New Cast In Las Vegas

Ldy Frank

Nov 1, 2001, 2:13:03 PM11/1/01
Despite enduring days of harrassment, threats, tantrums, and vandalism,
Cafe Espresso Roma hosted Las Vegas' new cast, Frankie's Favorite Obsession, in
a Musical Tribute to Rocky Horror, performed with permission from Lou Adler.
We thank Cafe Roma and manager, Josh, for their enthusiastic and warm
reception!
FFO Cast,
Jean, Don, Steve, Katie, Jason, Ruben, Meeka, Orne, Kristen,
Jen, Anthony, Trevor, Stevie, Scotty, Spider

MIBecky

Nov 1, 2001, 2:27:46 PM11/1/01
In a stunning burst of insight and sensual dexterity
<20011101141303...@mb-fh.aol.com>, ldyf...@aol.com (Ldy Frank)
fondled the keyboard, and typed.......

WOW, vandalism? That's so.... classy. Some people just have no tact or
respect for anyone else. I mean, I HATE THE DUFOES IN LANCASTER, but I
wouldn't dream of vandalizing their show, or having a hand in sabotaging their
show. There are certain levels to which you don't sink. Besides if you have
Lou Adler's support, what can that "other cast" do to you?

Congratulations on your opening night! Many more wonderful nights to come!

HOOPLA, FRANKIES FAVORITE OBSESSION!! What are your plans for the future? Are
you a weekly cast? Monthly? PERFORMING NEKKED ON THE STRIP???

MIBecky

RHPSvegas

Nov 1, 2001, 4:42:21 PM11/1/01
<< Congratulations on your opening night! Many more wonderful nights to come!

HOOPLA, FRANKIES FAVORITE OBSESSION!! >>

Thank you Becky, that means a lot to us. It's been a bitch getting started, but
this is only the beginning!

Steve VanMeter
Vegas Eddie
Frankie's Favorite Obsession
-------------------------
ex-deliveryboy.com

DrDimitri

Nov 1, 2001, 7:03:23 PM11/1/01

Congratulations FFO. I can't wait to hear more of your future. I hope
everything continues to fall in place for you guys, as I know the cast is new,
but the members are veterans.

Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Actor w/ Barely Legal, Oakland, CA
Alumni:Erotic Nightmares, Bawdy Caste, Cosmic Light, Under Sedation
drdi...@aol.com
http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org
Awarded "Biggest Nut on the Net"

Blondracula81

Nov 1, 2001, 7:24:44 PM11/1/01
eeww

MIBecky

Nov 1, 2001, 7:51:25 PM11/1/01
In a stunning burst of insight and sensual dexterity
<20011101192444...@mb-mn.aol.com>, blondr...@aol.com
(Blondracula81) fondled the keyboard, and typed.......
> eeww

Wow. THAT was articulate.

I think this new cast will be a vast improvement for the area of Las Vegas.
Maybe RHPS will finally get a good name in that area. At least this new cast
will participate in community activities, ie. Conventions that AREN'T held in
Vegas...

MIBecky

Decadence7

Nov 1, 2001, 7:51:00 PM11/1/01
Let's start with who that "Other Cast" is. We are Divine Decadence and fairly
well known, the only cast showing the Rocky Horror Picture Show in a theater in
Las Vegas. Frankie's Favorite Obsession has tried to steal the show from a
cast who has been established for over five years and a cast director who has
been doing Rocky Horror since 1979, Megan Harris Tabor. Ldy Frank AKA Katie
Greene AKA Dale Greenwald has proceeded for months with a campaign of email
lies to people all over the country. She would destroy the showing of Rocky in
Las Vegas, if she can't perform in it. They did not have the blessing of Lou
Adler's office. In fact, Lou Adler's office was not informed of the showing
until Megan notified him. Fox is aware of the lies that Katie has told. I
understand your blind support of this cast, Frankie's Favorite Obsession,
thinking a new cast and growth of any kind in the Rocky community is a good
thing. This is not a good thing. Establishing a cast through slander is not
the way to give birth to a legacy. Just as Katie quit the cast of Divine
Decadence and took props away she claimed were hers, she will, unchecked,
destroy Rocky Horror in Las Vegas. The cast of Divine Decadence will not allow
this. Southern California has Erik Kellstom to contend with, we have Dale
Greenwald AKA Ldy Frank.

The Cast of Divine Decadence
Las Vegas' only Rocky Horror Movie Cast.

Decadence7

Nov 1, 2001, 8:06:18 PM11/1/01
Becky,
Are you speaking for yourself or are you representing the cast of Midnight
Insanity?

Divine Decadence

Vegas Eddie

Nov 1, 2001, 8:08:36 PM11/1/01
>I think this new cast will be a vast improvement for the area of Las Vegas.
>Maybe RHPS will finally get a good name in that area. At least this new cast
>
>will participate in community activities, ie. Conventions that AREN'T held in
>
>Vegas...

I'm sorry Becky I was not informed that you had moved out here and knew what
was going on.
In fact you must have moved out here a few years ago to know what would be an
improvement to the Rocky Horror name in Las vegas.

Also I have gone to every west coast con since 98 and we even went to and
performed a preshow at YOUR convention!

Despite enduring days of harrassment, threats, tantrums, and vandalism,>>

By who? None of this was perpetrated by people in Divine Decadence.

performed with permission from Lou Adler.>> Now that blatant Lie just makes
me laugh.

And Steve, since you blocked my email address, why didnt you ever try to just
call and sort this shit out instead of deciding what happened in your mind and
then telling that to random people on the internet.
And stop trying to steal my nickname >:P

Scott James
Divine Decadence
THE rhps cast in las vegas, ya know, the one with the print and the theater.
VEgasEddie

Decadence7

Nov 1, 2001, 8:41:56 PM11/1/01
As Scott put so well, Divine Decadence has been representation in a number of
non-Las Vegas Conventions. So, Becky what bee has flown up your butt.

Divine Decadence

Beverly Gerrish

Nov 1, 2001, 11:16:00 PM11/1/01
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
Please lets NOT start all this bullshit all over again with two more warring
casts!!!!!
Jeezus f*&@#$g Chrieeeest!!!
OK, Im friendly with ALL of you, please learn by example, and that would be
mine, this IS NOT the way to go about anything!! Its taken me how long exactly,
to get to being on speaking terms with Caroline? And just how much damage did
we do to Colorado RHPS in the meantime? And just how many people will never
again take us seriously, rather will always think of us as whiny little
babies?????
Learn by fucking example: ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!
How many prints are allowed in the Vegas area? If you are allowed more than
one, then you are the lucky ones, and my advice is to both get on with your
shows, be grateful you have them, and try to reach an agreement to disagree. It
wont kill anyone, but, mark my words, much more of things like the Denver war,
and numbers will drop and no one will get a theater! Theaters do not like bad
press!! Its notoriously bad for repeat business!!
Please listen to one who has been there, and I think Caroline would agree: its
far easier to roll with the flow. I still have difficulties with CEI, but they
are sadly due to continued fallout from the war, and may never be resolved. I
regret this, and wish fervently the situation had never happened at all. I have
lost friends, lost credibility, and lost the joy of going to a weekly show.
This is not something to emulate!
Take heed, Vegas!!
And, interestingly, I have recently gained a respect and admiration for
Caroline I never thought I would!
So chill the fuck out!!!
Bev

--
Give yourself over to Absolute Pleasure T-Shirts!!

Ldy Frank

Nov 2, 2001, 1:18:54 AM11/2/01
>They did not have the blessing of Lou
>Adler's office. In fact, Lou Adler's office was not informed of the showing
>until Megan notified him.

Per Josh, Manager at Cafe Roma: Lou Adler called HIM on Monday,AFTER being
called by Megan, and said that everything we were doing was "perfectly fine and
legal, and to put it on, as planned, not to change a thing." So that
backfired, huh.

>Just as Katie quit the cast of Divine
>Decadence and took props away she claimed were hers,

I took MY pommel horse and MY throne, which I had built for myself, with my
own money. I took MY stepladder, which I bought and was the only one using it,
anyway. You still have my $100 spotlight, which I paid for. AND, you owe me a
roll of toilet paper, which you borrowed for a cast meeting. Very tacky.
"Dale Greenwald"
Katie Greene (legal SAG
DBA)

Ldy Frank

Nov 2, 2001, 1:30:42 AM11/2/01
>From: vegase...@aol.comsuck

>Despite enduring days of harrassment, threats, tantrums, and vandalism,>>
>
>By who? None of this was perpetrated by people in Divine Decadence.

Call Josh Brown-Williams, Manager, Cafe Espresso Roma (702) 369-1540. He will
disagree.

The Real Vegas Brad

Nov 2, 2001, 2:17:52 AM11/2/01
ldyf...@aol.com (Ldy Frank) wrote in message news:<20011101141303...@mb-fh.aol.com>...

Oh cool,! A new cast in Vegas, its about time, ohhh wait I forgot I'm
already in a cast, A cast with A film (gasp)

Real Vegas Brad
Divine Decadence (the vegas cast with a film)

The Real Vegas Brad

Nov 2, 2001, 2:29:01 AM11/2/01
Oh cool a new cast in Vegas, Its about time, ohh wait, I forgot I'm
already in a cast, one that has a film (gasp)

The Real Vegas Brad

Nov 2, 2001, 2:29:11 AM11/2/01

The Real Vegas Brad

Nov 2, 2001, 2:42:48 AM11/2/01
decad...@aol.com (Decadence7) wrote in message news:<20011101204156...@mb-fq.aol.com>...

> As Scott put so well, Divine Decadence has been representation in a number of
> non-Las Vegas Conventions. So, Becky what bee has flown up your butt.
>
> Divine Decadence

Opps sorry about that post 3x My mistake,

Decadence7

Nov 2, 2001, 12:27:04 PM11/2/01
That day of harrassment was verification of the legality of your "Musical
Salute". Verifying that you were not showing the movie in any form and
verifying that you were not using elements of the movie in graphic form. The
latter you were not in complianced with by using the Lips, the image of Tim
Curry in costume, and the Rocky Horror font. You attempted to pass yourself
off as the Movie without showing the movie. This was what Josh was informed by
Fox.

Divine Decadence

Decadence7

Nov 2, 2001, 12:44:36 PM11/2/01
The Denver-Las Vegas comparison:

DDT had the movie in a theater. The theater chose CEI to replace DDT.

Divine Decadence has the movie in a theater. The theater has repeatedly turned
down Frankie's Favorite Obsession to replace Divine Decadence. That difference
is the heart of this matter.

But you may want to know why the theater would turn down a cast which is
promising to make them more money. At the same time they are making these
promises, they are contacting Fox and saying the theater is doing illegal
showings of the movie. Fox has verified that the theater is not doing anything
illegal and informed the theater of Frankie's Favorite Obsession's statements.
But I'm sure, Bev, you know of some of the lies Katie has been spreading in a
secret email campaign to destroy Megan Harris Tabor's reputation. A secret
email campaign, the mark of a true coward. Where is the public accusation of
Divine Decadence on this newsgroup? Search and you'll find none. Marc Berman
in another post writes that they are "decent". I find nothing "decent" about a
email campaign designed so that the person or cast has no way to defend
themselves. I do not speak from conjecture. Some of these emails have been
forwarded to me.

Divine Decadence

Richard Davidson

Nov 2, 2001, 2:02:39 PM11/2/01
In article <20011102124436...@mb-fa.aol.com>, Decadence7 says...

>Divine Decadence

I'm not trying to pick sides in this feud, but I was wondering who it is that is
making these posts. I can understand that, from time to time, it's necessary to
speak as a group, but I was just wondering who this is. Knowing who is behind
the posts could help all of us that aren't in the middle of this battle to know
where things come from.

See you round like a record,
Richard Davidson
Bawdy Caste, The Park Theatre, Menlo Park, CA
http://www.bawdycaste.org

"I love my gay male friends and all, but, when I was a little girl, I always
wished that I'd be surrounded by gorgeous guys... and I should have been more
specific."
Margaret Cho, I'M THE ONE THAT I WANT

Crash Helmet

Nov 2, 2001, 2:43:47 PM11/2/01
I have friends on both casts so I'm going to do my best to stay impartial to
this. But in the light of all of this, I feel that I must concur that there had
been a movement by various people on FFO that were formerly on DD to oust Joe
and Megan and run DD themselves. I heard this not only second hand but from a
key individual that sought to be that new cast leader along with their
recomendation of who should run the cast with them. I have been told
accusations of wrong doings on the part of Joe and Megan by these people long
before they left DD and formed FFO. I have no idea whether or not they were
true and honestly don't care. But it does show evidence of a plot for the "take
over" of DD.

I wish both casts the best of luck in the future. I just wish that they both
can come to an agreement and go on about their lives. Put an end to the
politics and the petty bickering and throw away their pride and egos.

I may be moving to back to Vegas in the next couple of months. I sure as hell
don't want to be smack dab in the middle of all of this.

Rob "Crash Helmets For Everyone" Miller
The Bawdy Caste 1998 - 2000
Knightly Sex 1993 - 1994
Life is Hard...Wear A Helmet

Ldy Frank

Nov 2, 2001, 2:49:00 PM11/2/01
>From: decad...@aol.com

> You attempted to pass yourself
>off as the Movie without showing the movie.

Advertising clearly stated "A Musical Salute". Criterion firmly confirmed that
there was no infringement, as they handle
non-theatrical venues.

>latter you were not in complianced with by using the Lips, the image of Tim
>Curry in costume, and the Rocky Horror font.

The Lips are public domain, Tim was a publicity shot with no claim of copyright
or ownership, the font was David Shetterly's Double Feature Font.
KT

Ldy Frank

Nov 2, 2001, 2:58:53 PM11/2/01
>From: Crash Helmet

Dear Rob,

>feel that I must concur that there had
>been a movement by various people on FFO that were formerly on DD to oust Joe
>
>and Megan and run DD themselves.

Never once, and I repeat, never. Someone is pulling your leg.

>does show evidence of a plot for the "take
>over" of DD.

There is no evidence, because it is not true. There are a million and a half
people here; a second cast in Las Vegas is not a Mortal Sin, this happens in
many cities.
We are only "guilty" of the Sin of Surfacing. Shame on us.
KT

Bill Ung

Nov 2, 2001, 2:59:15 PM11/2/01
On 02 Nov 2001 17:44:36 GMT, decad...@aol.com (Decadence7) wrote:

>The Denver-Las Vegas comparison:
>
>DDT had the movie in a theater. The theater chose CEI to replace DDT.
>
>Divine Decadence has the movie in a theater. The theater has repeatedly turned
>down Frankie's Favorite Obsession to replace Divine Decadence. That difference
>is the heart of this matter.

Hmmmm ... the Landmark chain shut down the Balboa theatre in late 1991
and also cancelled Rocky at UC Berkeley in January 1998. The way that
the Denver theatre replaced DDT with CEI also falls under the "really
bad form" category.

In short, what the "theatre" decides isn't necessarily the best thing
in the world.

On 02 Nov 2001 00:51:00 GMT, decad...@aol.com (Decadence7) wrote:
>Southern California has Erik Kellstom to contend with, we have Dale
>Greenwald AKA Ldy Frank.

Ah, now *this* is a comparison I'd like to see. You compare Ldy Frank
with the likes of ERIK KELLSTROM?!? That's pure swill in my opinion.
But as far as comparisons go, Erik goes out of his way to perpetuate
that Rocky is evil and that he will "save" us from ourselves (insert
laugh here). Ldy Frank ... from what I can tell, seems to love Rocky
Horror and wants nothing more than a place to perform it.

Perhaps you'd like to enlighen us? Or is this just childish name-
calling?

--
Bill Ung -- Brad Majors -- Midnight Insanity (Webmaster)
http://www.midnightinsanity.com/Hollywood/ -- MI Con 2001!

Ldy Frank

Nov 2, 2001, 3:09:40 PM11/2/01
>>Divine Decadence has the movie in a theater. The theater has repeatedly
>turned
>>down Frankie's Favorite Obsession to replace Divine Decadence

We never once approached the Paradise Theatre, never once. We haven't been
near it since early July. I will be happy to post the theatre owner's name and
number, so anyone out there can verify this.
I haven't a clue why this would be fabricated, as it is so easy to verify.
However, we have been sabotaged at other theatres, by DDs visits.
KT
KT

Larry Viezel

Nov 2, 2001, 3:13:22 PM11/2/01
In article <20011102144900...@mb-ft.aol.com>, ldyf...@aol.com (Ldy
Frank) says...

> The Lips are public domain, Tim was a publicity shot with no claim of
copyright
> or ownership, the font was David Shetterly's Double Feature Font.

Technicall speaking - the lip and photo of Tim Curry are clearly copyrighted by
fox and they have every right to stop allowing anyone to use it. To some extent
they can even hold court to someone using The Rocky Horror Picture Show in
drippy letters. Although they haven't because its not been worth their trouble.
And I suspect it wouldn't be. Really all you are doing at the cafe is dancing
in costume to the music on the soundtrack. Was there a charge for admission?
Were you taking away any money from Fox's pocket by doing this? Most likely not.

Larry

Beverly Gerrish

Nov 2, 2001, 3:27:11 PM11/2/01
I know of no such private email campaign. Katie and I correspond frequently, as
you may know, but she has never mentioned any such situation to me. My intent
was simply to warn you all against the sort of mud-slinging shit that happened
in Denver. It was/is not fun, profitable for theaters, or the reputation of
RHPS in general. Are you aware that theater managers often read our NG, and
they DO communicate with one another?
Listen and learn! Ive been there, and dont advise others going to the same
place!
Bev

In article <20011102124436...@mb-fa.aol.com>, decad...@aol.com
(Decadence7) says...

Ruth Fink-Winter

Nov 3, 2001, 12:44:18 AM11/3/01
If there are unsavory doings on either side, I am distressed. But I don't
want to hear about it endlessly. We do not any of us need to air our dirty
laundry in front of the entire on-line RH community.

And, Vegas Brad, there is no cause to be snide. There is not real "this
city Brad" or "that city Brad" (Eddie, Janet, whoever). The only real
players are people in the play or people who were originally in the film;
the rest of us are all just starstruck happy wannabes. It's a big sandbox,
with lots of room for all of us to play in it. If you have a print, that's
a very good thing. If there is a group of people doing musical tributes,
that also is a good thing, so long as they don't interfere with your show.
--
Ruth Fink-Winter - Finally in France
Editor, Crazed Imaginations: By Rocky Fans, for Rocky Fans

"The Real Vegas Brad" <Wopda...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

DrDimitri

Nov 2, 2001, 4:27:58 PM11/2/01
No, they were not taking money.

It's obvious, that the"day of harrassment" as so nicely stated by DD
themselves, is a legitimate gripe on FFO's part.

DD....get over it.

DrDimitri

Nov 2, 2001, 4:32:45 PM11/2/01

>In article <20011102124436...@mb-fa.aol.com>, Decadence7 says...
>
>>Divine Decadence
>
>I'm not trying to pick sides in this feud, but I was wondering who it is that
>is
>making these posts. I can understand that, from time to time, it's necessary
>speak as a group, but I was just wondering who this is. Knowing who is behind
>the posts could help all of us that aren't in the middle of this battle to
>know
>where things come from.
>
>See you round like a record,
>Richard Davidson

the email of Decad...@aol.com:
Member Name: Divine Decadence
Location: Las Vegas NV
Personal Quote: The Las Vegas Rocky Horror Performing Cast

BUT, I'm pretty sure it belongs to the Tabor's themselves.

Richard Davidson

Nov 2, 2001, 4:50:57 PM11/2/01
In article <20011102163245...@mb-cj.aol.com>, DrDimitri says...

>the email of Decad...@aol.com:
>Member Name: Divine Decadence
>Location: Las Vegas NV
>Personal Quote: The Las Vegas Rocky Horror Performing Cast
>
>BUT, I'm pretty sure it belongs to the Tabor's themselves.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

See you round like a record,
Richard Davidson

Ruth Fink-Winter

Nov 3, 2001, 1:55:03 AM11/3/01
Usually when I have gotten mail from Decadence7, it's Joe, though it's
possible Megan posts from that address as well.

--

"DrDimitri" <drdi...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >In article <20011102124436...@mb-fa.aol.com>, Decadence7
says...

> >>Divine Decadence
> >
> >I'm not trying to pick sides in this feud, but I was wondering who it is
that
> >is

> >making these posts. {snip}

Decadence7

Nov 2, 2001, 5:29:04 PM11/2/01
This is Joe representing the cast of Divine Decadence. I did assume this was
known.

Joe Tabor
Divine Decadence

Ldy Frank

Nov 2, 2001, 5:31:41 PM11/2/01
>From: Larry Viezel

> Was there a charge for admission?

No charge, no admission, no donations. And the cafe manager did tell Lou about
the images on the fliers and poster. They were not removed after the manager
spoke to Lou.
KT

MIBecky

Nov 2, 2001, 6:12:35 PM11/2/01
In a stunning burst of insight and sensual dexterity
<20011101200618...@mb-mg.aol.com>, decad...@aol.com (Decadence7)
fondled the keyboard, and typed.......
> Becky,
> Are you speaking for yourself or are you representing the cast of Midnight
> Insanity?
>
> Divine Decadence

Ya know, I wasn't going to respond to any of your replies on the subject, I
even said I wasn't going to. But this one I have to take public issue with.
And however you respond, I will read it, but I damn well won't reply. It's
simply not worth it to stoop to your level:

WHY DOES IT MATTER, JOE? OR is it Megan? Or is the entire cast in your living
room, taking turns typing out different letters in these posts? IF anyone
signed a post like the ones you've been leaving with "Midnight Insanity" on it,
I would go ballistic! Our cast is made of individuals with their own
opinions. And you say WE'RE the Nazis! My opinion does have a tendancy to
mesh with that of the rest of my cast, so take it how you want. I would never
presume to sign anything as a representative of MI. That's just idiotic and
unfair to the cast.

I am capable of expressing my own opinion on and off the newsgroup without
having to sign my casts name to prove it's more than my own opinion. Besides,
a couple of my fellow members have responded to your posts - draw your own
conclusions. You will anyway, just try and base it on fact this time.

Should I feel threatened by you? NO, and I don't at all. There's nothing you
can do to me, my cast, or anyone else. You've always had delusions of
grandeur, this is just one more instance.

Honestly, you're being children. And it's only getting worse, the more you
flap your lips.

SIGNING OFF NOW AND NOT RESPONDING ON THIS SUBJECT IN THIS FORUM:
MIBecky

Mark Tomaino

Nov 2, 2001, 8:15:58 PM11/2/01

We use those things all the time on merchandise and Fox does not care. Clubs
show RHPS all the time and dont get or need permission as long as they are not
charging extra for it.
-------
Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
714-772-RHPS PO Box 8632 Anaheim CA 92812

Decadence7

Nov 2, 2001, 8:38:01 PM11/2/01
This was not a showing of the movie. Lou Adler's office did care but Katie
successfully did not give them time to stop the advertizing. Katie also claims
that Criterion gave them permission to perform. That also was not true. She
left a message on their machine on Saturday and they were trying to get a hold
of her when Megan called them. They were trying to tell Katie that Fox would
need to give permission for this event because it was not a non-theatrical
showing of the movie which is what they handle.

Joe Tabor
Divine Decadence

Joe Tabor
Divine Decadence

Decadence7

Nov 2, 2001, 8:47:01 PM11/2/01
"And you say WE'RE the Nazis!"
I have never said this phrase. Can you show evidence of this accusation?

"Should I feel threatened by you? NO, and I don't at all."
When have I threatened you or Midnight Insanity?
I believe my actions towards Midnight Insanity have always and will always be
with respect. Maybe again you are confusing emails from Katie, claiming things
that I said.

"You've always had delusions of
grandeur, this is just one more instance."

Again, where did this come from? Anyone?

I have been authorized and encouraged by the cast of Divine Decadence to be
their spokesman.

"SIGNING OFF NOW AND NOT RESPONDING ON THIS SUBJECT IN THIS FORUM:"

I hope I can hold you to that.

Joe Tabor

Dr. Shocker

Nov 2, 2001, 9:50:10 PM11/2/01
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah vblah blah blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah
blah blahblah blah blah blahblah
OK lets see we have two diferent shows doing thier own thing I think as soon
a Lou sees his name draged into all this you are all FUCKED....He will have
fox pull all rights from all of you..... after reading x amount of posts of
bickering. Not only is this a revisit to Denver but rediculous......Fox
authorizes the use of its logo to promote showings of the movie this comes
from fox..and yes the lips, name images, and most other things relating to
the movie are trademarked...I not only run my cast, but promote for one of
our theatres....Fox has delt with illegal showings in the past harshly when
they have found out...after all this everyone is probibly aware of whats
goin on.... I'm glad to see the majority of the NG preaching to keep this
off the group...to you I raise my hat....Both sides have very emotional
feeling...stop breath and think...and come down.....

Sean Twomey

Nov 3, 2001, 1:10:14 AM11/3/01
Hmmm, let me see if I remember my internet ettiquette correctly... someone
already mentioned the word "Nazis" in another post, but just to be sure...
HITLER!! HITLER!!! HITLER!!!! NAZIS!! HITLER!!!....
<opens eyes, looks around>

....Is the thread officially dead yet?

ST

"Dr. Shocker" <drsh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ldy Frank

Nov 3, 2001, 6:00:02 AM11/3/01
>From: decad...@aol.com

>claims
>that Criterion gave them permission to perform. That also was not true. She
>left a message on their machine on Saturday

The manager of the cafe requested information from Criterion (through me) about
a future event, not this one.
And, do you have my phone tapped or something?
All further inquiries can be made thru
FFO's Cast Leaders, of which I am not.
KT

kwas...@yahoo.com

Jul 28, 2019, 4:03:10 PM7/28/19
Hello I’m kwas I’m looking for my friend Katie Greene we were in rocky together years ago please help me find her. Her daughter is Jill.