The Rocky Horror PICNIC Show

Brian Dare and Kristie A

Oct 27, 1996, 2:00:00 AM10/27/96

"Food has always played a vital role in life's rituals" - The
Criminologist
"Cool, we can FINALLY have a picnic!" - Jay Ashworth

And never before more so than at:

THE ROCKY HORROR PICNIC SHOW!

The "No Picnic!" Picnic!

Organized by - Jorge Corchado, Assistant Director, Interchangeable Parts
II: The Seminole Vesicles

Saturday, November 9, 1996
Phillippe Park, Clearwater, FL

This is a chance for all RHPS fans to finally get together and bring the
ants!

Please call first, so we can get a list of who'se bringing what
(hamburgers, hotdogs, soda, etc...)

Contact Jorge Corchado at (813) 559-2067 or
Brian Dare at (813) 516-2230

P.S.,

If someone coming from far away needs a place to stay, contact me and
we'll see what we can come up with.

My apologies that this is such short notice to anyone interested who is
not from this area. If all goes well, maybe we'll plan another one with
more time to allow people from other areas to get here.

Neil Lambert

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

But is it group sex, water sports and a picnic? Or just a picnic?

Melissa B. Silverman

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

: >
: >Saturday, November 9, 1996
: >Phillippe Park, Clearwater, FL

a picnic in november. then again, you are in florida. we had one in july in the
"gay woods" (i didn't name it that) in des plaines, illinois. it was fun till
it rained. the ice cream man kept cumming by. :)
melissa

Jcpbehr

Nov 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/6/96

neil,
i am surprised at you! if that had come out of jay ashworth i could
believe it!

Neil Lambert

Nov 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/7/96

In article <55r92r$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
jcp...@aol.com (Jcpbehr) wrote:

What?? the Blow me comment???
I'm confused...
(WTF are you by the way??) LOL

Jay R. Ashworth

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

Neil Lambert (lamb...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In article <55r92r$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,

Gee... I sure wish my news server didn't drop so many articles...

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth j...@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Member of the Technical Staff Junk Mail Will Be Billed For.

flcol...@aol.com

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

No Neil, the group sex comment is what I was talking about....and this is
Wendy from Seminole's cast (I was signed on under someone else's account
that day). See ya at the picnic!

flcol...@aol.com

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

I just would have expected a group sex comment out of you Jay, and not
Neil...(grin)

Larry Viezel

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

In article <55vl57$5...@news.usf.edu>, j...@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us says...

>Neil Lambert (lamb...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>: In article <55r92r$f...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
>: jcp...@aol.com (Jcpbehr) wrote:
>: >neil,
>: >i am surprised at you! if that had come out of jay ashworth i could
>: >believe it!
>
>: What?? the Blow me comment???
>: I'm confused...
>: (WTF are you by the way??) LOL
>
>Gee... I sure wish my news server didn't drop so many articles...

Oddly enough, my new news server drops articles from Pfaff. It must be
because he is from Ohio. I think the people who own budweiser own this ISP
too.

Larry.

Zenin

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

Larry Viezel <lvi...@venus.hili.com> wrote:
: In article <55vl57$5...@news.usf.edu>, j...@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us says...
: >Gee... I sure wish my news server didn't drop so many articles...

: Oddly enough, my new news server drops articles from Pfaff. It must be
: because he is from Ohio. I think the people who own budweiser own this ISP
: too.
Do you guys do know I offer a newsgroup->email gateway for this
group? If you're interested, just email:
rock...@zenin.vip.best.com

It runs off one of the most reliable and redundant news servers on
the planet. -Even if my home build software isn't always quite so
reliable and redundant. <grin>
______
/ Spelling mistakes? Their couldn't be. -My modem is error correcting.
/
/ Ze...@Best.com ---->>ROCKY HORROR ARCHIVE<<----
/ /___\ |/ \ | |/ \ http://www.best.com/~zenin/

gtiboy73