DEATH FISH

M. SIMLEY

Oct 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/17/96

IN THIS 1990's classic film epic, the fish, played by (Mark Ebert) is
waiting by his mailbox for his welfare check. The fish, not giving a
fuck, did not realize that the usual gang of recipients weren't out
there waiting for their government handout...After an hour passed, the
fish becomes pissed off and calls the post master... Hey Azzole, what
the fuck did you jackholes do with my fuggen welfare check?? I'm sorry
Mr. Ebert, it seems that a lot of people from your project didn't get
any check this month. The Fish slammed down the phone and dialed the
welfare office... Hey, fug head, what did you do with my fuggen
check???Clam down Mr. Ebert, it seems that you have been re-classidief
as an ablebody... What about my friggen balls... Mr. Ebert, two years
seems to be ample time to recover from a hernia operation. What kind of
piece of shit are you anyway....listen you ugly fuck..don't call us,
we'll call you!!The fishes phone then became silent...
This really pissed the fish off, suddenly the fish changed...., he
realized he gave a fuck... Fuck, how am I gonna get reefer, buy fuck
movies and beer?? This is gonna fuggen stop right now!! While looking
out his apartment window, the fish seen an old lady waiting at the bus
stop. Fuck it...he goes out to the bus stop to grab the old woman's
purse...there's a brief struggle, she kicked the fish in the nuts..he
goes down on his knees. Ahawwwwww, my nuts!!! screams the fish , you
broke my fuggen nuts! That will teach you, you pwick, hisses the old
lady while climbing on the bus. Holding his nuts while lying on the
ground he sees something that catches his eye. During his brief
encounter with the old fuck, she dropped her senior citizen free bus
pass. The fish grabs it and waits for the next bus....
TO BE CONTINUED.....

Paul Freitag

Oct 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/17/96

M. SIMLEY (cosi...@ptd.net) wrote:
[...]
<etc>

Does anyone else think this guy's actually way ahead of his time, and is
spouting something that we, as mere mortals, just can't comprehend?

Just asking.

John M

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

I think he's trying to invent his own cult following within a cult newsgroup -
and he's probably succeeding. I am waiting to see if the fish ever
evolve into amphibians myself.

------------- Real Headlines of Our Time # 8 -----------

"Iraqi Head Seeks Arms"

Web site http://www.scroll.demon.co.uk/spaver.htm

kerro

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

vid...@earth.execpc.com (Paul Freitag) wrote:
>M. SIMLEY (cosi...@ptd.net) wrote:
>: IN THIS 1990's classic film epic, the fish, played by (Mark Ebert) is
>: waiting by his mailbox for his welfare check. The fish, not giving a
>: fuck, did not realize that the usual gang of recipients weren't out
>: there waiting for their government handout...After an hour passed, the
>: fish becomes pissed off and calls the post master... Hey Azzole, what
>: the fuck did you jackholes do with my fuggen welfare check?? I'm sorry
>: Mr. Ebert, it seems that a lot of people from your project didn't get
>: any check this month. The Fish slammed down the phone and dialed the
>: welfare office... Hey, fug head, what did you do with my fuggen
>: check???Clam down Mr. Ebert, it seems that you have been re-classidief
>: as an ablebody... What about my friggen balls... Mr. Ebert, two years
>: seems to be ample time to recover from a hernia operation. What kind of
>: piece of shit are you anyway....listen you ugly fuck..don't call us,
>: we'll call you!!The fishes phone then became silent...
>: This really pissed the fish off, suddenly the fish changed...., he
>: realized he gave a fuck... Fuck, how am I gonna get reefer, buy fuck
>: movies and beer?? This is gonna fuggen stop right now!! While looking
><etc>
>
>Does anyone else think this guy's actually way ahead of his time, and is
>spouting something that we, as mere mortals, just can't comprehend?
>
>Just asking.

He's definitely on the *Cutting Edge* (of something) and should be
encouraged to continue - not that he seems to need much encouragement.

I'd personally like to see his re-working of "A Streetcar Named Fish",
starring the versatile Mark Ebert...

He could be the next Tarantino, for all we know.

Kerro.

Mechanized Vulva (The Leaning Man)

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

How quickly people forget...

Womble

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

In article <54chge$5pu$1...@eplet.mira.net.au>, kerro <ke...@werple.net.au>
writes

>vid...@earth.execpc.com (Paul Freitag) wrote:
>>M. SIMLEY (cosi...@ptd.net) wrote:

>>: IN THIS 1990's classic film epic

<snip>

>>Does anyone else think this guy's actually way ahead of his time, and is
>>spouting something that we, as mere mortals, just can't comprehend?
>>
>>Just asking.
>>

>He's definitely on the *Cutting Edge* (of something) and should be
>encouraged to continue - not that he seems to need much encouragement.
>
>I'd personally like to see his re-working of "A Streetcar Named Fish",
>starring the versatile Mark Ebert...
>
>He could be the next Tarantino, for all we know.

Yeah, and I bet his first movie is called 'Reservoir Fish' :-}

(I know, I know, but someone was going to say it, weren't they?)

* (@@) THE WOMBLE : wom...@humdlane.demon.co.uk *
* \/ 'Pulp Fishin?' *