Re: Democrat Mary Peltola "wins" rigged election in Alaska, defeating Palin

Electoral College

Sep 1, 2022, 2:18:31 PM9/1/22
On 31 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:n5TPK.5697$9Yp5...@fx12.iad:

> ANCHORAGE — Democrat Mary Peltola has won a

rigged election.

That's all that needs to be said.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 1, 2022, 3:39:15 PM9/1/22
On 9/1/22 2:18 PM, Electoral College wrote:
> On 31 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> ANCHORAGE — Democrat Mary Peltola has won a
>
> rigged election.
>
> That's all that needs to be said.

Maybe Alaska will secede from the Union....

Or Alaska, Texas, and Florida will all secede.

I say secede but really they just need to become Autonomous Zones,
because declaring an AUTONOMOUS ZONE was legally OK when
Marxist-Democrats and Communist ANTIFA did it.

Those Three States would create an economy large enough to survive any
Democrat economic sanctions. And the Democrats don't want any of that
oil or those Republicans, and Democrats hate the mid west and Texas. But
they might Bark about losing the Florida real estate.

And the plan could spread to Arkansas, Missouri, Nebraska and Wyoming
and then Montana, splitting the Nation right up the center. To allow a
contiguous pipe line for OIL and maybe one next to it for water that can
be used to draw water for a price from any State and into the water GRID
to any state to end the problem of regional droughts being so
devastating, making those RED AUTONOMOUS ZONES into economic
powerhouses. Their already superior economies would then dwarf any near
them... With a Rail and personal vehicle highway that would allow Gulf
of Mexico shipping TRUCKING RAIL access on a main line.

Which could conceivably create a path for trade from Canada/Alaska for
bi-directional cattle and other exports to the Gulf for shipping from
the Gulf at Texas and for receiving... NOT to mention that Florida is
accessible by ship or up the Mississippi River to Arkansas and Missouri
and then across to Nebraska. The Mississippi to the Missouri River...

Key West talked about becoming the Conch Republic... Who knows it
could all go any number of ways...

--
-That's karma-

The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

John Baker

Sep 1, 2022, 6:19:17 PM9/1/22
On Thu, 1 Sep 2022 18:18:30 -0000 (UTC), Electoral College
<chea...@cheating.cheat> wrote:

>On 31 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> ANCHORAGE — Democrat Mary Peltola has won a
>
>rigged election.

Meaning any election a Republican loses. Christ, you imbeciles are
pathetic.

>That's all that needs to be said.

You're a fucking moron. *That* is all that needs to be said.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

David Hartung

Sep 1, 2022, 6:27:47 PM9/1/22
On 9/1/2022 3:19 PM, John Baker wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Sep 2022 18:18:30 -0000 (UTC), Electoral College
> <chea...@cheating.cheat> wrote:
>
>> On 31 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> ANCHORAGE — Democrat Mary Peltola has won a
>>
>> rigged election.
>
> Meaning any election a Republican loses. Christ, you imbeciles are
> pathetic.

What's truly pathetic is they basically *admit* that's how they define a "rigged
election."

Don Kresch

Sep 1, 2022, 6:40:46 PM9/1/22
On Thu, 1 Sep 2022 15:27:43 -0700, David Hartung
<david...@Hotmail.com> scrawled in blood:

>On 9/1/2022 3:19 PM, John Baker wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Sep 2022 18:18:30 -0000 (UTC), Electoral College
>> <chea...@cheating.cheat> wrote:
>>
>>> On 31 Aug 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some

>>> rigged election.
>>
>> Meaning any election a Republican loses. Christ, you imbeciles are
>> pathetic.
>
>What's truly pathetic is they basically *admit* that's how they define a "rigged
>election."

When a democrat loses, it's "MUH RUSSIAN HAX0RZ!"

Don
aa#51
o- DNRC
Jedi Slackmaster

governo...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 10:02:48 PM9/1/22
On Thu, 01 Sep 2022 17:40:42 -0500, Don Kresch <no...@nospam.com>
wrote:

> When a democrat loses, it's "MUH RUSSIAN HAX0RZ!"

When a Republican loses, it's "DUH 'LEKCHUNS RIGGED!"

Swill
--
Lock him up!