Brad/Riff Buttfuck Scene EXCLUSIVE TELL ALL REVEAL!

aaron....@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2021, 4:43:50 PM4/1/21
It's been a bit quiet on here for a few decades. But that's okay. I know what you've all been waiting for.

It took 30 years, but we finally solved it, and we're bringing it to you today! Don't take our word for it, come join the Rocky Talkie Podcast crew and BARRY BOSTWICK in this SHOCKING REVEAL about the Brad/Riff Sex scene. You're welcome.

You might want to check this one out on youtube, so you can see Barry's Beautiful Face!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCm9_nyD9E

Listen on Soundcloud
soundcloud.com/rockytalkiepodcast

Spotify
open.spotify.com/show/44FslXhfZlpqu75LcHIF46

Apple Podcasts
https://podcasts.apple.com/.../rockytalkiepo.../id1537518062

Or Watch on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn9q10i3XfYZaZmd3KwjPdA