Chris Pratt admits he has a Hollywood vagina now, feeling 'remorse' over recreational hunting.

Castration Anxiety

Sep 16, 2021, 7:35:02 AM9/16/21
Chris Pratt feels "remorse" for the animals he's killed as a
recreational hunter.

The 35-year-old Hollywood hunk - who stars in the much-
anticipated new sci-fi movie 'Jurassic World' - enjoys hunting
in his spare time and has claimed the hobby helps him to
understand "what parts of me are animal and what parts of me are
human".

He explained: "I have a great deal of respect for the animals
that I kill and I feel remorse and all of the emotions that come
with it."

Meanwhile, Chris revealed recently that he became "impotent"
after piling on weight for his role in the TV sitcom 'Parks and
Recreation'.

Chris - who's married to 'Scary Movie' actress Anna Faris, with
whom he has two-year-old son Jack - admitted: "I was impotent,
fatigued, emotionally depressed.

Apparently Chris will be the next faggot conversion in
California.

Must be something faggy in the water or banking system there.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/chris-pratt-admits-
feeling-remorse-over-recreational-hunting/2015/06/06/442dec62-
0c7e-11e5-951e-8e15090d64ae_story.html