Crash workprint?

use...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014, 11:59:08 PM11/29/14
Good evening,

It seems like this group is pretty dead, so I might be spinning my wheels by posting this. Anyway, I watched the film Crash a couple years ago for the first time and was blown away. The experience of seeing this film continues to haunt me. I recently read some very old posts from this group made in the late 90s and early 2000s that mention a workprint of Crash that was circulating among fans and supposedly ran 160 minutes, which would mean it is an hour longer than the unrated version.

Does anyone have any information about this, or, better yet, have a copy? I would love to know what was cut/changed. As said I really enjoyed the movie, and if there is an hour of deleted scenes out there, well, I would like to see them.

Thanks in advance!
JS

romagnu...@gmail.com

May 15, 2017, 4:34:33 PM5/15/17