Can anyone tell me what this Chinese character is?

Aug 16, 2006, 2:49:19 AM8/16/06
http://www.b*scotime.com

Put an "e" where the "*" is. I think the company would rather this not come
up in a google search. It's the icon at the very bottom with the police man,
second character in. I believe the last character is the city. If it's
possible to type or cut & paste the character here, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

BJ

peacenjoy

Aug 18, 2006, 4:21:05 AM8/18/06
No, because there is no such picture, but there is sure some malware
which you want to upload onto our harddisk.