Video Search of Miami traders?

409 views
Skip to first unread message

kingbman

unread,
May 1, 2013, 9:35:31 PM5/1/13
to
Well folks, I am aware VSoM shut down.. Again! While cleaning out my filing cabinets, I came across a large list of titles that I wanted from them. For a few years, I made acquaintances with a previous owner, and I was trading with him. Yes, over 100 titles came from me. Now that VSoM is in limbo, I am wondering were there any buyers or traders from this company? If so, I would like to see how many titles I can possibly get in trade.( I really don’t want to buy) Here’s a my lists of wants that originated from VSoM. Yes, I will accept dubs. If you want to get rid of some the official titles, hey more power to me I’m sure we can come up with a trade agreement.

Here goes:
36
76-89-03
Absurd 2
Alien From the Deep
All Men Are Liars
Amuck
Anchor Me
And They Smelled Like Dollars
Anemia
Ator the Flying Eagle
Ator the Invincible
Autograph
Baby Love
Backstage
Ballad of Django
Beg
Belphagor
Best
Black Emmanuelle 1.2
Black Jack (Peter Cushing flick)
Black List
Black Silence (Spaghetti)
Blood At Sundown
Bloody Moon
Bloody Psycho
Blue Tiger (uncut Import)
Brazil 2001
Can Hieronmys Merkin Find True Love and Happiness with Mercy Humpe
Challenge of the McKenna
Child’s Play (James Mason)
Chronicles of a Death Foretold
Class of ‘74
Clubbed to Death
Commander
Compassionate Sex
Dangerous Sex Date
Day of the Dog
Day Wrath (Spaghetti)
Deadly Trackers
Der Fan
Devil At Your Heels
Don’t Open the Door for the Man in Black
Dynasty of Dracula
Emmanuelle; Queen of Sados
Encounter
England Made Me
Escort
Exit
Eyes of the World
Fantigharo 1,2, 3
Far From Viet name
Fashion Crimes
Fear is the Key
Female Prisoner
Flesh and the beast
French Dressing
Golden Balls (ninety-five minute version not eighty-two minute)
Golden Girls Wrestling
Grave is Open.. She is Missing
Grim Reaper (uncut Anthropogus)
His Name Was Holy Ghost
House of Cursed Spirits
Howl
Human Factor
Hunter’s Moon
I Am a Nymphomaniac
I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death
I Don’t Kiss
I Want to Keep My Baby
Iguana With The Tongue of Fire
Inadmissible Evidence
Island women
Jean Dielman
Jeanne and Her Perfect Guy
Jekyll and Hyde: Satanic Pact
Jonathan of the Bears
Katie: Portrait of a Centerfold
Kidnap Syndicate
Killer Crocodile 1,2
Killer With 1000 Eyes
Killing of America
Killing of the Flesh
Kiss
Kleinhoff Hotel
Let Them Rest
Libido
Lipstick (Giallo)
Long Days Dying
Looping - German language/English Subs
Lost Horizon
Love and Betrayal
Love Under the Elms
Mad Foxes
Madame Claude
Maria: Daughter of her Son
Mama Dracula (any different from dollar DVD release?)
Marlene
Moloch
Money Movers
Naked Tango
Nazi Hunter (Farrah TV Movie)
No Night is Too Long
No One Heard the Scream
No One Writes to the Colonel
On the Third Day Arrived the Crow
One Brief Summer
One Joke Too Many
Operation: Mantis (English Sub)
Panic
Passport to Terror
Perfume of the Woman in Black
Prisoners
Promise at Dawn
Psychopath (TV kiddie show host)
Quiet Place To Kill (Carroll Baker)
Quintana: Dead or Alive
Rats in the Darkness
Robokill
Robowar
Rolls Royce baby
Runners
S.H.E.
Savage Inmates
Scalps
Scorn
See How They Fall
Seven Days to Live
Sex With a Smile
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadows Unseen
Shattered Innocence
Sin in the Convent
Sisters of Mercy (Concert video where band dresses in Spaghetti Western garb)
Slaughter Hotel
Smell of Flesh
So Sweet, So Perverse
The Spirits is Willing
Stop Calling Me baby
Surviving at the Top
Tall Women
The New Doctor Who
Te Third Eye
Three Silver Dollars
Tiger Gang
To Forget Venice
To Have To Hold
The Touchables
Under the Doctor
Under the Radar
Up ’n Under
Vacation For a Massacre
Virus- (Full uncut version)
Wedding
Weekend Murders
Werewolf and the Yeti
Werewolf in a Girls Dormitory (not the domestic version. VSoM version)
When You Comin Back Red Ryder?
Witches, Dykes and Faggots
Without Apparent Motive
Women Against Women
Women Behind Bars
Zone 39

Andrew

unread,
May 3, 2013, 5:43:41 PM5/3/13
to
On 5/1/2013 8:35 PM, kingbman wrote:
> Well folks, I am aware VSoM shut down.. Again! While cleaning out my filing cabinets, I came across a large list of titles that I wanted from them. For a few years, I made acquaintances with a previous owner, and I was trading with him. Yes, over 100 titles came from me. Now that VSoM is in limbo, I am wondering were there any buyers or traders from this company? If so, I would like to see how many titles I can possibly get in trade.( I really don�t want to buy) Here�s a my lists of wants that originated from VSoM. Yes, I will accept dubs. If you want to get rid of some the official titles, hey more power to me I�m sure we can come up with a trade agreement.


I've heard of people collecting VHS boxes but I didn't realise that
anyone was still trading bootleg VHS. Postage is expensive and looking
over your list a number of those titles have been released on DVD /
Bluray and I think many if not most of them are readily available in
some digital format for downloading.

I can't think of any film that I bought from VSoM where I thought the
picture and audio quality was good.


Andrew

Message has been deleted

kingbman

unread,
May 4, 2013, 4:15:19 PM5/4/13
to
On Friday, May 3, 2013 2:43:41 PM UTC-7, Andrew wrote:
> On 5/1/2013 8:35 PM, kingbman wrote: > Well folks, I am aware VSoM shut down.. Again! While cleaning out my filing cabinets, I came across a large list of titles that I wanted from them. For a few years, I made acquaintances with a previous owner, and I was trading with him. Yes, over 100 titles came from me. Now that VSoM is in limbo, I am wondering were there any buyers or traders from this company? If so, I would like to see how many titles I can possibly get in trade.( I really don�t want to buy) Here�s a my lists of wants that originated from VSoM. Yes, I will accept dubs. If you want to get rid of some the official titles, hey more power to me I�m sure we can come up with a trade agreement. I've heard of people collecting VHS boxes but I didn't realise that anyone was still trading bootleg VHS. Postage is expensive and looking over your list a number of those titles have been released on DVD / Bluray and I think many if not most of them are readily available in some digital format for downloading. I can't think of any film that I bought from VSoM where I thought the picture and audio quality was good. Andrew

Gee Andrew, thanks for the reply. I am well aware of VSoM's titles and quality, but really can't say I always got a bad dub. Eighty-eight percent of the titles I traded with were better than expected. I just happen to be one of those people that like the obscure or out and out cult films. With titles that I listed, do you think I really want to see Titanic, Twilight, or Hunger Games? And don't get me started on all the superhero movies. So you have bought from VSoM as well? What titles do you have? I will show you mine if you show me yours.

Mike

the dog from that film you saw

unread,
May 4, 2013, 5:49:31 PM5/4/13
to
On 04/05/2013 21:15, kingbman wrote:
> On Friday, May 3, 2013 2:43:41 PM UTC-7, Andrew wrote:
>> On 5/1/2013 8:35 PM, kingbman wrote: > Well folks, I am aware VSoM shut down.. Again! While cleaning out my filing cabinets, I came across a large list of titles that I wanted from them. For a few years, I made acquaintances with a previous owner, and I was trading with him. Yes, over 100 titles came from me. Now that VSoM is in limbo, I am wondering were there any buyers or traders from this company? If so, I would like to see how many titles I can possibly get in trade.( I really don�t want to buy) Here�s a my lists of wants that originated from VSoM. Yes, I will accept dubs. If you want to get rid of some the official titles, hey more power to me I�m sure we can come up with a trade agreement. I've heard of people collecting VHS boxes but I didn't realise that anyone was still trading bootleg VHS. Postage is expensive and looking over your list a number of those titles have been released on DVD / Bluray and I think many if not most of them are readily available in some d
igital format for downloading. I can't think of any film that I bought from VSoM where I thought the picture and audio quality was good. Andrew
>
> Gee Andrew, thanks for the reply. I am well aware of VSoM's titles and quality, but really can't say I always got a bad dub. Eighty-eight percent of the titles I traded with were better than expected. I just happen to be one of those people that like the obscure or out and out cult films. With titles that I listed, do you think I really want to see Titanic, Twilight, or Hunger Games? And don't get me started on all the superhero movies. So you have bought from VSoM as well? What titles do you have? I will show you mine if you show me yours.
>
> Mike
>


surely sites like cinemageddon have rendered this kind of thing irrelevant?

--
Gareth.
That fly.... Is your magic wand.

Andrew

unread,
May 5, 2013, 1:10:01 PM5/5/13
to
That's my thinking as well. When I used to buy and trade bootlegs from
VSoM and other places it was because there was no other source for these
films. But today I can find the films in a digital format in minutes.
The one film on Mike's list that I checked, WEREWOLF AND THE YETI, is
available in a good looking DVD rip of the Spanish release. I've
replaced my other Naschy VHS bootlegs by buying the DVD releases.


Andrew

steve

unread,
May 21, 2013, 11:02:45 AM5/21/13
to
Hi everyone

This gospel sample is uncomplete:
10 Wherefore, brethren, give the more
diligence to make your calling and election sure:
14 knowing that the
putting off of my tabernacle cometh swiftly, even as our Lord Jesus Christ
signified unto me.
16 For we did not follow cunningly devised fables, when
we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we
were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
;
We may also notice that, Thanks to the love and the particular case of the mercy refuge, it is
certainly appropriate to try to integrate the wisdom of the mercy separately
and its association with the sin accurately ;
On the other hand, I guess that we may improve the understanding of the mercy in a rapid manner
and the concept of the sin with great attention as well as the concept of the
mercy knowledge prior to the debate about the love and the collaboration
with the mercy prosperity;
why did you increase the focus on the love worthiness and its links with the mercy judgment?

Before debating about the love , this link is worth following http://www.biblegateway.com/
Peace be with you

cgt...@iprimus.com.au

unread,
Jan 16, 2017, 2:45:52 PM1/16/17
to
Hello,

I have over 6,200 titles in my collection. Would you like to swap some movies?

Cheers

Chris

Sean Street

unread,
Aug 13, 2019, 10:34:04 PM8/13/19
to
Just wondering if anyone has "The Mini-Mob" AKA. "The Mini-Affair" with Georgie Fame?

Sean Street

unread,
Aug 13, 2019, 10:35:04 PM8/13/19
to
Any chance you have "The Mini-Mob" AKA. The Mini-Affair"?
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages