The Ten Commandments of Richard O'Brien

AutumChild

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

Scholors have found that the Ten Commandments, as found in the Book of Exodus
were not the ten that were originally intended, they were a mere joke on the
public. Indeed, the actual comandments were hidden away in the long lost Book
of O'Brien, found only recently. And so here are the Ten Commandments from the
Book of O'Brien.

1. Richard O'Brien is the lord and thou may have many other lords before him as
he can only be so many places at once.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image of the lord and kneel down to
it. Thou shalt only kneel when He stands before you, pants down.

3. Thou shalt not spell the lord's name improperly, for He does not hold
guiltless anyone who misspells His name.

4. Remember the Sabath day and keep it holy by wearing small amounts of
clothing and screaming obsenities at the screen. Six days thou shalt labor,
and work, and fit in with the normals, but come Friday or Saturday midnight,
you are a Rocky fan, and you must break your fast at Denny's after the show.

5. Honor thy father and thy mother if you are underage, or at least don't get
caught.

6. Thou shalt not actually kill Eddie, Frank, Columbia or anyone else within
your floor or pre show.

7. Thou shalt not feel too guilty when commiting adultery at Rocky.

8. Thou shalt not steal any images from the website of another Rocky fan
without first obtaining permission and giving due credit.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness for the sake of a virgin who does not
wish to be proclaimed.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his
maidservant, nor his ass, nor his ox, but thou shalt take it, provided it gives
consent.

Douglas North

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

I think I accidentally broke the 8th commandment. Maybe Autumn is
refering to me. I started a "Free Home Page" on geocities about Patricia
Quinn. I used about 4 pictures in total which I got from AskJeeves.com
"search for pictures" and obviously they were somebody's. I didn't mean
to use your pictures! I didn' t know! I thought all the pictures on
askjeeves were up for grabs! It's just my fault for being stupid I
guess. I won't ever let it happen again and I'm very sorry to whoever it
was whose pictures those were. I would have happily removed them if you
had sent me an e-mail telling me they were yours.

Please don't hate me!
- D.E.N.

Ruth Fink-Winter or Walter S. Barsell

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

Douglas--

Swiping pix from someone else's Rocky Horror site (usually Cosmo's of
Larry's) is so common I doubt anyone was thinking of you.

AutumChild: cute set of commandments!

Ruth Fink-Winter

Douglas North wrote:

> I think I accidentally broke the 8th commandment. Maybe Autumn is
> refering to me. I started a "Free Home Page" on geocities about Patricia
> Quinn. I used about 4 pictures in total which I got from AskJeeves.com
> "search for pictures" and obviously they were somebody's.

{much angsting deleted}

--
Wally's Warped Archives and the Competely Crazy cast page
wbar...@NOSPAMwwa.com (Remove 'NOSPAM' to reply)

Sera, Lilith, I have many names

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

A) I was referring to no one in particular with the 8th commandment

B) btw, this is AutumChild under my normal account, it'd been down and I'd
gone back to AOL for a second. God, I hate AOL.

C) what's the URL for the Pat Quinn site you did?

Douglas North

Jun 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/27/98

The URL for my Pat Quinn page is
http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Balcony/3408/ . It looks like shit
right now cause I have to get more pictures (with permission, of
course). Check back in a couple of days.

Thanks for making me feel better, guys!

Arthur Levesque

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

AutumChild (autum...@aol.com) wrote:
AC>8. Thou shalt not steal any images from the website of another Rocky
AC> fan without first obtaining permission and giving due credit.

I wouldn't just limit this to graphics, even though that's where
most of the controversies have been. Should probably limit stealing
anyone else's work (graphics, sounds, text) without permission/credit...
--
/\ Arthur Levesque 2A4W <*> b...@boog.orgASM =/\= http://boog.org __
\B\ack King of the Potato People <fnord> "Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!" (oO)

katie.a...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017, 5:26:06 PM10/4/17
Oh my god i love this where has this been all my life!!