New News - Spring 1995

jno...@violet.ccit.arizona.edu

Mar 24, 1995, 10:54:56 AM3/24/95

Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Club
220 W. 19th St. Suite 2-A
New York City, NY 10011
New News -- Winter 1995

TOP STORY: After uch speculation and ruor, it sees that the celebration for
the 20th Anniversary of Rocky Horror will be in Los Angeles NOT London. At
this tie there are no other details except it will probably be on Saturday,
October 28... Stick with the Fan Club for more updates. (Start saving your
money now!)... OSP Publishing has released the complete shooting script to
the movie, bound with 4 B&W stills and 4 color stills. (Available through
the Fan Club)... There will be an all-instrumental album of the soundtrack
released for the 20th Anniversary... When Susan Sarandon, Oscar-nominated
for The Client, appeared on David Letterman, the band played The Time Warp...
Barry Bostwick filmed a pilot for CBS titled "9999 Fifth Avenue"... Meatloaf
is working on a new muscial project with Andrew Lloyd Webber... Tim Curry
has recorded a new audio-novel "Taltos" by Anne Rice... At a recent benefit
for AIDS Project L.A., Sandra Bernhard sang "Sweet Transvestite" and "Time
Warp"... Richard O'Brien has been invited to perform his new character
"Mephistopheles Smith" at Edinburg Festival in Scotland in late summer...
Nell Campbell's off-broadway play "You Should Be So Lucky" has closed...
The Fan Club has a new address (see above.) All recent mail sent
to old address will be received. Please Note: This is a mail service that
receives our mmail. Do Not Visit. We are not there... Tim Curry was to
have a major role in the new movie Congo.... Anybody with America
On-Line, send E-mail to RONMAXWELL for information on RHPS fan bulletin
board... Also on the Internet: NEWSGROUP ALT.CULT_MOVIES.ROCKY_HORROR....
THE REVENGE OF THE OLD QUEEN, the planned sequel to Rocky Horror has been put
on hold. There are no plans to film it in the near future.... For your
information, the birth dates of the RHPS stars: Jon Adams 2/14, Barry
Bostwick 2/24, Richard O'Brien 3/25, Tim Curry 4/19, Peter Hinwood 5/17,
Nell 5/24, Pat Quinn 5/28, Charles Gray 8/29, Meatloaf 9/27, Susan Sarandon
10/4.... All fan mail for the Rocky Horror stars is forwarded by the Fan
Club -- but we cannot guarantee an answer... Attention FAN CLUB MEMBERS:
New News will come out every three months (April, July, October and January.)
To receive it, send S.A.S.E at appropriate time and mark "New News" on the
envelope. This is "April" News. Foreign members must send one
international reply coupon for "News".
| James Norman | Oh freddled gruntbuggly, thy micturations are |
| jno...@ccit.arizona.edu | to me, as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid|
| Finally graduating in | bee. -- Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz from HHGTTG |
| 1995 or 1996 | |

The Fixxer

Mar 25, 1995, 9:01:15 PM3/25/95
Dont forget the 900 info line...

900-868-1010 ext 484

Hear Sal tell you the scoop..updated on the first of each month

Mark