(no subject)

Mike Hoffman

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
to Cool, RHPS, Story
Good story!!!

About 2 weeks ago, I went to about my 10-15th show of Rocky....Well, I
have one of my personal favorite AP lines. Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon
died in New Orleans on the day of a show. Well, my line was that, when
Frank turns around after "I'm goin' home", and he sees no one in the
audience, we yell "Ladies and Gentlemen, a Blind Melon concert." Well, I
yelled that 2 weeks ago and this huge Boheimeth Mother Fucker Stands up
and says "Fuck you, I had tickets to that show.....Did you give him that
shit?!?!?" I said the only thing I could.."Sure....You want some?"

Mike