Dela-where? Biden is a 'son of a beach' in a sorry state

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Leroy N. Soetoro

ungelesen,
28.09.2022, 14:56:3528.09.22
an
https://nypost.com/2022/09/27/do-people-actually-know-where-delaware-is/

It’s why and Delawhere?

“I’m going to see Delaware,” I told a friend. “Who’s Delaware?” they
asked.

I explained it’s a state where great minds think of sending our migrants.
And it’s great for retirees — like maybe, we hope, Biden.

I learned Delaware’s main drink is Dogfish Head craft beer. Main dish:
Scrapple, slippery dumplings and fries. Shove ketchup. It comes with a cup
of malt vinegar. Main attraction: Rehoboth Beach, which has a gas station,
nail salon and kebab stand. For anything else you go out of state.

No sales tax. It’s cheapo. The dress code is sleeveless tees. Which
explains Mrs. Biden’s 1950s crappy skirts with machine imprinted flowers.

To see why Joe prefers his beach house to the White House, we arranged two
weeks of advance calls confirming my visit. Then — exactly as I’m leaving
— the state canceled. This entire homeland of America’s Chief of State
could not receive me. No guide. Not one. None.

A whole 35-mile-long state — which houses the CEO of the Free World — its
government, tourist office, hotel, limo service, newspaper couldn’t wake
up one guide. Not even a gardener loaning his AARP oxen. Nobody!

Locals whom I already knew told me: “One party only runs us. Basically
we’re a small county — insular, arrogant, incompetent — who became a
state. Up for re-election recently was Kathy McGuiness who faced some
charges after an audit. And there’s treasurer Colleen Davis found driving
with a suspended license. Also, possibly due to excess sulfur, tap water
may have a rotten eggs aroma. Plus, and this is a direct quote: “It’s
interesting as to how Hunter’s father handles his bills.”

Settled 1631, first original state. Middle of no place. No hills, no
canyons, no celebrities except Valerie Bertinelli, Raúl Esparza and they
mention “Aubrey Plaza.” Who?! No international flights, no sightseeing, no
sports team, no national park. The entire state is highway I-95. Nearest
elegant dining? Downtown ­Secaucus.

Southern Delaware, called “Slower Lower,” and two blocks from Northern
Delaware, has tractors, hog calling, rural lifestyle, even ketchup.

So, why’s Texas so big and Delaware so small? The all wise answer?
Whothehell knows.

Coasting by
Their attraction is where F. Scott Fitzgerald partied, where “Dead Poets
Society” filmed, where — they swear — everyone knows everything — except
where to find a guide. And the whole state shuts down 5 p.m.

Not even the Delaware Water Gap’s in Delaware, so prime sightseeing is its
largest city, Wilmington. Wow! Right up there with Paris, Rome, London and
New York.

A local barn bears the printed word “BIDEN.” A nearby lawn sign reads
“Thank You, Mr. Trump.”

Excelling in contracts, corporations and courts, Schwarzenegger’s thigh is
larger than the whole state. But what it has is beaches. It’s big with
beaches. Everyone lauds its beaches. You might call native Biden a son of
a beach.

AND just to bring a local touch into today’s column, this week Darryl
Strawberry and coincidentally “Real Housewife” Melissa Gorga were both co-
noshing — the same night — at Carmine’s in Times Square.

And that’s Only in New York, kids, only in New York.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.