Re: Yum! Brands Sewage plant Pizza Hut facing boycotts over book suggestion with drag queen protagonist

1 view

Mark A. Weber

Jul 17, 2022, 1:25:03 AM7/17/22
In article <t2sunh$3rh8e$3...@news.freedyn.de>
governo...@gmail.com wrote:

> There is a need for education to eliminate homosexual pedophiles.

Pervert parent corporation Yum Brands.

Yum! Brands RSC, 1900 Colonel Sanders Lane, Louisville, KY
40213, 502.874.8300

https://www.yum.com/wps/portal/yumbrands/Yumbrands/footer-
pages/contact-us

Contact Us
For KFC Customer Satisfaction, please call 1-800-225-5532 (U.S.)
or 1-866-364-0862 (Canada)
For Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction, please call 1-800-948-8488
(U.S.) or 1-866-364-0825 (Canada)
For Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction, please call 1-800-822-6235
(U.S) or 1-866-364-0846 (Canada)
For The Habit Burger Grill Customer Satisfaction, please call 1-
949-943-8693 (U.S.)
For Yum! Media Inquiries, please call 1-502-874-8200

For question/comments concerning:

KFC click here
Pizza Hut click here
Taco Bell click here
The Habit Burger Grill click here
For inquiries on becoming a Yum! Franchise Owner click here

In an attempt to promote its reading program for children, Pizza
Hut came under fire for recommending a book about a child drag
queen .

The chain restaurant sent an email to begin its summer program
Camp Book It , which began on June 1. As June also marks Pride
Month, the email included three recommendations surrounding the
topic of the month, including one book titled Big Wig, which
features a male child protagonist who decides to dress in drag
for his neighborhood costume competition.

"These three books explore the uniqueness of every person,
celebrate our individuality and encourage kids to see what makes
us different, makes us special," the email said.

After the popular conservative Twitter account Libs of TikTok
posted a screenshot of the email, calls for a boycott came
almost immediately.

"Pizza Hut has gone full woke, now we must make them full
broke," author Brigitte Gabriel tweeted.

"Pizza Hut was started in Wichita and mostly funded by Kansans
these folks would be appalled that their amazing American
success story is part of the effort to destroy America and her
children," American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp
tweeted. "These companies need to realize we won’t use their
products any longer.

"I dont eat this piss garbage," Tim Pool wrote.

Meanwhile, Andy Levy, a podcaster, tweeted out a laughing GIF
with the caption: "When you see why pizza hut is trending."

As of this report, Pizza Hut was in the top 10 trending topics
on Twitter. It hadn't responded to criticism on the platform.

The restaurant runs its reading program year-round, partnering
with schools during the school year. Children are allowed to
read a book of their choosing and receive a certificate for a
free pizza if they complete the book within the month. Its
program has been operating since 1984, with the restaurant
calling itself a "literacy motivator" in its Twitter bio.

Pizza Hut's parent organization is Yum! Brands, which also owns
Taco Bell and KFC.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/community-
family/pizza-hut-facing-boycotts-over-book-suggestion-with-drag-
queen-protagonist