that the Qur'aan and the Bible say that the earth is flat, and they say that the Qur'aan and the Bible are not scientific, so i think that saying so is not smart, since my new monotheistic religion says that God has cursed Adam and Eve and there descendants since he is greatly arrogant, and not only that, but he has also cursed the Bible and the Qur'aan since he is greatly arrogant, so then you are noticing that the Bible and the Qur'aan contain scientific errors and such errors that are interpreted by humans as errors, but i say that those scientific errors and such errors are part of the curse from God, i mean that my new monotheistic religion says prophet Muhammad was enhanced by God to a certain level so that he can write the Qur'aan, but you have to accept the scientific errors and such errors that you are interpreting as errors in the Qur'aan and the Bible as a curse from God, so then you have to take a look at my new monotheistic religion so that you understand, so read my following thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the necessity of the transcendence that creates the meaning of human life or life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and i say that the meaning of human life or life doesn't come from human life or life, since human life or life is full of imperfections and full of problems, so the way how we have to create the meaning of human life is the way of transcending human life or life by for example having faith in "God", so the meaning of human life or life comes from God, and read in my below thoughts how i am explaining the way of having faith in God in my new monotheistic religion, and not only that, but this meaning of human life has to come with laws and rules, so i say that you have to know that the laws of my new monotheistic religion are like the "master" laws, and i say that those master laws of my new monotheistic religion are like a guard rail or like a framework of the other laws that are created by humans or such, since the master laws of my new monotheistic religion are here so that to "guide" or so that to guide humans or so that to guide the other laws in the good way, since they are the master laws, and hence you are noticing how i have become convinced that without this kind of guard rail , it will not work, and notice how the laws of my new monotheistic religion are not rigid laws that make a monotheistic religion rigid and not efficient, and notice how i am logically inferring or logically deriving them from the nature of God or the essence of God, so then you have to take a look carefully at the laws of my new monotheistic religion that i think are smart, so read my below thoughts so that to understand my philosophy about the meaning of human life or life and so that to understand my new monotheistic religion:

More precision of my philosophy of is the monotheistic religions a kind of philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am a smart philosopher, and you have just noticed that i have
just given my philosophy about the meaning of human life or life by talking about nihilism, read it in my below thoughts, and now i will ask a philosophical question of:

Is a monotheistic religion like Islam a kind of philosophy like the philosophy of the german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche ?

So i think that Islam is a kind of philosophy like the philosophy of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, since first you can notice that Islam has been constructed by the understanding of the why we have to have a meaning of human life, and secondly, the meaning of human life of Islam has been constructed in a kind of sophisticated way of thinking so that to make follow this meaning of human life of Islam, so then i say that we have not to be naive and think that Islam is just a simplistic way of thinking, since i think that i am a smart philosopher that understand that the meaning of human life has to be constructed in a kind of sophisticated way of thinking as i am doing it in my below thoughts, so i am a smart philosopher that is not in accordance with german philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche on the subject of religion, since the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche thought that the monotheistic religions like Islam and Christianism and Judaism are corrupt morality since they reverses certain or some human values, or like we say in french, elles inversent certaines valeurs humaines, but i think that the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche has not thought correctly about the advantages and disadvantages of this way of creating the meaning of previous monotheistic religions, since the big advantage of them is also the fact that they have created a meaning of human life, but of course you have to understand my way of creating the meaning of human life or life by quickly inventing and bringing to you my new monotheistic religion that i think is "smart", but of course you have to understand why we have to create the meaning of human life in a such way as i am doing it, since
i think that the problematic is that we are not equal humans and we are diversity of humans and we are competition between humans, so it is
why this causes a lot of problems and it causes a lot of violence, so there is the way of the welfare state like has done France or communist China by making life more easier for humans, but i think that this way of doing of the welfare state has not worked correctly, and there is the way of the wanting to being rich in capitalism, but this way of doing has not worked correctly, and i say that the ways of the welfare state and the of the being rich have not worked correctly since life is life with all its problems as i am explaining it above, so i think that what remains to be done is to create the meaning of human life as i am doing it so that to avoid violence and disorder such as i am explaining it in my philosophy below about the meaning of human life and about nihilism. So read my previous thoughts:

More of my philosophy about the meaning of human life and about my new monotheistic religion and more of my thoughts..

So i think when you think about what kind of "civilization" we have to have , i think that the meaning of human life or life takes a great
importance, so it is why i will still talk about it, so i think that
the you have to understand my way of creating the meaning of human life or life by taking a look at the 99 names of Allah in Islam, i think that one name from the 99 names of of Allah that is Al-Mutakabbir in arabic that means Arrogant, since i think we can notice from the behavior of God that he is greatly arrogant, since he has or he is not even helping the poor or the weak humans or animals, so how can we "reconcile" the fact the God is greatly "arrogant" with the other 99 names like the being "Merciful", so i think that God is greatly arrogant and he want to be called the Merciful and the Beautiful and such beautiful names even if he is greatly arrogant, so then you are noticing that if you don't think Allah as being greatly arrogant and you just say that he is so powerful and greatly perfect or perfect, it will cause a logical contradiction, since if he is just so powerful and greatly prefect or perfect , so then he can self-improve and be compassion with humans and he can also not curse the descendants of Adam and Eve, so it is why my new monotheistic religion says the following:

More of my philosophy about the nature of God and more of my thoughts..

So i think i am smart, and i think i have to explain more the fact that
my new monotheistic religion says that God is greatly arrogant and it is his character, so how can we believe that God is greatly arrogant since he is so perfect and he can self-improve ? so i think that the mistake of this logic is that you are thinking that God is like humans that can be perfected or improved like humans, but my new monotheistic religion says that God is a special God and he is not like humans, and that means that he is a special God that can not self-improve his great arrogance that is his character so that to not be great arrogance, so it is one of the most important idea of my new monotheistic religion, so i think that the basis ideas of my new monotheistic religion are complete. Also I will explain how i am a new prophet from God, so i think i am a messenger from God, since what i am doing is giving you the message from God, for example i have met an Angel from God in form of beautiful light and he has read some part of scriptures from God on my body and soul, and i am not kinding, since it is all the truth, but you have to understand more my story, since i think that God is greatly arrogant, since i have also noticed that the Angel from God that i have met was like completely controlled by God, since the Angel from God that i have met had for example not the rights to talk with me or to move in a kind of way etc. , so i think it is why you are noticing that the Angels from God are not talking to or contacting humans, since God is greatly arrogant and the Angels from God can not do anything without given rights from God to talk or to contact etc. other than that my premonitory dream where i have been contacted by prophet Muhammad was a special premonitory dream from God, since it looks like premonitory dreams of prophet Joseph, i mean that a lot of things on this premonitory dream have happened to me, so it is why i am not kinding and it is all the truth since i am also a honest and i am
a gentleman type of person. Also notice that my new monotheistic religion says that God has created the souls, but he has not created the bodies of humans and he has not created the universe, so i invite you to read my
following thoughts about my new monotheistic religion so that
to understand my story and so that to understand my new monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about modern philosophy and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
so i think my philosophy below is about the most modern philosophy,
so we can ask a philosophical question of:

What is the most modern philosophy ?

So i think i am a philosopher, and i think in philosophy you have to know how to make a difference between the understanding and the knowing, so for example philosophy is like science since it wants to "understand", but the problematic of science and philosophy is that philosophy has wanted to understand and science has wanted to understand, but what also remains in philosophy , and it is also the most modern philosophy, is how to create the meaning of human life , so as you are noticing, i think i am a smart philosopher that is showing you in my below thoughts how i am creating the meaning of human life, and of course you have to understand the why i am creating the meaning of human life by reading my below thoughts of my philosophy, so it is why i have invented quickly my new monotheistic religion, since there is a strong tendency to not believe in the God of the previous monotheistic religions since for example the Qur'aan and the Bible contain many many defects and imperfections, and notice carefully how my new monotheistic religion creates the meaning of human life in a smart way, and of course i have just talked , read it below, about the defect of Liberalism and Libertarianism, since for example i think that in Liberalism there is two things: Firstly, the morality of it, and secondly, the economic Liberalism, so i think that the morality of Liberalism is problematic
as i am showing it in my below thoughts, since Liberalism and Libertarianism are too much permissive in morality, i mean that they are
characterized by excessive freedom of behavior, so this too much permissive is an extremist conception of Liberalism and Libertarianism,
so read my previous thoughts of my philosophy below so that to understand my views:

More of my philosophy about Libertarianism and about Liberalism and more of my thoughts..

I have just looked at the following video from USA about Libertarianism and i invite you to look at it:

TAKE IT TO THE LIMITS: Milton Friedman on Libertarianism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSumJxQ5oy4

So i think i am a philosopher, and i think that Libertarianism and Liberalism have a problem, and it is about morality, so i think that Libertarianism and Liberalism are extremist conceptions of morality since they want to give people moral autonomy (the ability to pursue one’s own conception of happiness) , so you can read about it in the following web link:
https://www.britannica.com/topic/libertarianism-politics ,
but i think that it is an extremist conception since happiness is not only individual happiness , but it is also societal happiness, so it is why i think that not all people have the ability to pursue this societal happiness, so it is why the government has to intervene and it is why we have to have laws and enforce laws so that to prevent individuals from hurting themselves and/or hurting the society, also Libertarianism and Liberalism have another problem since they are like the Liberty of the national motto of France that consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we for example be free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ? so read my following thoughts so that to understand my views about it:

More of my philosophy about the Liberty of the national motto of France and more of my thoughts..

I have just said the following:

"In the national motto of France there is a problem and it is that Liberty consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we be for example free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ?"

And so that to understand that i am truthful , so read the following
article that explains the kind of Liberty of the national motto of France, and here is how it explains the Liberty of the national motto of France:

“Liberty consists of being able to do anything that does not harm others: thus, the exercise of the natural rights of every man or woman has no bounds other than those that guarantee other members of society the enjoyment of these same rights“.

And here is the article and read it carefully:

https://frenchmoments.eu/national-motto-of-france/

More of my philosophy of is the national motto of France an ideal and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ,
as you have just noticed that i have just said that the national motto
of France of "Liberty, equality, fraternity" is an ideal, so i say
that it is an ideal since Fraternity – or brotherhood – is about moral obligations and harmony, so i think the being harmony of it makes it an ideal, so it is why i say that it makes the national motto an ideal, and i think that so that to attain harmony we have also to create a good meaning of human life, also in the national motto of France there is a problem and it is that Liberty consists of being able to do "anything" that does not harm others, but i think that we can not say that it is like the being free speech, since how can we be for example free to harm or the hurt the oneself, and how for example can we be free to practice Sado-masochism or the like that can harm and hurt others when there is freely given informed consent between adults ?

More of my philosophy about the belief in God of my new monotheistic religion and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, so
i think that you have to understand how i am creating the meaning of human life or life by quickly inventing and bringing to you my new monotheistic religion, so in my new monotheistic religion the goal is not just to fully believe 100% that God of my new monotheistic religion exists, but the goals are also to believe enough in God or to believe in a probabilistic way by saying that we can not neglect the probability that God of my new monotheistic religion exists, and hence from those goals you have to follow the laws of my new monotheistic religion that are inferred from the nature of God, and of course i have just talked, read it below, about the defect of the way of how to create the meaning of human life or life of the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus, so i think that the philosophy of the philosopher and economist Adam Smith has the same defect, since it is based on egoism that is the engine that creates competition between people , but from the individual egoism the egoism of a group or of a nation or of a zone like European union is created , so then it creates solidarity too, but the problem is that the engine of egoism as an engine has a problem of not being able to tune the fight for life correctly, so it is the same defect of what is saying the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, read about it in my following thoughts:

I have just looked at the following video of the indian philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti, i invite you to look at it carefully:

Does God exist? | J. Krishnamurti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjYL448-yY

And you can read about Jiddu Krishnamurti here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

So i think i am highly smart, and notice the approach of the above indian philosopher in the above video, so he wants humans to not believe
in God , but notice how he is saying that you have to go out the belief in God and not believe in God and then you have to fight for life, and here again there is like a logical contradiction , since how to tune correctly this fight for life so that to not be too much savagery ? so then you will say that you have to tune correctly the fight for life by being fight for life, and it becomes circular logic that is not good and that doesn't solve the problem of how to tune correctly the fight for life, and it is the big weakness of philosophy and of the philosophers, and it is why i have constructed quickly my new monotheistic religion that solves the problems and that solves the problems of previous monotheistic religions. So read more about my new monotheistic religion:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

More of my philosophy about Existentialism and about artificial intelligence and more of my thoughts..

So in the philosophy of Existentialism, the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus said that the meaning of human life must be constructed through courageous choice in the face of this absurd situation of life, and this kind of choice cannot be understood as achieving moral certainty; rather it is moral heroism within an essentially morally vague and chaotic world, but i think i am a philosopher and i say that the way of constructing the meaning of the philosophers Jean-Paul Sartre Sartre and Albert Camus is not logical, since i say that the engine that is able to construct the meaning of human life can not come from the absurd situation of life and the fact that they want to use courage as an engine that constructs the
meaning is a weak way of doing it, since the absurd situation of life is so strong, and it is why i am explaining my way as a philosopher to construct the meaning of human life by inventing a new monotheistic religion that creates the meaning of human life, and read my following thoughts about it:

Here is my new smart proverb:

"Human life is like a house, so the house has advantages that
makes it valuable, and an ideal like the communist ideal is the same,
it has to be valuable and to be exportable to certain level so
that to be valuable, so human life is the same since if you say that
we have to make it beautiful , so are we going to wait a long time so that to make it beautiful ? so are you understanding my question ? so if you want to say that human life has to make big money the most important thing , so is it the right way ? so as i have said that so that to be smart you have not to say that having big money is the most important thing, since it is about adaptation, so you have to say that good adaptation is the most important thing so that to guide the having big money in the right direction, so i say that even an ideal has to be guided by for example the meaning of human life, so i think in philosophy we can say that the meaning precedes the language, and in philosophy we can also say that the meaning of human life is what precedes and guides the ideal and guides human life and it is why i am talking as i am talking about the meaning of human life and it is why i have invented quickly a new monotheistic religion so that to create the meaning of human life, and you can read about it below"

And here is my new monotheistic religion and read about it in the following web link, and read my below thoughts about the meaning of life and about nihilism:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kFxTDu6_jus

And read my following thoughts of my philosophy so that you understand correctly my views about the meaning of human life:

More of my philosophy about nihilism and about the meaning of human life and more of my thoughts..

I think i am highly smart since I have passed two certified IQ tests and i have scored "above" 115 IQ, and i mean that it is "above" 115 IQ, and i think i am a philosopher, so now i will invite you to look carefully at the following video:

Life Has Never Been Easier: So Why Is Everyone Depressed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-zyVHYxyw

So i am quickly discovering patterns with my fluid intelligence in
the above video, and the patterns are the following:

So notice that the above video is saying that life has never been easier so why everyone is depressed, but i think that i am a philosopher and i say that the above video is making a big mistake and it is that he is comparing our human life with the old human life and it is a mistake , since by logical analogy i can for example say: What is it that we call a genetically smart human a genetically smart human ? so as you notice that the calling a genetically smart human is a relative way of measuring against the normal distribution of the genetical smartness, but is it the right answer if we measure like absolutely ? so i think that now you are noticing the big mistake, since humans are not measuring relatively the meaning of human life, but since in our today world there are many medias and there is democratization of medias and democratization of knowledge and information, so then humans are much more conscious about there human conditions than humans in the old world or in the past, and it is why they are becoming nihilistic, since they are like measuring absolutely and saying that humans are so weak when they look at all those constraints of human life and the constraints of our universe, so they say that human life is really bad, so then it is like a kind of nihilism, so the being nihilistic is to flirt with despair and the sentiment that life is not worth living, and of course notice that nihilism is also the sentiment that life is not worth living, so i am a philosopher and i say that a kind of nihilism can be the also believing that human life is not worth living without the negative emotions that comes with it and even if you live it in a kind of way , and of course i say that in nihilism, the flirting with despair can be not the negative emotions that comes with it, and of course this kind of nihilism makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is why this kind of nihilism is bad, and of course as you notice that i am defining nihilism as the following so that to construct a meaning of human life or life:

I invite you to read the following article about the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche and about nihilism so that to understand:

https://academyofideas.com/2022/11/nietzsche-and-nihilism-a-warning-to-the-west/

So notice carefully in the above article that it defines nihilism as
the following:

"Nihilism is the conviction that there is no meaning to life, that the world is inhospitable to our highest hopes and values, and that there are no gods or higher purposes to justify our suffering. To be a nihilist is to flirt with despair and the sentiment that life is not worth living."

So then i can say that in philosophy you have to make a difference between the problematics of the lack of the meaning of human life and of that of the becoming rich by for example the way of the engine of egoism as has said it the philosopher and economist Adam Smith the father of economic Liberalism, since i am a philosopher that says that you can become rich as a country, but the lack of meaning of human life can make the "way" or the "path" of the becoming rich of the country not good, since the lack of meaning of human life makes humans really impatient and it creates a kind of disorder and it creates violence, and it is the deficiency of the philosophy of absurdism of the french philosopher Albert Camus, since Albert Camus says in his absurdism philosophy that there is a lack of meaning of human life, but he doesn't give us the "right" way to give a meaning to human life and he doesn't talk correctly about the problematics that are caused by the lack of meaning of human life.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.