Let s do the Time Warp again!

MummyChunk

Mar 24, 2023, 9:38:25 AM3/24/23
Hello fellow Rocky Horror fans!

I'm sure most of you have been fans for a long time. So much to love:
the music, the humor, the costumes, the characters, the message. It s
such a fun and unique experience to watch it with other fans and shout
out the callbacks.

I m writing this post because I noticed that things have been a bit
quiet lately. I think it s a shame that such a great movie and
community doesn t get more attention and activity. So I m wondering:
have there been any Rocky Horror events or screenings happening near
you? Have you seen any new merchandise or memorabilia related to the
movie? Do you have any stories or memories to share about your Rocky
Horror experiences?

It would be nice to see some lively discussions to keep the spirit of
Rocky Horror alive and well! Let s do the Time Warp again!