Fishnet Problems

Tracie 'Sparkles' Scofield

Sep 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/9/97

SeraLysea wrote:

> >> HAVING YOUR TOES POP THROUGH THE BOTTOM HOLES!!! AHHH
>
> Is it just me.. or does anyone else experience this problem?!?<<
>
> Yup. And I don't know how to avoid it, other than maybe sew a black sock
> over the toes, or line the stockings at the toes?
>
> Wind To Thy Wings,
> Sera The Cat

Okay, now we all know that Columbia wears fishnets with socks, I
haven't once poked toe-holes through mine yet... If I wear them without
the socks though, they tend to get the holes. One thing that might help
is wearing pantyhose underneath them.....

Tracie

TCurryGirl

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

Oh... ::sigh:: how I do l-o-v-e Fishnets....ahh.. But one problem.. I
must protest

HAVING YOUR TOES POP THROUGH THE BOTTOM HOLES!!! AHHH

Is it just me.. or does anyone else experience this problem?!?

"TimCurry'sGirl"
!Give Into TIM-Tation!
Amanda (A Goupie)
~~~~~~~~~~
--Columbia in "The Satanic Mechanix"
At Hollywood Bar&Filmworks
237 South Meridian, 3rd Floor
(317) 231-9250
---tcurr...@aol.com

Larry Viezel

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97
to TCurryGirl

On 10 Sep 1997, TCurryGirl wrote:
> Oh... ::sigh:: how I do l-o-v-e Fishnets....ahh.. But one problem.. I
> must protest
>
> HAVING YOUR TOES POP THROUGH THE BOTTOM HOLES!!! AHHH
>
> Is it just me.. or does anyone else experience this problem?!?

Top ten ways to avoid having your toes poke thorugh your fishnets:
10. Wear small sheer socks under your stocking
9. Steel toed fishnets - all the kids love 'em
8. Crazy glue does a number on toes.
7. Become a duck. They never have these problems
6. Eat your toes.
5. Eat your fishnets
4. dip your feet in hot wax. It not only solves the fishnet
problem but it does wonders for your floorshow
3. Eat hot wax
2. wrap your toes in bandaids so that they cant fit through

And the number one way to avoid having your toes poke through your
fishnets...

1. Don't wear fishnets!!!

Sorry its fried and my brain is late... wait strike that, reverse it.
Larry.
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&
& Larry Viezel - King Of the Bitter People * Equal ------- *
* Check me out at (get ready its long) & to | &
& http://www2.cybernex.net/~larryv * The ---+--- *
* Or visit http://www.nominex.com/rarerhps & Stars | &
& for rare photos from Rocky Horror * Endurance ---+ *
*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

SeraLysea

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

>> HAVING YOUR TOES POP THROUGH THE BOTTOM HOLES!!! AHHH

Is it just me.. or does anyone else experience this problem?!?<<

Yup. And I don't know how to avoid it, other than maybe sew a black sock

over the toes, or line the stockings at the toes?

Wind To Thy Wings,
Sera The Cat

Lint can be cool I am an evil eggplant(don't ask)
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/ChezSera/ <--personal page
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/4713/rhps.html <--largest
collection of Rocky links on the 'net

Ronald Maxwell

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

Hay this is Hilary Not rmaxwell

anyhow girls girls girls why do you get fishnets that are to small!!!
always go up one size when you buy them. I've had the same pair of
fishnets(with no holes) for about 3 mabey more years. Always look for
quality and go up a size and trust me they will last much longer.

Love and Kisses
Hilary - mags, Janet and cast mom nyc

TCurryGirl wrote:

> Oh... ::sigh:: how I do l-o-v-e Fishnets....ahh.. But one problem.. I
> must protest
>

> HAVING YOUR TOES POP THROUGH THE BOTTOM HOLES!!! AHHH
>
> Is it just me.. or does anyone else experience this problem?!?

SeraLysea

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

>>anyhow girls girls girls why do you get fishnets that are to small!!!<<

The problem is, many places only sell a One-size-fits-all variety. One
size doesn't....This is why I love living in Berkeley, it's not a problem.

Arthur Levesque

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

Hilary (rmax...@panix.com) wrote:
H>anyhow girls girls girls...

It's not just the girls that wear them around here, hon... :)

H>why do you get fishnets that are to small!!! always go up one size
H>when you buy them...

UP one size? I'm lucky to even find my size...

As a side note, how many other guys love walking up to the
salespeople in Victoria's Secret and asking, "Do you have this in my
size?"
--
/\ Arthur M Levesque, 2A4W <*> back*sl...@erols.com <- remove the *
\B\ack The King of the Potato People =/\= I'm The Urban Spaceman (oO)

The Reluctant Martyr

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

Arthur Levesque wrote:

> Hilary (rmax...@panix.com) wrote:
> H>anyhow girls girls girls...
>
> It's not just the girls that wear them around here, hon... :)
>
> H>why do you get fishnets that are to small!!! always go up one size
> H>when you buy them...
>
> UP one size? I'm lucky to even find my size...
>
> As a side note, how many other guys love walking up to the
> salespeople in Victoria's Secret and asking, "Do you have this in my
> size?"

I had to do that in highschool when I lost a bet, and belive me did she
ever look surprised. :) My main problem is finding a pair of good
quality fishnets around here.

Yours in (low quality) Fishnets,
The Reluctant Martyr

--
"The Internet, of course, is more than just a place where you can find
pictures of people having sex with dogs." -Time Magazine, 3 July 1995

Larry Viezel

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

> As a side note, how many other guys love walking up to the
> salespeople in Victoria's Secret and asking, "Do you have this in my
> size?"

I went to fredricks once around convention time looking for Frank gloves
and the woman gave me a weird look. Thats about the extent of me looking
for my own lingere. My friend Dave, one of Seduction production's Brads
was looking for his first corset and went into victoria's secret and the
woman asked "About what size?" "Its for me" "This might be hard... you are
pretty flat chested"

It was a memorable moment.

Clayton Walker

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

SeraLysea <sera...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> HAVING YOUR TOES POP THROUGH THE BOTTOM HOLES!!! AHHH

> Is it just me.. or does anyone else experience this problem?!?<<

> Yup. And I don't know how to avoid it, other than maybe sew a black sock

> over the toes, or line the stockings at the toes?

I have fishnet problems too. For one, my toes popping out the ends. But
also, am I the only guy that finds leg hair sticking out through the
fishnet holes incredibly annoying?
And, crawling on theatre carpet in Superheroes in fishnets gives me
major knee burns.
Suggestions, oh fishnet pros?

> Wind To Thy Wings,
> Sera The Cat
> Lint can be cool I am an evil eggplant(don't ask)
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/ChezSera/ <--personal page
> http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/4713/rhps.html <--largest
> collection of Rocky links on the 'net

--
The Reverend Clayton Walker | Brad Majors/tech crew
revcl...@iname.com | The Homeless Cast Under the Overpass

Arthur Levesque

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

Arthur Levesque (back*sl...@erols.com) asked:

Larry Viezel (lar...@gate.cybernex.net) wrote:
LV>I went to fredricks once around convention time looking for Frank
LV>gloves and the woman gave me a weird look. Thats about the extent of
LV>me looking for my own lingere...

If you ever play Columbia, go to a pet store and try on collars.
That's also a memorable moment!

Clayton Walker

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

Arthur Levesque <back*sl...@erols.com> wrote:
> Hilary (rmax...@panix.com) wrote:
> H>anyhow girls girls girls...
> It's not just the girls that wear them around here, hon... :)
Damn straight...er...well...maybe not...but that's being covered in
another thread.

> As a side note, how many other guys love walking up to the

> salespeople in Victoria's Secret and asking, "Do you have this in my
> size?"
I remember the first time I went into Frederick's. I was with Lindsay
(of cleavage fame) and she was looking for a Magenta garter belt, and I
was looking for a corset. At first the lady just thought I was looking
with Lindsay for her. Then, I went up the the lady and said "I need a
corset." and proceeded to describe in exact detail the kind of corset I
was looking for. She got this disgusting pained expression on her face,
and I said "Have you ever heard of the Rocky Horror Picture Show?" She
said, "I think my boyfriend rented that once, and I only watched part of
it cause I thought it was nasty." Anyway, they didn't have a good corset
in there, so we left. In another lingerie store in the mall, we found a
really nice Nation corset for Lullaby, but it was prohibitively
expensive. So, we went to Sam Goody's and asked if they could order "El
Show de Terror de Rocky" on vinyl...knowing full well theres like two
copies in existence...they looked at us funny, and we laughed. Anyway,
I've gotten sidetracked. There's my Frederick's story.

> --
> /\ Arthur M Levesque, 2A4W <*> back*sl...@erols.com <- remove the *
> \B\ack The King of the Potato People =/\= I'm The Urban Spaceman (oO)
> \S\lash "You don't need pants for the victory dance" - I.M. Weasel /||\
> \/ Fnord?!? (-O-) For a good time, http://www.erols.com/backslash

Tygre

Sep 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/13/97

OK, I've been wearing fishnet for at least a year before I discovered the
RHPS. I've had many problems and tried many different brands of fishnet.
Here are my findings (including HOW TO STOP YOUR TOES FROM GOING THROUGH!!)

-The *best* Fishnet for the money is from Frederick's of Hollywood. They
run high, like $10 or $12 for a pair of stocking, and the ones for Rocky
with the two seperate pieces are more expensive. But, they're the best
fishnet ever. I tend to stick with the full stocking when I wear fishnet
day-to-day, and I can wear these for a literal 18 hour day, and not snag,
rip, OR STRETCH OUT the stockings. Many of the cheaper $5 or $3 fishnet
stockings die after 4 hours of wearing them. Not to mention what the knees
look like after a 6 hour day at school!!!

-To stop your toes from going through the holes: I usually put a pair of
peds (those little stocking-like feet things from shoe stores so you can
try on shoes without socks) on before I put on the stockings. This is
tricky, however, because the peds like to move around when the fishnet
clings to them. Once you get them over your feet, they stay. The other
method that I prefer that eliminates this problem is to cut the feet off of
a pair of stockings above the ankles. This will keep the "peds" on your
feet because they go past your ankles. The only problem with *that* method
is that if the colour of the stockings vary too much with your skin tone,
you get a thin line around your ankles/calves that is noticeable if people
look hard. Another method that works is to just wair a pair of skin-tone
stockings under the fishnet. I sometimes wear fluorescent stockings under
black fishnet, or fluorescent over black stockings for every day wear. The
problem with this method is going to the bathroom. Once you pull down those
stockings, getting them back up in the right place is a problem. Of course,
with the garter belt method, you have less of a problem with that. Though
thigh-high stockings usually have a larger band around the thigs that would
be noticeable if you had a thin-banded garter-type fishnet.

On another toe-note problem, I mentioned this to a girl from Arizona who
was visiting in school, and she said that she never had a problem because
her fishnets had TOE GUARDS!! I thought that was the coolest idea, and I
still have yet to see these.

-If you are wearing fishnet, don't kneel (unless it's frederick's fishnet).
Kneeling kills the knees. Totally. They never look the same.

Hope I've helped!!!!
--
--Jenna (Tygre)--
To reply, remove the "BABY" from my e-mail address!

Clayton Walker

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

Tygre <tygr...@weirdness.com> wrote:
> -The *best* Fishnet for the money is from Frederick's of Hollywood. They
> run high, like $10 or $12 for a pair of stocking,
Agreed, but they aren't sized too well. Buy a size or even two up or
they'll be too small. In the case of guys, ask to try them on first, both
for the shock value and so you don't get the wrong size.

> I sometimes wear fluorescent stockings under
> black fishnet, or fluorescent over black stockings for every day wear.

Hmmm... I tried that once at school and just got reeeeeely funny looks all
day :)

> On another toe-note problem, I mentioned this to a girl from Arizona who
> was visiting in school, and she said that she never had a problem because
> her fishnets had TOE GUARDS!! I thought that was the coolest idea, and I
> still have yet to see these.

I've seen these, but the problem with using them for Rocky is if you're
not wearing shoes (and I don't prefer to wear heels while dancing in the
floor show) is that they can look rather unsightly. Some have smaller,
yet just as efficient toe guards.

> -If you are wearing fishnet, don't kneel (unless it's frederick's fishnet).
> Kneeling kills the knees. Totally. They never look the same.

Kills the knees on the fishnets and the knees on the person wearing them.
(I think they actually took Superheroes out as a consideration to the
poor people playing Brad and Janet who have to crawl around on theatre
carpet in fishnets :)

> --
> --Jenna (Tygre)--
> To reply, remove the "BABY" from my e-mail address!
> web page: http://www.pipeline.com/~riotrek7609/
> Fonts for Freaks!! is up and running! Check it out!!!

Tracie 'Sparkles' Scofield

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

Tygre wrote:

> OK, I've been wearing fishnet for at least a year before I discovered the
> RHPS. I've had many problems and tried many different brands of fishnet.
> Here are my findings (including HOW TO STOP YOUR TOES FROM GOING THROUGH!!)
>

> -The *best* Fishnet for the money is from Frederick's of Hollywood. They

> On another toe-note problem, I mentioned this to a girl from Arizona who
> was visiting in school, and she said that she never had a problem because
> her fishnets had TOE GUARDS!! I thought that was the coolest idea, and I
> still have yet to see these.
>

> -If you are wearing fishnet, don't kneel (unless it's frederick's fishnet).
> Kneeling kills the knees. Totally. They never look the same.
>

> Hope I've helped!!!!

> --
> --Jenna (Tygre)--
> To reply, remove the "BABY" from my e-mail address!
> web page: http://www.pipeline.com/~riotrek7609/
> Fonts for Freaks!! is up and running! Check it out!!!

Jenna is right! Fredericks has great fishnets and they are seemed!
They have lasted me for about 6 monthes of wear.... The only reason why
I buy new fishnets is because they tend to get stretched out... I've
tried washing them in hot water so that they shrink back and it doesn't
work... any suggestions there????

tracie

Plan9

Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97

On 11 Sep 1997 00:53:37 GMT, sera...@aol.com (SeraLysea) wrote:

>>>anyhow girls girls girls why do you get fishnets that are to small!!!<<
>
>The problem is, many places only sell a One-size-fits-all variety. One
>size doesn't....This is why I love living in Berkeley, it's not a problem.

I bought mine at a department store in a size that fits me
speciflically. My pair of 'nets was a little more expensive, but they
fit me like a glove, so it was worth it ;)

Louie "Plan9" P!
Loyal Ed Wood worshipper!
Handy STS Prefect!
Fab Buck's Rock Video CIT!
Ask for Him By Name!
C U round like a record! (Nell)

Rocky1712

Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97

>I bought mine at a department store in a size that fits me
>speciflically. My pair of 'nets was a little more expensive, but they
>fit me like a glove, so it was worth it

I bought my pair of fishnets in Gadzooks. Normally I do not shop there
but they have the most accurate fishnets in town. They work great and they
have lasted me for five months and have not ripped, torn, streched, etc....
They still look new. They were $6 and I have not had to worry about them
since. Personally I bought six pairs so I have some spares....just in case.

Yours in fishnets,
Jamie Greene
Brad Majors
Time Warped
http://www.netins.net/showcase/timewarped

Lady Flayme

Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97

tygr...@weirdness.com (Tygre) babbled:

>-The *best* Fishnet for the money is from Frederick's of Hollywood. They
>run high, like $10 or $12 for a pair of stocking, and the ones for Rocky
>with the two seperate pieces are more expensive. But, they're the best
>fishnet ever. I tend to stick with the full stocking when I wear fishnet
>day-to-day, and I can wear these for a literal 18 hour day, and not snag,
>rip, OR STRETCH OUT the stockings. Many of the cheaper $5 or $3 fishnet
>stockings die after 4 hours of wearing them. Not to mention what the knees
>look like after a 6 hour day at school!!!

I'd have to agree. The second best fishnets I've ever owned (all few
hundred pairs of 'em!) were from Fredericks, as are all of the thigh
high ones I wear now. However, through trial and error, we have
determined that buying the nice Fredericks ones is a waste of time and
money if you are planning on playing Columbia in them, as nearly every
Columbia I've ever performed with ruins a pair during Hot Patootie....

>On another toe-note problem, I mentioned this to a girl from Arizona who
>was visiting in school, and she said that she never had a problem because
>her fishnets had TOE GUARDS!! I thought that was the coolest idea, and I
>still have yet to see these.

Yes! They do exist. They're called dance tights, and they're
wonderful.... check out any dance supply shop for them. They are the
best pair I've had, had 'em for 2 years now, and they only have a
couple of small holes. THey're made with mucho spandex, which is why
they run around $20 for a pair, but they hold up well and have solid
soles in them so you can take off the unbearable shoes and run around
on cold theater floors! These have not been Columbia tested, so
beware!

--Lady Flayme, aka Poppy

Plan9

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

On 15 Sep 1997 03:18:53 GMT, rock...@aol.com (Rocky1712) wrote:

>I bought my pair of fishnets in Gadzooks. Normally I do not shop there
>but they have the most accurate fishnets in town. They work great and they
>have lasted me for five months and have not ripped, torn, streched, etc....
> They still look new. They were $6 and I have not had to worry about them
>since. Personally I bought six pairs so I have some spares....just in case.

I tore mine on purpose, and although it makes them a lot less usefull,
they look much cooler and, besides, almost all the black fishnets have
large holes in RHPS, and I was going for the Rocky look.

PhireFreak

Sep 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/17/97

>I bought my pair of fishnets in Gadzooks. Normally I do not shop >there
but they have the most accurate fishnets in town. They >work great and
they have lasted me for five months and have not >ripped, torn, streched,
etc.... They still look new. They were $6 >and I have not had to worry
about them since. Personally I >bought six pairs so I have some
spares....just in case.

I agree with you. I've gotten 3 pairs of fishnets from Gadzooks and they
all are still in good shape. I've gotten one normal black pair, and then a
pair that's black with sliver stuff threaded throughout it, and a rainbow
colored pair that's just beauitful. Gadzooks is a cool little store.

*~Lindsay~*

Ktpupp

Sep 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/18/97

>I tore mine on purpose, and although it makes them a lot less usefull,
>they look much cooler and, besides, almost all the black fishnets have
>large holes in RHPS, and I was going for the Rocky look.

Yeah, I ripped mine to match the movie too, and these are the $20 fishnets
that I mentioned in my last post... But I ripped them in 1984 or so and
they haven't changed a bit... Still look perfect, still fit like a dream...
Much more elastic so they don't stretch out and sag if worn for a long time!

-=KT=-

Ktpupp

Sep 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/18/97

>Yes! They do exist. They're called dance tights, and they're
>wonderful.... check out any dance supply shop for them. They are the
>best pair I've had, had 'em for 2 years now, and they only have a
>couple of small holes. THey're made with mucho spandex, which is why
>they run around $20 for a pair, but they hold up well and have solid
>soles in them so you can take off the unbearable shoes and run around
>on cold theater floors! These have not been Columbia tested, so
>beware!

DANSKIN!!! The spandex makes em fit better and keeps the seams in place
too!! I love mine, like I said they are well over 10 yrs old and still
going!!!

Call dance supply stores and ask for them, if they don't have them it
should't be hard for them to order them!

-=KT=-

Ktpupp

Sep 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/18/97

> If you ever play Columbia, go to a pet store and try on collars.
>That's also a memorable moment!

Even without playing Columbia, I shop for many fashion accessories at pet
stores! Great chains, choke collars and leather!

-=KT=-

Joseph Martinez

Sep 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/22/97

In article <19970918040...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

Ktpupp <ktp...@aol.com> wrote:
>>I have fishnet problems too. For one, my toes popping out the ends. But
>>also, am I the only guy that finds leg hair sticking out through the
>>fishnet holes incredibly annoying?

And remember, boys and girls, Fishnets and sequin fabric DO NOT MIX!
The first time we tried the pool orgy scene in costume, we were wearing the
red sequin glove on one hand, and everyone was in fishnets. When the
sequin fabric comes in contact with fishnets, it forms an incredibly strong
bond as the sequins get stuck in the fishnets! You either have to rip the
fishnets to get them apart, or spend several minutes getting them unstuck
(not an option when the film is rolling!).

-Joe

'Elle.

Sep 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/23/97

On Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:01:33 +0000, The Reluctant Martyr
<lim...@erols.com> wrote:

>I had to do that in highschool when I lost a bet, and belive me did she
>ever look surprised. :) My main problem is finding a pair of good
>quality fishnets around here.
>
>Yours in (low quality) Fishnets,
>The Reluctant Martyr
>
>--
>"The Internet, of course, is more than just a place where you can find
>pictures of people having sex with dogs." -Time Magazine, 3 July 1995

No kidding.. it seems to be easy enough to find fishnet pantyhose
around here.. (yes, in one size fits some) but it is really hard to
find fishnet STOCKINGS ! The only ones I've found so far don't have
banded tops.. so the garter belt just ends up ripping them =(

'Elle.
(still theatreless in Vancouver)

Tracie 'Sparkles' Scofield

Sep 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/23/97

Okay, I tried asking this before... How the hell do you shrink your
fishnets back down? Do you use hot water, or what??? I hate it when my
fishnets get so stretched out that I can make them into catsuits....
(though I would never do that)

Tracie

Ktpupp

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

In article <342862...@glitter.net>, Tracie 'Sparkles' Scofield
<spar...@glitter.net> writes:

You buy the Danskin dance tights... Super spandex in em and they never stretch!
(If you are willing to invest $20 on fishnets that will last you 5+ years!)

-=KT=-

I...@mouse.org

Sep 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/24/97

i want red or orange fishnets.... where do i get them???
Mouse Hole Server - Des Moines Iowa

TragiC ('Elle)

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

On 23 Sep 1997 17:45:00 -0700, Tracie 'Sparkles' Scofield
<spar...@glitter.net> wrote:

>Okay, I tried asking this before... How the hell do you shrink your
>fishnets back down? Do you use hot water, or what??? I hate it when my
>fishnets get so stretched out that I can make them into catsuits....
>(though I would never do that)
>

>Tracie

I find handwashing them in cold water with zero/woolite or some other
hand washing detergent works well. Just give 'em a good washing, rinse
them *really* well and hang them to dry..
and viola! they're back to their usual size..

'Elle

Groupie111

Sep 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/29/97

>i want red or orange fishnets.... where do i get them???
>Mouse Hole Server - Des Moines Iowa

look in the halloween stores........i see them every year.

good luck..
GROUPIE °o°

Rocky1712

Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97

>i want red or orange fishnets.... where do i get them???

Try the Gadzooks in the Valley West Mall on 35th St. in West Des Moines
right off the freeway. They usually have assorted styles and colors of
fishnet stalkings and hose.

A Groupie

Oct 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/5/97

Go to Fredericks Of Hollywood- The ONLY place to go.......

A Groupie

Plan9

Oct 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/6/97

On 5 Oct 1997 18:00:02 GMT, agro...@aol.com (A Groupie) wrote:

>Go to Fredericks Of Hollywood- The ONLY place to go.......
>
>A Groupie

"We may look like phony medics, but we took a look from a book by
Fredricks" Ha Ha Ha :)

neru...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2018, 3:35:34 PM12/28/18
It's 2018. Put on socks UNDER your fishnets or your toes will still go through the spaces(there'll just be a sock over it now). Anyway, putting it on over the stockings looks highkey gross.