Interview with The Naked Nerd - Episode 25 "Other People's Experiences"

Dario Western

Oct 19, 2020, 6:53:49 PM10/19/20
Hi all,

I have just uploaded an interview that I did with The Naked Nerd earlier on this year talking about my experiences with the nudist lifestyle, as well as my musical activities.

CN: *Before you tune into it, I must warn you all that this episode discusses a couple of hot topics regarding mental health problems and sexual assault in a nudist environment.*

If you feel that you are going to be easily triggered by such discussions, remember that you are not alone. Reach out to a mental health professional or a crisis center if the interview upsets you at any stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E98oZge5Sg

Naturally,

Dario Western
(Group Admin)