Stimulus check argument sparked Indiana niggerfest quadruple murder, family says

hamilton

Nov 18, 2021, 6:40:02 AM11/18/21
Who says niggers aren't stupid?

An argument over a stimulus check led a 25-year-old man to shoot
the mother of his child and kill four of her relatives at an
Indianapolis home, according to reports.

A day before Malik Halfacre allegedly shot Jeanettrius Moore on
Saturday and gunned down her family — killing her young
daughter, brother, mother and a cousin — the father of one of
Moore’s children wanted half of her $1,400 stimulus check,
relatives told WXIN.

“He wanted some of Jeanettrius’ tax money, stimulus money,”
cousin Wendy Johnson told the station. “She said, No, you don’t
deserve any of this. I work. I take care of our child. You don’t
do anything.”

Moore offered Halfacre $450, telling him “take it or leave it,”
Johnson recalled.

“He said, I’m gonna get that money,” Johnson said. “This was the
day before.”

Halfacre later returned to the home and started going through
Moore’s purse looking for the money when Daquan Moore tried to
intervene to help his sister, prompting Halfacre to just start
“killing everybody,” Johnson said.

Relatives identified the victims as Moore’s 7-year-old daughter,
Eve, her 23-year-old brother, Daquan Moore, her 44-year-old
mother, Tomeeka Brown, and her 35-year-old cousin, Anthony
Johnson.

“He shot Daquan first,” Wendy Johnson said. “He shot Anthony. He
turned around, and he shot my auntie Tomeeka. My aunt Tomeeka
said, ‘Malik!’ and he shot her again.”

Investigators said Halfacre also fled the home with his 6-month-
old daughter, Malia Halfacre, triggering an Amber Alert. The
girl was found unharmed early Sunday, WISH reported.

Meanwhile, Jeanettrius Moore, who worked at a beauty salon to
support her two girls, was shot in the back. She flatly told a
neighbor that Halfacre shot her and killed her family over her
stimulus money, according to WISH.

“I said, ‘Why did he shoot you?’” neighbor Craig Jackson said.
“And her exact words were ‘stimulus money’ … Her exact words
were, ‘I am the only one who got away. He killed the rest of
them.’ Those were her exact words.”

Moore, who was initially listed in critical condition, was
released from a hospital Monday, relatives told the station.

Halfacre remained held without bail Tuesday on preliminary
charges of murder, robbery and attempted murder, online records
show.

Lorenzo Moore, Jeanettrius’ brother, said Halfacre was known to
carry a gun, didn’t have a job and frightened his sister.

“It was like you could feel this fear, but you never want to do
anything about it because you’re too scared and it might come to
what it’s come to,” Moore told WXIN. “Just him being angry about
not having any money and him not doing anything for himself, so
he thought he would just take something from her.”

https://nypost.com/2021/03/16/stimulus-check-argument-prompted-
quadruple-murder-family/