Re: Transvoice teacher eating her iPhone

0 views
Skip to first unread message

KWills

unread,
Feb 8, 2022, 9:20:26 PM2/8/22
to
On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 00:10:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

>On 2/8/22 2:30 PM, KWills wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:39:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him?
>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>
>>> On 2/7/22 11:37 PM, KWills wrote:
>>>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2022 20:36:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>>>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I have watched this video when I have been learning how to make my voice
>>>>> more feminine. I have noticed she has been literally... eating... her
>>>>> iPhone. And holy shit, I have the same model. I really only use mine for
>>>>> reading Usenet.
>>>>>
>>>>> https://youtu.be/BW8X2nXexQs?t=219
>>>>
>>>> Make your voice as feminine as you like, all you'll be is an
>>>> effeminate (lithping) female impersonator.
>>>
>>>
>>> IDK why your transphobia is funny.
>>
>> As I keep telling you, there is no 'transphobia'®™ because there are
>> no 'transes' to phobe. Better call it 'deludophobia'®™.
>
>You refuse to understand that trans people are real.

You refuse to understand that 'trans people' simply don't exist.
--
KWills
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

KWills

unread,
Feb 9, 2022, 9:32:27 AM2/9/22
to
On Tue, 08 Feb 2022 20:13:04 -0800, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
wrote:

>Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 9/02/2022 11:10 am, Scientific (she/her) ? wrote:
>> > On 2/8/22 2:30 PM, KWills wrote:
>> >> On Mon, 7 Feb 2022 23:39:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him?
>> >> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>> >>
>> >>> On 2/7/22 11:37 PM, KWills wrote:
>> >>>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2022 20:36:00 +0000, Scientific (he/him) ?
>> >>>> <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> I have watched this video when I have been learning how to make my
>> >>>>> voice
>> >>>>> more feminine. I have noticed she has been literally... eating... her
>> >>>>> iPhone. And holy shit, I have the same model. I really only use
>> >>>>> mine for
>> >>>>> reading Usenet.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> https://youtu.be/BW8X2nXexQs?t=219
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Make your voice as feminine as you like, all you'll be is an
>> >>>> effeminate (lithping) female impersonator.
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> IDK why your transphobia is funny.
>> >>
>> >> As I keep telling you, there is no 'transphobia'®™ because there are
>> >> no 'transes' to phobe.  Better call it 'deludophobia'®™.
>> >
>> > You refuse to understand that trans people are real.
>>
>> No, they are not.
>>
>> You will always be a male.
>>
>> You can have your opinion, and I can have mine. And 'phobic' bullshit
>> doesn't need to be entered into, unless you create it in your bigotry.
>
>No, because your opinion is wrong. You are going to burn
>in hell for your transphobery.
>
>What a day it is going to be when you find out what a
>supremely deluded, belligerent, sinful dickhead you are.

"deluded"? How the fuck can a 'trans person' (i.e. gender
appropriator) call anyone else deluded?

El Kabong

unread,
Feb 9, 2022, 2:47:04 PM2/9/22
to
I'm quoting MX's words back to him. I'm not so sure he
is trans, btw, he might have been born male.

If you have to explain sarcasm, it loses its edge, so
let's just call that a whoosh.

KWills

unread,
Feb 9, 2022, 3:19:19 PM2/9/22
to
On Wed, 09 Feb 2022 11:47:02 -0800, El Kabong <tw...@the.noodle>
He was born male so he will always be male. There are no 'trans'.
If you are both on the same 'transphobic'®™ side, why are you arguing
with him?

>If you have to explain sarcasm, it loses its edge, so
>let's just call that a whoosh.

Good sarcasm never needs explaining. Whoosh!

Michael Christ

unread,
Feb 9, 2022, 5:06:13 PM2/9/22
to
:-).







Michael Christ



> --
> KWills
> Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
> counselor.
> https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
> All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/


--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

El Kabong

unread,
Feb 9, 2022, 5:47:38 PM2/9/22
to
How do you know that? Have you inspected his/her dick?
Or do you know only because MX said so? MX says other
things too, like God expresses his desire for MX by
likening MX's breasts to 2 young gazelles grazing among
the lilies.

If you believe everything a christ says, who am i to
argue. You are welcome to ask him about it, though
personally, I don't want to know.

> so he will always be male. There are no 'trans'.
> If you are both on the same 'transphobic'®™ side, why are you arguing
> with him?
>
> >If you have to explain sarcasm, it loses its edge, so
> >let's just call that a whoosh.
>
> Good sarcasm never needs explaining. Whoosh!

That's your opinion. It obviously needed explaining for
you. So it wasn't very good, or you are a special case.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages