Pix of Pat today on arrival in LA (at the Roxy)

Mark Tomaino

Jun 19, 2001, 2:36:42 AM6/19/01
http://www.midnightinsanity.com/Hollywood/misc/pat
-------
Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
714-772-RHPS PO Box 8632 Anaheim CA 92812

Richard Davidson Jr.

Jun 19, 2001, 3:12:54 AM6/19/01

Mark Tomaino wrote:

> http://www.midnightinsanity.com/Hollywood/misc/pat

Cool pics, but who is that guy in the last three?

Currently wishing that I had taken the entire week off, not just 2 days,
Richard Davidson
Bawdy Caste; The Park Theatre, Menlo Park, CA
http://www.bawdycaste.org

James Norman

Jun 19, 2001, 3:18:41 AM6/19/01
3 words.

Hot.
Hot.
Hot.

Almost makes me wish I was MeatLoaf.

"Mark Tomaino" <thef...@aol.comluvbiz> wrote in message

Charles DuPont

Jun 19, 2001, 3:52:30 AM6/19/01
Most apropos you chose to take pictures in front of The Roxy :)

Mark Tomaino

Jun 19, 2001, 11:08:35 AM6/19/01
>EFCB...@slip.net>

>Mark Tomaino wrote:
>
>> http://www.midnightinsanity.com/Hollywood/misc/pat
>
>Cool pics, but who is that guy in the last three?

that is her actor friend frm NY who was instrumental in resurrecting the deal
after it fell apart to get her here his name is John Mandracchia. he hosted
three cons in the 70's

Mark Tomaino

Jun 19, 2001, 11:09:50 AM6/19/01

>Most apropos you chose to take pictures in front of The Roxy :)

totally unplanned..I just had to go to the bank next door and get her some more
money. no I did not ROB the bank

Arthur Levesque

Jun 19, 2001, 11:26:58 AM6/19/01
Mark Tomaino (thef...@aol.comluvbiz) wrote:
MT>I just had to go to the bank next door and get her some more money.
MT>no I did not ROB the bank

The sequential numbering of the small, unmarked bills was but a
coincidence.
--
/\ Arthur M Levesque 2A4W <*> b...@boog.orgy =/\= http://boog.org __
\B\ack King of the Potato People <fnord> "Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!" (oO)

Coolast87

Jun 19, 2001, 6:58:36 PM6/19/01

The Rev

Jun 19, 2001, 8:42:09 PM6/19/01
I'll swallow your soul, thef...@aol.comluvbiz (Mark Tomaino)!:

>>Most apropos you chose to take pictures in front of The Roxy :)
>

>totally unplanned..I just had to go to the bank next door and get her some more
>money. no I did not ROB the bank

Nope. He made ME do it!

Anybody got bail money?

--
The Rev
Tracy Swineford

Mina

Jun 21, 2001, 3:04:21 PM6/21/01
I have the worst luck getting e-mail to go through to you, but would you
mind if I printed a couple of those pictures in our cast newsletter this
week? With full credit, of course. Our cast has a weekly 4 page
newsletter, and you can imagine how involved it is filling 4 pages about
Rocky events EVERY week. If you like, I'd be glad to send you a copy!

-Mina
mi...@ev1.net

Mark Tomaino

Jun 24, 2001, 10:38:43 PM6/24/01