Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Well here goes a shot in the dark (hail mary)

81 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

linux...@gmail.com

lukematon,
14.5.2020 klo 21.52.4414.5.2020
vastaanottaja
I am posting this message here, wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts and or welfare of Robin Garrels. I know her from when we were kids. I know she moved to CA some time back. I spoke with her briefly and then we lost touch again. I would just like to know how she is doing.

Thanks,
TCD

Robyn Wolfsberger

lukematon,
5.12.2022 klo 23.31.145.12.2022
vastaanottaja
Hi Linux! I am Robin Garrles! But I can't "reply to author" for whatever reason...DANG! Welp...maybe find me on FB if you ever see this? I'd love to re-connect!
0 uutta viestiä