Re: Democrat sex offender Thomas Garcia.

Democrat Gender Offenders

Jan 28, 2023, 6:35:02 AM1/28/23
A longtime New Mexico lobbyist said Friday that on the eve of a
high-profile vote on a controversial bill eight years ago, a state
legislator from Northern New Mexico offered to vote for the measure
in exchange for sex.

In an account first reported Friday in The New York Times, Vanessa
Alarid said that in 2009 then-Rep. Thomas Garcia, D-Ocate, not only
offered her his vote in exchange for sex, but forced a kiss on her
and touched her breasts at a downtown Santa Fe hotel.

Alarid told The New Mexican that when she asked Garcia if she could
count on his vote, he said yes — if she’d have sex with him.

Immediately after that, she said, Garcia jumped on her. “He put both
hands on my breasts and gave me an open-mouth kiss, moving his
tongue over my lips.” Alarid, who was 32 at the time, said Garcia
told her that his wife has the same first name as her, so it
wouldn’t matter if he shouted “Vanessa” during sex.