Re: Democrat sex offender Scott M. Stringer.

Democrat Gender Offenders

Jan 26, 2023, 8:45:02 AM1/26/23
A woman who said she worked on a 2001 campaign for Scott M.
Stringer, the New York City comptroller who is now running for
mayor, has accused him of sexually assaulting her 20 years ago.

The woman, Jean Kim, now a political lobbyist, said at a news
conference on Wednesday that Mr. Stringer, without her consent,
“repeatedly groped me, put his hands on my thighs and between my
legs and demanded to know why I would not have sex with him.”

She said that Mr. Stringer warned her not to tell anyone about his
advances, some of which she said took place during taxi rides.

“You would have to prove yourself to me,” she recalled Mr. Stringer
saying.