ROCKY PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

Brady Ferguson

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Reverend Prowler wrote:

> i don't remember who it was, but someone mentioned not being able to
> remember the pledge. i found it on Elizabeth's Web Page at
> http://luna.cas.usf.edu/~egonzale/
>
> -Reverend Prowler

Also try the www.faq.rhps.org. You can find everything there... well,
almost everything.

----
Brady Ferguson
Asst Director/Webmaster/Crim/Brad
Barely Legal-Berkeley CA
http://www.barelylegal.org

Reverend Prowler

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

i don't remember who it was, but someone mentioned not being able to
remember the pledge. i found it on Elizabeth's Web Page at
http://luna.cas.usf.edu/~egonzale/

The Rocky Pledge

I, (state your name),
Pledge allegiance to the lips
Of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
And to the decadence, for which it
stands,
One movie, under Richard O'Brien,
With sensuous daydreams, erotic nightmare,

and sins of the flesh for all
and I promise to be creative and not
repeat
anything anyone else says.

for all of you stuck for a virgin sacrifice with no time, this makes for
a good quickie. it's better than no sacrifice anyway...

-Reverend Prowler

The views expressed in this letter do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of Viewnet...
but it would be funny if they did
-Reverend Adam Weinberger
-Deacon of California Church of Lucifer
-Director of Rituals and Knowledge in Temple of Odin
-qu...@viewnetinc.com
-http://california.church-of-lucifer.org
-Temple of Odin: http://members.tripod.com/~Alpha_Epsilon

LesleyMoon

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

We do our pledge differently. It goes like this

I, (state your name)
Do hereby pledge allegience
To the flag
Of Transexual, Transylvania
And to the morality
For which it stands
(# of virgins or "a shitload of virgins")
Deflowered
Under Frank
For the entertainment of all!

Try it, just for fun! And variety!

Lesley
The 80's Pop Trivia Diva

Her Majesty, Empress Frank of Ulm

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

In article <34D4328D...@viewnetinc.com>,
Reverend Prowler <qu...@viewnetinc.com> wrote:

>i don't remember who it was, but someone mentioned not being able to
>remember the pledge. i found it on Elizabeth's Web Page at
>http://luna.cas.usf.edu/~egonzale/
>
>The Rocky Pledge
>

> I, (state your name),
> Pledge allegiance to the lips
> Of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
> And to the decadence, for which it
>stands,
> One movie, under Richard O'Brien,
> With sensuous daydreams, erotic nightmare,
>
> and sins of the flesh for all
> and I promise to be creative and not
>repeat
> anything anyone else says.
>

>for all of you stuck for a virgin sacrifice with no time, this makes for
>a good quickie. it's better than no sacrifice anyway...

Oh wow............the memories...................that was what happened to me
for my sacrifice.....over 4 years ago (good god, has it really been THAT long?)

wow.
frankie

Reverend Prowler

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

although it's not really a word, "volvality" does have a nice ring to
it. i'd be happy to support a volvality movement across the world. would
that make me a "volvaliter?"

-Reverend Prowler, the fastest entymologer of the West

Insectfoil wrote:

> Ravn816 wrote:
> >For Glamour and volvality (I don't know if i spelled that right),
>
> Frivolity? That's what it sounds like on my tape...
>
> Joey the Lemur

Ravn816

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

I know of one totally different than either of those two.

It goes...

We sware,
Often and Loudly,
To Strike a Blow,

For Glamour and volvality (I don't know if i spelled that right),

For Six Inch high heels,
For Rock and Roll,
And the translyvainian way!

I hope I got it right!
Rob, if i totally destroyed it and you read this please correct me!!

Alana

Insectfoil

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Ravn816 wrote:
>For Glamour and volvality (I don't know if i spelled that right),

Frivolity? That's what it sounds like on my tape...

Joey the Lemur

Insectfoil

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Reverend Prowler wrote:
>although it's not really a word, "volvality" does have a nice ring to
>it. i'd be happy to support a volvality movement across the world. would
>that make me a "volvaliter?"

I would be pleased to join the volvality movement. It would also
give me a reason to return to San Jose. So Rev. Prowler will be
not only the head of the CA chapter of the church of Lucifer, but
he will also be the head of the worldwide volvality movement.
What a life.

Joey the Lemur

p.s...

>-Reverend Prowler, the fastest entymologer of the West

Entymology = study of insects
Etymology = study of words
Lemuroideology = study of lemurs

T. Belton

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

> although it's not really a word, "volvality" does have a nice ring to
> it. i'd be happy to support a volvality movement across the world. would
> that make me a "volvaliter?"
>
> -Reverend Prowler, the fastest entymologer of the West

Etymologer. :) Or, more properly, etymologist. Entomologists study insects
:) Or is that what you meant? -tb

The Clover. The Plover.

The Clover and the Plover may be told apart with ease
By paying close attention to the habits of the B's;
For entomologists aver, there is oft a bee in Clover,
While etymologists concur that there is no B in Plover.

- from HOW TO TELL THE BIRDS FROM THE FLOWERS

Denise Olderr

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

and then it goes
Translvainia land of night
" your alright
" you hit the spot
" your shits hot

Richard wrote that on the plane to the chgos 400 theatre convention a
few years back and gene chiovari was part of that cast and that is why
whenever there is a con going on gene always does the anthem it is
actually called
The Richard O'Brien crusade

fred

Reverend Prowler

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

T. Belton wrote:

> Etymologer. :) Or, more properly, etymologist. Entomologists study insects
> :) Or is that what you meant? -tb

emtymology: the study of word roots and stuff. but hey, insects are close
enuff hehe...

-Reverend Prowler

T. Belton

Feb 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/4/98

> > Etymologer. :) Or, more properly, etymologist. Entomologists study insects
> > :) Or is that what you meant? -tb
>
> emtymology: the study of word roots and stuff. but hey, insects are close
> enuff hehe...

Like I said. Etymology: word roots. Entomology: insects. -tb

ahy...@student.nocca.com

Oct 10, 2016, 3:19:15 PM10/10/16
On Thursday, January 29, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Brady Ferguson wrote:
> Reverend Prowler wrote:
> >
> > i don't remember who it was, but someone mentioned not being able to
> > remember the pledge. i found it on Elizabeth's Web Page at
> > http://luna.cas.usf.edu/~egonzale/
> >
> > -Reverend Prowler
>

> Also try the www.faq.rhps.org. You can find everything there... well,
> almost everything.
>
> ----
> Brady Ferguson
> Asst Director/Webmaster/Crim/Brad
> Barely Legal-Berkeley CA
> http://www.barelylegal.org

Our pledge goes like this:

I, (state your name)
Hereby pledge allegiance to the lips
Of the rocky horror picture show
and to the decadence...and the dicky dance..
for which it stands
One Movie, under Richard Obrien..behind Patricia Quinn
With sensual Daydreams and erotic nightmares
and Sins of the flesh for all

dianat...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2020, 12:41:16 PM4/29/20
The man is a child molester and a predator. You people keep honoring this monster. His whole crew was a bunch of child rapists!