More FGTH Pics online!

Chanda

Jul 3, 2001, 5:00:31 AM7/3/01
First, I apologize, but I'm one of the dummies who hasn't learned how
to create web pages yet. BUT - I have got my pictures from FGTH
online, if anyone cares to see them, at Snapfish.com. You can even
order reprints directly from there, if you are so inclined.

Snapfish will ask you to sign in with an email address and password,
in order to access the pictures. You can either create your own
login, or I've got one set up that anybody is welcome to use. The
email address is: fgth...@hotmail.com and the password is: fgthpics

Anyway, the links to my photo albums are as follows:

Pat Quinn - Thursday Night
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=4823994146227256/l=4393914/t_=3788

Pat Quinn - Saturday Night
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=3913994146120855/l=4393911/t_=2015

Pat Quinn - Saturday Afternoon
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=5193994146272429/l=4393915/t_=4541

Space Suit Puppets
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=8313994145376415/l=4393900/t_=9607

Cassandra Peterson (Elvira)
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=10083994146088832/l=4393910/t_=1482

Oscar Horror
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=3803994146162467/l=4393912/t_=2708

FGTH - Saturday night (RHPS)
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=7433994145818015/l=4393907/t_=6967

Misc. FGTH Pictures
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=7893994146359737/l=4393917/t_=5996

Softball
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=133994145973868/l=4393909/t_=9564

Picnic
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=6913994146197775/l=4393913/t_=3297

If you have any problems accessing any of the pictures, please let me
know.

Also, if anyone wants copies of the Shock Treatment video from Friday
night's performance, please email me privately.

Chanda
"Let's all drive to hell in a fast car - and keep it hot!" - Chicago