Phantom of the Paradise Sheet Music

Alex Ward

May 3, 2003, 6:12:56 PM5/3/03
Hello all. I understand that a Phantom of the Paradise songbook (as seen on
Ebay for high prices) was published concurrent to the release of the film.
While I'm not interested in amassing a collection of costly POTP
memorabilia, I would reallllllly like to get my hands on the sheet music for
the songs.

If anyone owns the songbook, or xereox copies of the songs, I would spend
several dollars of my minimal grad student budget for copies.

Thanks!

- Alex

Riff Raff

May 4, 2003, 8:45:22 PM5/4/03
As would I. I would love to get:
"Beef's Creation Soing"
"Life at last"
and
"That's the hell of it"

HOT Wanda

May 7, 2003, 7:39:13 PM5/7/03
I have this book, so if you the both of you want to email me, we can talk
about it.

Cheers,
HOT Wanda.

"Alex Ward" <alex...@ucla.edu> wrote in message

flp...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 10:06:44 PM1/4/14
Hot Wanda I am a musician and a hardcore fan of PHANTOM OF PARADISE and I wanted to buy the music book . Do you still have it ? Fernando flp...@gmail.com

calga...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2015, 4:38:20 PM1/17/15
> >Hi Wands
Guess what??? I would like a copy also. Is it still available?

brodyfit...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2015, 3:43:42 PM1/18/15
Hot Wanda?!?!?!

Do you still have the book? Please email me as soon as you see this, you would save my life if I could get some sheet music off of you!

alina.bo...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2015, 2:18:21 AM1/30/15
Hello Wanda,

If you're still here please e-mail me. I want just one song - Old souls.
If anyone know where I can have the sheets for it please e-mail me too.
Thanks!
Alina.

bombshell...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2015, 8:40:10 PM6/28/15
HOT WANDA WHAT GIVES ON THE PHANTOM SONGBOOK HIT ME BACK A>S>A>P> J.E. @ masterm...@yahoo.com I've been searching the internet for approx. a year now to NO AVAIL. PLease let Me Know Something. Thank You HOT WANDA!!!

didie...@laposte.net

Apr 14, 2019, 6:09:20 PM4/14/19

I am French and would like to have " Faust " for playing on keyboard. Merci