Seriously Folks, IS TIM CURRY GAY?

Akuschatka

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.

Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
be greatly appreciated.

Akuschatka

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
This may sound like a stupid question but I really want to know.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Akuschatka

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but I really want to know.

Dr. X

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99

Akuschatka <akusc...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19990619214413...@ng40.aol.com>...

> Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but I really want to know.

Fair enough, but was it *really* necessary to post it 3 times ...?

A.

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
>Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would
>also
>be greatly appreciated

Wasn't he engaged at one point to Annie Potts circa "Pass the Ammo"?

Peace, Love, and Richard O'Brien
Q aka Vanessa
Riff-Raff/Simply His Servants, Cleveland, Ohio
The Richard O'Brien Crusade
http://come.to/richard_obrien

User774866

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
>Wasn't he engaged at one point to Annie Potts circa "Pass the Ammo"?

It was rumored in a few tabloids about that time that they were dating. In one
of the mags, (I think it was the National Enquirer)it said that she introduced
him at a party by saying, "His last name is Curry, and boy is he hot!!" LOL.
Of course, you have to consider the source!

Seriously though, he is a private person & doesn't talk about his personal life
at all. I'm sure nobody here would know him well enough to have the answer to
that question. Unless you're planning on dating him, it doesn't really matter
does it?! : - ))

cj

Kev J. Boycik

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
my amigo Q wrote:

>Wasn't he engaged at one point to Annie Potts circa "Pass the Ammo"?

Not engaged, but believed to be an item.
Now they're still good friends.

As far as being gay, he looked pretty happy in "Jackie's Back." :-D

Kev J.B.,
formerly of "Simply His Servants"
now just Rocky Horror junkie extraordinare
*****Visit "sanity for today"*****
http://welcome.to/sanityfortoday

Mark Tomaino

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
who is so obsessed if TC is gay...??? Why does it matter?
Mark Tomaino
www.midnightinsanity.com
www.intouchdating.com
Eat at the Hole in the Wall Grill in Stanton Plaza

ihat...@spamsucks.com

Jun 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/20/99
Technically the question is unimportant, and yet perfectly natural..

I'm not trying to be mean, but your chances of sleeping with him are probably one
in a million at best if he's straight. (Would you sleep with a Rocky fan is you
were Tim Curry?) Of course that's better than the one in 10 million should he be
gay.

In this case I don't think it does anyone, any harm to "make him" whatever
sexuality you want... in your private fantasies.

Akuschatka wrote:

> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>

> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also

> be greatly appreciated.

Tj Lazer

Jun 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/23/99
It's really not fair to judge him by his performance in RHPS.

I don't know. Maybe he wouldn't be in all of those kiddy movies if he was
gay.

John
http://www.tmnt.net

Akuschatka wrote in message <19990619214413...@ng40.aol.com>...

>Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but I really want to know.

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
>I don't know. Maybe he wouldn't be in all of those kiddy movies if he was
>gay.

I don't think anyone was judging by a performance in anything. And being gay
has nothing at all to do with being in a kids' movie . . . Nathan Lane in
Mousehunt comes immediately to mind, I could come up with a longer list if I
tried.

People are cast in parts because the casting director feels they can pull the
part off (or they're friends with someone.

But, as I've said before, (and as someone else pointed out earlier in the
thread) fandom SHOULD be confined to the person's body of work, and while their
OTHER body may indeed be hot, sexy, or whatever, their sexuality should not
matter.

The chances that a celebrity would date a fan are so infinitely small that
they're not even worth mentioning, and if only for that reason . . . who cares?

And before I rehash the post I wrote ages ago in response to this same question
in reference to my own personal icon of choice, I shall shut up.

For toq46

Jun 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/24/99
> a kids' movie . . . Nathan Lane in
>Mousehunt comes immediately to mind,

Nathan Lane is gay?! I didn't know that.
"Have you ever been hit in the head with a welding mallet?"

Qwerty8957

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
First, a sincere thank you to all who responded in a cordial and informative
way, especially to Bill Brennan for your e-mail.

BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU? GET OFF MY CASE!! Its a simple question.
Some of you have me expecting to date or even sleep with Tim Curry. Sorry, I
dont sleep around, not even if T.C. himself propositioned me. If that's the
kind of thrill I was looking for, I could have my pick of much hotter bods than
T.C.'s

Furthermore, let me inform you: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY QUESTION I DESIRE.
Its not for any of YOU to decide whether or not the question is relevant or
worth asking or to tell me that my "fandom" should be confined to talent. THE
NERVE OF YOU PEOPLE!!! Contrary to what Ive been accused of, I think T.C. is
an incredibly talented actor and singer (who's been somewhat "characterized" by
RH and doesn't get the amount of work he deserves) He also appears to be a
creative, intelligent and emotionally secure individual. Ive also never heard
of any drug or alcohol abuse or other scandalous behavior on the part of T.C.
which, in itself, makes him extremely appealing and rare (esp. given the
industry he's in) I am intrigued by T.C. because he is a series of
contradictions: creative, dynamic actor yet conservative Brit, charming yet
humble, sexy yet awkward-looking (even his characters: sinister yet appealing,
dramatic yet humorous) the list goes on and on.

BECAUSE I am interested in T.C. including (but not limited to) a romantic
attraction, I am asking if he is gay? Yes, I am asking THIS question even
though I'll probably never get a definate answer and even though I will
probably never meet T.C. (mostly because I make no effort to).

Thank you for all of your opinions regarding relevance and "fandom". NOW,
here's my opinion: Exercise some restraint before voicing your snap-judgements,
assumptions, and analyses. After all, they are just your opinions and
"technically unimportant". The chances of someone actually caring what you
think are probably "one in a million at best" or "so infinately small they're
not worth mentioning".

Lila Zimman

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
<snipped qwerty's hysterical post>

Okay, so basically what you're saying is that you have the right to ask any
question you want (i.e. freedom of speech) but everyone else doesn't have the
right to say that you shouldn't be asking the question, which is their opinion
(i.e. freedom of speech.)

Sure, that makes sense to me.

If you ask a question, you shouldn't be suprised that people are answering it,
because yes, "None of your business," *is* an answer.

--
Lila.
Director/Actor - Frank's Virgin Ears

Mark Tomaino

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
I responded to you with a simple "why does it matter" not to be petulant but
rather to find out why it mattered. I wanted to be sure that you were not
asking from the angle of a smart ass who felt that Tim being Gay made some sort
of difference in RHPS.

I did not follow the thread after that....until these comments. You are so
right on. Put a keyboard and a monitor in someones face and they act like they
never would in person. That is was pisses me off is the hypocrisy....99% of
the people who act so high and might never would do so in person. You may not
know this but I have been bitched at about stupid stuff....and I just laugh
because people think that the internet is the great equalizer...that it gives
them the same power of a Bill Gates within the area they are plying their
verbosity. But I realize that they are really just small people who feel out
of control in their lives...and they act like they can bitch at you because you
can't hurt them...whereas they would never talk that way to a family member co
worker friend or boss. I think you can figure that the people who act most
negatively on the blind net are the people who are most unhappy in their
perosonal lives. Look at who is bitching...if they are respected and you know
them to have done positive things OUTSIDE of the net...then listen to what they
say. These people will usually take a moderate and even tempered
approach...never resorting to name calling...and even if making a criticism it
is constructive and pleasantly communicated.

I hope the intentions of your question were honorable....but I share your
opinion about the bad apples on this newsgroup that make it a really unpleasant
place to be if you don't see the posters for what they are.

User774866

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
>Furthermore, let me inform you: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY QUESTION I
DESIRE.
Its not for any of YOU to decide whether or not the question is relevant or
worth asking or to tell me that my "fandom" should be confined to talent.
THE
NERVE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!

Here's a couple of interviews where TC replies to questions about his private
life:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/9100/rhps.html

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/9100/readmy.html

cj

Qwerty8957

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
>From: fnor...@aol.com (Lila Zimman)

Hmmm, hysterical..... Who are you, anyway. I dont remember YOU posting any
arrogant responses. Why are your panties in a bunch? What or whom are you
trying to defend?

>...but everyone else doesn't have the

>right to say that you shouldn't be asking the question, which is their
>opinion
>(i.e. freedom of speech.)

>Wrong, I did not say that others do not have the right to express their
opinion. I simply stated that they had *nerve* to respond to my question from
atop their high horses based on their snap-judgements, assumptions and analyses
of what kind of person they may *think* I am or what they may *think* my
motives are for asking.

I also dont like the way certain individuals seem to try to intimidate and push
others around with their "Holier Than Thou" attitudes. I decided to do some
pushing *back*. Hopefully now those individuals see that we can all be just as
bitchy as the next person. Thankfully, we dont all feel the need to put others
down just to make ourselves feel better, and can simply enjoy and let others
enjoy this newsgroup.

>If you ask a question, you shouldn't be suprised that people are answering
>it,
>because yes, "None of your business," *is* an answer.

I am not surprised, only annoyed, at the audacity of those answers, especially
because my question (read as is, instead of trying to analyze it) doesnt
warrant audacity from anybody (except for maybe T.C. himself, since it is a
very personal question as far as he is concerned)

Superkev68

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
mark, when i read your posts, i am too drunk to read all of the words.....and I
typed reaaaaallly slow. but i know waht you mean. I think TC is gay because I
saw him in the room with you at the Anahiem con.(didnt he have his pants down?)
Only kidding......

**********
"He was as tough and romantic as the city he loved. Behind his black-rimmed
glasses,was the coiled, sexual power of a jungle cat...
New York was his town.....and it always would be."
Kevin

Qwerty8957

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
>I responded to you with a simple "why does it matter" not to be petulant but

Thank you Mark and I was not offended by your comment (except maybe the "so
obsessed" part until I realized you were probably refering to the 3 different
postings -lol) =)

Mark Tomaino

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
>Subject: Re: Seriously Folks, IS TIM CURRY GAY?
>From: super...@aol.com (Superkev68)
>Date: Sun, 27 June 1999 01:14 AM EDT

>mark, when i read your posts, i am too drunk to read all of the words.....and
>typed reaaaaallly slow. but i know waht you mean. I think TC is gay because I
>saw him in the room with you at the Anahiem con.(didnt he have his pants
>down?)
>Only kidding......

TC said unto me:

Mark....you suck, suck down....lick it hard baby....
...or you get NOOO DICK!!!

Mark: Yes Mr. Curry

DivaM...@webtv.net

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
Can I get an AMEN!!!! Very, very well put! You've nailed down Tim's
appeal perfectly! It's that enigmatic quality that makes him so
appealing - that dark, mysterious side of the true gentleman and kind
person we know him to be. His humility, graciousness and strength of
character just add to his appeal (coals to Newcastle...) Ah, the sweet
yin and yang that is our Tim! : )

DivaMagenta

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Let's Do the Parallel Time Warp Again..."

Rocky Horror and Dark Shadows forever!

Lila Zimman

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
>Hmmm, hysterical..... Who are you, anyway. I dont remember YOU posting any
>arrogant responses. Why are your panties in a bunch? What or whom are you
>trying to defend?

Yes, hysterical. Who am I? I don't remember ME having to have posted any
arrogant responses to voice my opinion. I'm not trying to defend
anything...how paranoid of you to think so. And let's leave my *panties* out
of this.

>>...but everyone else doesn't have the
>>right to say that you shouldn't be asking the question, which is their
>>opinion
>>(i.e. freedom of speech.)

>Wrong, I did not say that others do not have the right to express their
>opinion. I simply stated that they had *nerve* to respond to my question from
>atop their high horses based on their snap-judgements, assumptions and
analyses
>of what kind of person they may *think* I am or what they may *think* my
>motives are for asking.

Nerve is just a buzz word..that sentence didn't really mean anything. Define
nerve. Are you saying that they *shouldn't* have posted their answers to your
question? Are you saying that it made you mad? And what are you trying to
accomplish by saying that they had "nerve?" They still have their opinions,
whether you approve of the way they expressed them or not...

>>If you ask a question, you shouldn't be suprised that people are answering
>>it,
>>because yes, "None of your business," *is* an answer.
>
>I am not surprised, only annoyed, at the audacity of those answers, especially
>because my question (read as is, instead of trying to analyze it) doesnt
>warrant audacity from anybody (except for maybe T.C. himself, since it is a
>very personal question as far as he is concerned)

Audacity. Another buzz word. But either way, in case you haven't noticed, the
fans on this newsgroup are very involved in Rocky. And they also have
extremely strong opinions about things (in general.) So, if you bring up
something that can be "touchy" such as sexuality, don't be suprised (and I know
you said you were annoyed, but you *wouldn't* have been annoyed had you seen it
coming) when people get upset.

Ashford Wyrd

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
My answer would have to be a big fat NO.... he's the kind of actor who plays
parts that are nothing like who he realy is as a person, so the fact that he
played a charactor of any sexuality other than pure straight maeans nothing.
You can go on your merry way now, any thaughts of tieing him to a bedpost,
shaving his head, and plooking him aside (he isn't cute enough in my opinion
to concider doing that, but now Richard is a different story)

Mark Tomaino

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
>Subject: Re: Seriously Folks, IS TIM CURRY GAY?
>From: "Ashford Wyrd" <ash...@ticon.net>
>Date: Sun, 27 June 1999 03:59 PM EDT

>My answer would have to be a big fat NO.... he's the kind of actor who plays
>parts that are nothing like who he realy is as a person, so the fact that he
>played a charactor of any sexuality other than pure straight maeans nothing.
>You can go on your merry way now, any thaughts of tieing him to a bedpost,
>shaving his head, and plooking him aside

Is plooking like plonking?

Ldy Frank

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
> And being gay
>has nothing at all to do with being in a kids' movie . . . Nathan Lane in

>Mousehunt comes immediately to mind
Nathan Lane (despite the perfs in BIRDCAGE and FRANKIE AND JOHNNY) is NOT gay,
he is very hetero, has a wife and children, and has spoken about this on many
talk shows (his ability as an actor)...hey, he fooled YOU!!!

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

I copy and paste from entertainment weekly:

In "At First Sight," Nathan Lane plays a freethinking shrink who cheers up a
patient whose sight has recently been restored by letting him feast his eyes on
the wonders of silicone breasts at a topless bar. Lane's personal interest in
silicone breasts doesn't enter into the drama, but in case you were wondering,
the actor officially announced his homosexuality in an interview with comedy
writer (and Oscar telecast joke doctor) Bruce Vilanch in this month's
issue of the Advocate.

So who fooled who? Or did I misinterpret that? Nathan has become open about his
sexuality, which is why I made the reference to it. Tim hasn't, really, or not
that I have read anyway. (admittedly, I don't rush to stores when there's a new
interview out)

And also, apologies to Qwerty, who has either deleted their AOL account or is
currently blocking me (I tried to email and apologize/explain personally, it
didn't work.)

ihat...@spamsucks.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
You bitch!! You just ruined it for billions of female Timbos everywhere. :)

Mark Tomaino wrote:

> >Subject: Re: Seriously Folks, IS TIM CURRY GAY?

> >From: super...@aol.com (Superkev68)
> >Date: Sun, 27 June 1999 01:14 AM EDT
> >
> >mark, when i read your posts, i am too drunk to read all of the words.....and
> >typed reaaaaallly slow. but i know waht you mean. I think TC is gay because I
> >saw him in the room with you at the Anahiem con.(didnt he have his pants
> >down?)
> >Only kidding......
>
> TC said unto me:
>
> Mark....you suck, suck down....lick it hard baby....
> ...or you get NOOO DICK!!!
>
> Mark: Yes Mr. Curry

DivaM...@webtv.net

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
<Is plooking like plonking?>

Or "boinking?" : )

(Sorry, years of watching "Moonlighting" has taken its toll, heh!)

Ashford Wyrd

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
yup I'd say it is similar, but is more oft used in a homoerotic context

DivaM...@webtv.net wrote in message
<17112-37...@newsd-271.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Ldy Frank

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

>Nathan Lane is gay?! I didn't know that.

NOT!!!

Qwerty8957

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
It's that enigmatic quality that makes him so
>appealing - that dark, mysterious side of the true gentleman and kind
>person we know him to be. His humility, graciousness and strength of
>character just add to his appeal (coals to Newcastle...) Ah, the sweet
>yin and yang that is our Tim! : )
>
>DivaMagenta

DivaMagenta, it was such a pleasure to read your post.

If only all men were given handbooks during their adolescence on how to develop
Tim Curry-like qualities, the world would be a better place.

Tim Curry would be nearly the perfect man in my opinion if he was, in fact,
hetero. (speaking from a female's point of view, of course) He's *so*
brilliant, however, that he will deliberately keep us all (male and female)
wondering and lusting after him. And he's so dear that he will not want to
disappoint any of us.

I console myself by knowing that someday I will walk in his midst when we're
all in heaven together (and that's how I will recognize heaven, because Tim
Curry will be there) =)

Amy bka Qwerty
(akusc...@aol.com)

DivaM...@webtv.net

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
Thank you for your kind words, Querty! Tim just never fails to amaze
me. How he got through all the craziness of his "Rocky" fame in the
early days, with all the pressures and temptations, and emerged such a
well-adjusted, level-headed, down to earth person is beyond me. What a
man! : )

Qwerty8957

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
>Tim just never fails to amaze
>me. How he got through all the craziness of his "Rocky" fame in the
>early days, with all the pressures and temptations, and emerged such a
>well-adjusted, level-headed, down to earth person is beyond me. What a
>man! : )
>
>DivaMagenta

Well said DivaMagenta! There is really something so unique and extraordinary
about Tim Curry. There is so much to be learned by reading about him. I wish
I could know him personally. Im sure it would be even more enlightening.

My name is Qwerty and I am a Tim-aholic.

DivaM...@webtv.net

Jul 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/2/99
<My name is Querty, and I'm a Timaholic.>

Hello, Querty! My name is Diva, and I'm a Timaholic. I't's been three
minutes and fifteen seconds since my last Tim fix. *taps fingers
impatiently* Would you please excuse me, I have a rather pressing
engagement, see you all next meeting! *drives to Blockbuster*

tina...@my-deja.com

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99

Hey DivaMagenta,

Bravo!! I agree with you 100% Tim Curry is
an amazingly talented actor who is so underrated
by Hollywood it's pathetic! As an aspiring
actress, I hope one day I can say I'm half that
good. You hit the nail on the head Diva, what a
man!!:)
In article <23359-377B7F1D-9@newsd-
271.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
DivaM...@webtv.net wrote:
> Thank you for your kind words, Querty! Tim

just never fails to amaze
> me. How he got through all the craziness of
his "Rocky" fame in the
> early days, with all the pressures and
temptations, and emerged such a
> well-adjusted, level-headed, down to earth
person is beyond me. What a
> man! : )
>

> DivaMagenta
>
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* *

> "Let's Do the Parallel Time Warp Again..."
>
> Rocky Horror and Dark Shadows forever!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

tina...@my-deja.com

Jul 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/3/99
Hi Divamagenta,

Bravo! Thank God there are people out there who adore Tim as
much as as I do. As an aspiring actress, I hope one day I have half
the talent that man has. He is so underrated by Hollywood that
it's pathetic. What a man indeed!:)

n article <23359-37...@newsd-271.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

DrFrankFrt

Jul 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/9/99
Really, who cares what his sexual preference is?! Whether he is straight, bi,
or gay, it doesn't seem to effect his amazing acting/singing talent so it
doesn't really matter.

porti...@comcast.net

Dec 15, 2014, 7:35:36 AM12/15/14
geocites is closed....where else can I find these tim curry interviews please?

peach...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2015, 3:55:36 AM3/30/15
On Monday, June 28, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ldy Frank wrote:
> > And being gay
> >has nothing at all to do with being in a kids' movie . . . Nathan Lane in
> >Mousehunt comes immediately to mind
> Nathan Lane (despite the perfs in BIRDCAGE and FRANKIE AND JOHNNY) is NOT gay,
> he is very hetero, has a wife and children, and has spoken about this on many
> talk shows (his ability as an actor)...hey, he fooled YOU!!!

Nathan Lane is an outspoken gay man! "A reporter for Us Weekly once asked Lane if he was gay; he replied, "I'm 40, single and work a lot in the musical theater. You do the math." When, at age 21, he told his mother he was gay, she replied, "I would rather you were dead," to which he replied, "I knew you'd understand." No wife, no children, ever!

As for Tim Curry, I don't know or care if he's straight or gay, that's his business. I enjoy his work and am in hopes that the stroke he experienced almost 2 years ago won't end his career!

ilovet...@outlook.es

Sep 17, 2015, 5:04:21 PM9/17/15
I am so in love with him like crazy and could ensure that he is not gay and if man enough not because it is disguised as a woman or do roles in films for some it is very rare is to be gay (He is very MAN) I love you my Tim Curry♥

jimmy...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015, 9:10:57 PM10/11/15
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

HELLLLLLOOOOO!!! YES HE IS GAY!!

whentheyr...@hotmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 12:43:24 PM11/20/15
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

mine too

amy.dem...@hotmail.co.uk

Jan 17, 2016, 5:12:50 PM1/17/16
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

Well if it helps, I know that he was at gay pride once or twice. Probably doesnt help know that I think about it, but oh well

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 7:47:33 AM4/12/16
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Q wrote:
> >Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would
> >also
> >be greatly appreciated
>
> Wasn't he engaged at one point to Annie Potts circa "Pass the Ammo"?
>

> Peace, Love, and Richard O'Brien
> Q aka Vanessa
> Riff-Raff/Simply His Servants, Cleveland, Ohio
> The Richard O'Brien Crusade
> http://come.to/richard_obrien

no he was never engaged to Annie potts she is his friend nothing more.

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 7:48:42 AM4/12/16
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, User774866 wrote:
> >Wasn't he engaged at one point to Annie Potts circa "Pass the Ammo"?
> >
> It was rumored in a few tabloids about that time that they were dating. In one
> of the mags, (I think it was the National Enquirer)it said that she introduced
> him at a party by saying, "His last name is Curry, and boy is he hot!!" LOL.
> Of course, you have to consider the source!
>
> Seriously though, he is a private person & doesn't talk about his personal life
> at all. I'm sure nobody here would know him well enough to have the answer to
> that question. Unless you're planning on dating him, it doesn't really matter
> does it?! : - ))
>
> cj

Tim and Annie are friends nothing more

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 8:13:01 PM4/12/16
Tim is not gay.Believe me I follow Tim just like his shadow does so....he's not gay.

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 8:14:44 PM4/12/16
On Monday, December 15, 2014 at 10:35:36 PM UTC+10, porti...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Sunday, June 27, 1999 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, User774866 wrote:
> > >Furthermore, let me inform you: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY QUESTION I
> > DESIRE.
> > Its not for any of YOU to decide whether or not the question is relevant or
> > worth asking or to tell me that my "fandom" should be confined to talent.
> > THE
> > NERVE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!
> >
> > Here's a couple of interviews where TC replies to questions about his private
> > life:

Monica is that you? Its Aleesha.

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 8:16:56 PM4/12/16
I agree with you.I follow Tim like his shadow does so yeah he's not gay but it really doesn't matter because he's amazingly perfect😍😍

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 8:19:04 PM4/12/16
Tim and Annie WERE friends NOTHING more.

aleesha...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 8:20:22 PM4/12/16
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but I really want to know.
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Tim is not gay.Believe me I follow him just as much as his shadow does so.....he's not gay

edmund...@googlemail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 10:02:12 AM4/21/16
On Sunday, 20 June 1999 08:00:00 UTC+1, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

21st April 2016

Just perhaps you might like to wipe your eyes, get a new pair of spectacles and read "When the Music Stops" by David (Daisy, as in flower and not boots) Evans.
Evans has been a hugely vindictive faggot for most of his life, someone who has made money from writing (NOT all quite truthfully) about his one time, closest friends. However, at 73 and in poor physical health, I am about to put his evil writings to rest.
Do just believe me, when I state that there is at least one person, who is very well aware of who is gay.
Thank you for reading this.
Edmund Murray/Raphael/Beldowski

edmund...@googlemail.com

Apr 22, 2016, 1:37:33 PM4/22/16

edmund...@googlemail.com

Apr 23, 2016, 5:27:32 AM4/23/16

edmund...@googlemail.com

Apr 23, 2016, 5:28:03 AM4/23/16

edmund...@googlemail.com

Apr 26, 2016, 6:51:59 AM4/26/16

Edmund Raphael-Beldowski

Apr 28, 2016, 9:49:35 AM4/28/16

Edmund Raphael-Beldowski

Apr 29, 2016, 10:01:23 AM4/29/16

mahabo...@yahoo.com

Jun 1, 2016, 3:17:19 AM6/1/16
On Sunday, June 27, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Qwerty8957 wrote:
> First, a sincere thank you to all who responded in a cordial and informative
> way, especially to Bill Brennan for your e-mail.
>
> BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU? GET OFF MY CASE!! Its a simple question.
> Some of you have me expecting to date or even sleep with Tim Curry. Sorry, I
> dont sleep around, not even if T.C. himself propositioned me. If that's the
> kind of thrill I was looking for, I could have my pick of much hotter bods than
> T.C.'s
>
> Furthermore, let me inform you: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY QUESTION I DESIRE.
> Its not for any of YOU to decide whether or not the question is relevant or
> worth asking or to tell me that my "fandom" should be confined to talent. THE
> NERVE OF YOU PEOPLE!!! Contrary to what Ive been accused of, I think T.C. is
> an incredibly talented actor and singer (who's been somewhat "characterized" by
> RH and doesn't get the amount of work he deserves) He also appears to be a
> creative, intelligent and emotionally secure individual. Ive also never heard
> of any drug or alcohol abuse or other scandalous behavior on the part of T.C.
> which, in itself, makes him extremely appealing and rare (esp. given the
> industry he's in) I am intrigued by T.C. because he is a series of
> contradictions: creative, dynamic actor yet conservative Brit, charming yet
> humble, sexy yet awkward-looking (even his characters: sinister yet appealing,
> dramatic yet humorous) the list goes on and on.
>
> BECAUSE I am interested in T.C. including (but not limited to) a romantic
> attraction, I am asking if he is gay? Yes, I am asking THIS question even
> though I'll probably never get a definate answer and even though I will
> probably never meet T.C. (mostly because I make no effort to).
>
> Thank you for all of your opinions regarding relevance and "fandom". NOW,
> here's my opinion: Exercise some restraint before voicing your snap-judgements,
> assumptions, and analyses. After all, they are just your opinions and
> "technically unimportant". The chances of someone actually caring what you
> think are probably "one in a million at best" or "so infinately small they're
> not worth mentioning".

Marcia Hurwitz is dating Tim Curry. They started dating in 2005.

harvesttech...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016, 9:58:29 PM10/31/16
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

VERY OLD POST, but the answer is: NO. Tim Curry is NOT GAY. HE never married. He DOES, however have an EXTREMELY Private life. However, it is WELL KNOWN in his home town that he has a long term relationship with Marcia Hurwitz. He was "almost married" once before. He spent an AMAZING amount of time focusing on his profession and not getting caught in what we see Hollywood actors do- Swapping spouses like NASCAR tires.

sgriff...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 11:43:32 PM9/19/17
No, he is not gay. Hr dated Annie Potts at one point, and his most recent ex-girlfriend is Marcia (I forget her last name). He has just never gotten married.

sgriff...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 11:47:21 PM9/19/17
No, he is straight. He dated Annie Ports for a time, and has at least two long-term relationships with women (Marina and Marcia) he just never got married.

clairejo...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2018, 5:26:45 AM4/1/18
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 5:00:00 PM UTC+10, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

Everybody calm down.

aaronhen...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 4:15:23 PM5/16/18
so gay or what?

ginasi...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2018, 11:53:54 AM6/3/18
It never ceases to amaze me as to the train of thoughts in human beings.

shell...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 3:36:24 AM7/11/18
I think it's a perfectly legitimate question that you want to know as much information possible about someone you adore, I'm the same way when I get a Hollywood crush,whether or not he's actually doesn't really matter, he is an amazing actor and gorgeous man it's perfectly natural to be curious about his personal life, especially since there is so little information out there, his team has done a great job keeping him away from the press

shell...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 3:45:23 AM7/11/18
According to Wikipedia he never married or had kids. Not sure if this is correct or not.

toke...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2018, 10:10:06 PM8/8/18
Ok so is he?

nicole...@hotmail.com

Sep 23, 2018, 5:39:13 PM9/23/18
This thread started in 1999, a year after I was born and people are still replying?... Btw, I do not think he is gay. But, he sadly suffered a stroke.

intru...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2018, 2:30:16 AM11/18/18
On Monday, June 28, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Ldy Frank wrote:
> Nathan Lane is NOT gay,
> he is very hetero, has a wife and children

Where do you pull this shit from?

thear...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 11:37:45 PM11/22/18
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

I wish I knew. I'm also crushed out on him. No dis to LaVerne Cox, but she's more like a sweet transgender. No one but Tim'll ever be my sweet transvestite. By the bye, did you know he's got a couple albums out? One's called "Fearless" and the other is "From The Vaults". You can also hear him in "Spamalot". It's all available on Spotify. I hope this helps you get your Tim on.

thear...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 11:39:45 PM11/22/18
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but I really want to know.
>
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Girl, you sound like my type. I just saw that you posted in '99. I hope you're still getting your Tim on.
Thea

thear...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 11:46:02 PM11/22/18
Fair enough. None of us are likely to dat him, or marry him. That's the bad news. The good news is, God gave us imagination. What a gift. And if a person wants to spend their fantasy hour (or however long you like to daydream), imagining being Mrs. T.C., why not? There are worse things you could do. I'm fifty-three, and proof you're never too old to adore someone from afar. I suppose the facts of my life make it natural that I would find solace in my thought life, rather than my real life.
Speaking of Richard O'Brien, I hear he's transgender. Did he ever transition?
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kev J. Boycik wrote:
> my amigo Q wrote:
>
> >Wasn't he engaged at one point to Annie Potts circa "Pass the Ammo"?
>
> Not engaged, but believed to be an item.
> Now they're still good friends.
>
> As far as being gay, he looked pretty happy in "Jackie's Back." :-D
>

> Kev J.B.,
> formerly of "Simply His Servants"
> now just Rocky Horror junkie extraordinare
> *****Visit "sanity for today"*****
> http://welcome.to/sanityfortoday

thear...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2018, 12:02:39 AM11/23/18

jenbabs...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2019, 11:00:49 PM4/20/19
Wow a twenty year post

blackc...@gmail.com

May 26, 2019, 11:29:01 PM5/26/19
Topic creator do u still hwve a crush on him its been 20 years lmao do you even use this forum anymore is the good question.

mariomine...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2019, 9:13:47 PM6/15/19
On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 11:29:01 PM UTC-4, blackc...@gmail.com wrote:
Funny how: 1. somebody had the guts to respond to a 20 year old fourm post.
2. people still use Google Newsgroups apparently?

indiac...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2019, 1:11:14 AM6/20/19
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Dr. X wrote:
> Akuschatka <akusc...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <19990619214413...@ng40.aol.com>...
>
> > Maybe this sounds like a stupid question but I really want to know.
>
> Fair enough, but was it *really* necessary to post it 3 times ...?
>
> A.

yes.

dallyta...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 11:08:09 PM1/20/20
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
>
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.

I think he is bisexual, maybe even Pan. I don't think he is straight though. He doesn't talk about who he fucks so anything is possible

nattie...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2020, 8:11:06 PM1/31/20
Mark you must be in hell if you've visited Facebook lately!

How funny to find a 20 year old "is he or isn't he" message board still running. 1999 was the first year I ever used the internet (in a cafe - we were too poor for a computer of our own!) Communicating with strangers on the other side of the world seemed crazy at the time!

As for the topic of this thread, despite my numerous and explicit Frank fantasies as a teenager many moons ago, it never occurred to me to ponder TC's personal sexuality - then watching RHPS 30+ years later & Googling the actors, up this pop - and for the first time I find myself wondering (as if it's even vaguely relevant to my life in any way, shape or form 😁!

Anyway, it was always about the shoulders for me where Frank was concerned. Gay, straight, bi, or any of the other sexualities that have always existed but we've invented names for since 1999, that man had the most perfect set of shoulders I have ever seen in a basque!

jurge...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2020, 5:39:16 PM4/22/20
but is he?

burning.so...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2020, 2:35:32 PM4/30/20
I enjoyed reading your final response after all of the judgements. I agree it was a simple question and I respect how you handled yourself and how you articulated your fu return to those who showed such disrespect to you.

moraga...@gmail.com

May 19, 2020, 5:19:13 PM5/19/20
He is gay.

Darren Mitton

May 23, 2020, 11:41:32 PM5/23/20
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 9:19:13 PM UTC, moraga...@gmail.com wrote:
> He is gay.

I figured he was too cool to be heterosexual.

rivapl...@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 2:20:54 AM5/28/20
Why dont you people fuck off about knowing if he is gay. Who care wither he is gay. Is that all you can think about if he is gay you stupid dumb fucks. Go and fuck yourself and leave the man alone he had a major stroke and all you can think about is his sexuallity he is partalized and can talk anymore because of the stroke. Fuck off and get a life you stupid ass morons.

viva padrepio

Dec 7, 2020, 9:26:24 PM12/7/20
On Sunday, June 20, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Akuschatka wrote:
> Maybe this seems like a dumb question but IS HE? I sure hope not because I am
> hopelessly in love with Tim Curry (even though he is twice my age). You could
> quite possibly call him my "favorite obsession". I know he's not married
> though and I also know he's very private about his personal life.
> Thanks in advance for responding to this. ANY other Tim Curry info would also
> be greatly appreciated.
Don't know, but I heard that Joe Biden is bi-sexual.

Chris Jenkins

Apr 19, 2021, 9:43:25 PM4/19/21

Chris Jenkins

Apr 19, 2021, 9:43:54 PM4/19/21

Sarcastically Deranged

Aug 1, 2021, 9:25:32 AM8/1/21
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 1:20:54 AM UTC-5, rivapl...@gmail.com wrote:
> Why dont you people fuck off about knowing if he is gay. Who care wither he is gay. Is that all you can think about if he is gay you stupid dumb fucks. Go and fuck yourself and leave the man alone he had a major stroke and all you can think about is his sexuallity he is partalized and can talk anymore because of the stroke. Fuck off and get a life you stupid ass morons.

You dumb fuck doesn't realize that this question was asked in 1999 and people including yourself are still responding? What does it matter if he's had a stroke? People can certainly be inquisitive regardless. He's able to sing and there's a few videos of him on YouTube, so I guess you're wrong about that.

Georgios Chatz.

Mar 4, 2022, 12:03:37 PM3/4/22
You can literally read through an entire generation of different people commenting here. Kind of fascinating honestly.

Neo Gu

Aug 21, 2023, 12:36:31 AM8/21/23
Pada Sabtu, 05 Maret 2022 pukul 02.03.37 UTC+9, Georgios Chatz. menulis:
> You can literally read through an entire generation of different people commenting here. Kind of fascinating honestly.
fisit me

https://welcome.to/register

Neo Gu

Aug 21, 2023, 12:39:03 AM8/21/23

Loch Ness Life

Nov 2, 2023, 5:11:37 PM11/2/23
On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 5:03:37 PM UTC, Georgios Chatz. wrote:
> You can literally read through an entire generation of different people commenting here. Kind of fascinating honestly.

It really is fascinating. 1999 was a long time ago