Brad's Lyrics in Over At the Frankenstien Place

Tom Servo

Jul 15, 1993, 1:11:20 PM7/15/93
I noticed that the RHPS FAQ is missing the lyrics- is this
because they are unknown? Accoring to the RHS . . . .

"I can see the flag- through the pouring rain . . .
but just the same, there has got to be-
a better place for you, and for me . . . . ."

Also, concerning questions- does anyone know the other two locations
of easter eggs in the movie? According to rumor, the cast had
an easter egg hunt on the set, and three of the eggs were forgotten
about, and can be seen during the movie. One is located underneath
Franks throne and can be seen during "Sweet Transvestitte", as for
the others- well, there are two to find. I have been told that one of the
eggs can be seen during the cast's first ride up the elevator after
sweet transvestite. If I look through the bars . . . I kinda see something.

what do you think?

| Tom Servo - address: SE...@maple.ufl.edu |
| "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes" |

Tina Mancuso

Jul 15, 1993, 7:04:10 PM7/15/93
se...@maple.circa.ufl.edu (Tom Servo) writes:

>I noticed that the RHPS FAQ is missing the lyrics- is this
>because they are unknown? Accoring to the RHS . . . .

>"I can see the flag- through the pouring rain . . .
> but just the same, there has got to be-
> a better place for you, and for me . . . . ."

Actually, what he sings on the Rocky Horror Show (the play) soundtrack,
is this:

I can see the flag fly
I can see the rain
Just the same