Travel Companion

1 view

Tony

Nov 17, 2006, 1:37:44 AM11/17/06
I am a retired male teacher, married and a have grown up family. I want
to travel in China and I am looking for an English speaking Chinese person,
man or woman, who would like to accompany me. The ideal person would also
like to explore China. I'm not seeking a professional guide, just a nice
talkative person to keep me company and help with language problems. I can
help with travel costs. I think it would be cool if we got to know each
other first through Skype or MSN. I love to chat, even if we decide not to
travel together!
I'm pretty easy about timetable but would like to travel in Feb/March as UK
winter is terrible! Perhaps you might like to visit the UK in return.

Sincerely

Tony

peacenjoy

Nov 18, 2006, 2:45:44 AM11/18/06

I am really surprised by your post. There are countless numbers of
Chinese in China who can speak good, fluent English, and who can fulfil
your requirements, specially when you are prepared to pay the expenses.
All you have to do is go to a travel agency and explain to them what
your requirements are, and they will provide you with suitable people
from whom to choose, unless of course your requirements are more than
what you are prepared to reveal on the Internet. You claim to be a
married man with a grown-up family. Why not take your wife and grown-up
children along and give them a holiday they will never forget?

QingWang

Nov 18, 2006, 2:45:45 AM11/18/06

"Tony 写道:
hi i am a studing in China universtiy of geosciences(Beijing),i want to
chat with you ,and help you just for free,and i want to make friends
with with you,i am live in Beijing the captail of China,waiting for you
letter.msn :wangqing...@hotmail.com

Maddy

Dec 12, 2006, 2:24:26 AM12/12/06

"Tony" <af.su...@btinternet.com> 写入消息新闻:v-CdnTDtBbg...@bt.com...

We can arrangements with hotels accommodation, Airport Meet & Assist and
transfers.

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to ne...@netfront.net