Have China Scholars All Been Bought?

HD Radioą

Apr 10, 2007, 11:53:13 AM4/10/07
Have China Scholars All Been Bought?

Academics who study China, which includes the author, habitually please the
Chinese Communist Party, sometimes consciously, and often unconsciously. Our
incentives are to conform, and we do so in numerous ways: through the
research questions we ask or don't ask, through the facts we report or
ignore, through our use of language, and through what and how we teach.

[Full Text] http://www.feer.com/articles1/2007/0704/free/p036.html

Mr. Holz is an economist and professor in the social science division of the
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides;cuius fidei merces est videre quod
credis
HD RADIO is here! http://www.HDRadio.com
DUNCAN HUNTER for PRESIDENT http://www.GoHunter08.com
WHAT THE LEFT WON'T TELL YOU http://www.FrontPageMag.com