Alien Res: How was the baby conceived?

BP

Jan 19, 2002, 7:57:52 AM1/19/02
Hi everyone,

The one thing that confused me about Alien Resurrection was how the
human/alien hybrid was conceived.
I'm well aware of the scene where Ripley appears to be having sex with the
alien queen, but given that both Ripley and the queen are female, who
impregnated who?

I know that there is then a monologue when the cocooned crazy professor dude
refers to how Ripley gave the alien queen a human womb.. etc etc... , but on
the whole, I am quite unclear as to how it was all meant to have happened.

What are the going theories on this?

BP

Covenant

Jan 19, 2002, 8:06:59 AM1/19/02

"BP" <b...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Alien Res treated us like arses.

--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands

Tracy

Jan 19, 2002, 10:35:10 AM1/19/02

"Covenant" <cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Arses to the whole Alien Res arse thing - and double arse to the whole
arsing ARse thing, thing!

Jeff

Jan 19, 2002, 11:18:38 AM1/19/02

"BP" <b...@nospam.com> a écrit dans le message news:
k3e28.1580$cS1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Well, Ripley is not having sex with the alien. Mind you, the first time I
saw it, I thought she was, but in fact, the alien is just taking Ripley to
the nest... (confirmed in the novelization). But I reckon it might have been
intended to be an erotic scene. Ripley is just there to witness the scene...

Jeff (trying hard to defend the few positive aspects of A:R)
"A:R NOUS AS PRIS POUR DES CONS!"

Jeff

Jan 19, 2002, 11:23:21 AM1/19/02

> Alien Res treated us like arses.

While we're at it, what if we said ass instead of arse ? Would it be plural
as well ? Just wondering ;-)

Jeff
A Man Whose Most Stupid Questions Are Interesting Because He Tries To
Improve His Understanding Of The English Language

Covenant

Jan 19, 2002, 12:15:52 PM1/19/02

"Jeff" <jfle...@club-internet.fr> wrote in message

Nope, then it would be Asses...

Usage;
Alien Res was a bunch of arse.
Alien Res treatd us like arses
The Newborn looked like an arse turned inside out.
Johner was an arse
The plot was a pile of arse
Fox were arses for the way they screwed it all up.

HTH !!!

;' )

Jamie

Jan 19, 2002, 1:48:15 PM1/19/02

BP <b...@nospam.com> wrote in message

I think I missed Ripley having sex with an alien!

As for the impregnation, there was none, remember this is a combination of
human and alien queen biology. The result is a live alien birth but this
comes from a simple spawning as the queen does in producting the eggs,
instead of producting eggs she produces live young.

Still rubbish though.

Jamie
--
www.tfhgaming.com
www.manicsguitar.co.uk

Carlos cmsahe

Jan 19, 2002, 8:31:42 PM1/19/02
Excuse me but Ripley is clearly seen being fucked by an alien warrior.
And now she is on Earth so...These could be the story for Alien 5.

BP

Jan 20, 2002, 3:27:26 AM1/20/02

"Carlos cmsahe" <cms...@excite.com> wrote in message

> Excuse me but Ripley is clearly seen being fucked by an alien warrior.

I'm with Carlos on this...

After Ripley is seen writhing with the mass of Aliens, the following scene
is a series of fade-in and fade-out shots of Ripley in an amorous embrace
with an Alien. These shots are quite clearly suggesting that the two are
having sex.

This brings us back to my original set of questions as to what exactly was
meant to happen on a physiological level to bring about the birth of the
hybrid alien...

Jeff

Jan 20, 2002, 5:23:20 AM1/20/02

"BP" <b...@nospam.com> a écrit dans le message news:
Obv28.3149$cS1....@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> I'm with Carlos on this...
>
> After Ripley is seen writhing with the mass of Aliens, the following scene
> is a series of fade-in and fade-out shots of Ripley in an amorous embrace
> with an Alien.

It *seems* so.

These shots are quite clearly suggesting that the two are
> having sex.

Suggesting, yes. It is clearly evocative. That's why I was mistaken in the
first place. But if you look closer, you can see stripes of shadows moving
on Ripley's face, showing that they are moving along from one place to
another.

I know the novel is not canon but it says : "He [The Warrior] had taken the
Ripley away from the prey and carried her now through the nest of the
crèche". In no way it talks about a sexual embrace.

Ripley is taken away to witness the birth of the Newborn because she is the
"keystone of the hive" and she has to "share the glory" with them all.

Besides, but perhaps that's just me, I can't imagine Ripley lowering her
pants and saying "Oh, yes, treat me like an arse". In my fantasies, perhaps
;-)

> This brings us back to my original set of questions as to what exactly was
> meant to happen on a physiological level to bring about the birth of the
> hybrid alien...

Perhaps with a giant organic dildo ;-))

I was once told that the Queen had impregnated herself because of Ripley's
DNA but I can't be bothered to find out a good theory on a film that is not
to be taken too seriously...

I don't know why but at that moment I thought we would see Bishop coming out
of the womb.

Jeff

Robert D. Baker

Jan 20, 2002, 10:33:43 AM1/20/02

Covenant wrote in message ...

>"Jeff"

>The Newborn looked like an arse turned inside out.

There's now coffee all over my keyboard, coming out my nose,
dripping down my monitor...arse. ;)

Covenant

Jan 20, 2002, 12:15:04 PM1/20/02

"Robert D. Baker" <rdb...@prtcnet.org> wrote in message

Your monitor has an arse !!!!??????

Carlos cmsahe

Jan 20, 2002, 3:33:42 PM1/20/02
> I was once told that the Queen had impregnated herself because of Ripley's
> DNA but I can't be bothered to find out a good theory on a film that is not
> to be taken too seriously...
I have understood that Queens are born inseminated. Only thus I can
explain how the Queen recovered form Ripley 8 could lay eggs.

Carlos

Tracy

Jan 20, 2002, 3:15:04 PM1/20/02

"Jeff" <jfle...@club-internet.fr> wrote in message

Wouldnt the american version of arse (ass) ruin my joke about the whole damn
"ARse" thing? LOL

Tracy

Jan 20, 2002, 3:16:10 PM1/20/02

"Covenant" <cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

ARSE! (dont encourage me guys, ya know exactly how I feel about AR(se)!
arse!
arse, arse, arse, arse......................

Tracy

Jan 20, 2002, 3:17:07 PM1/20/02

"Robert D. Baker" <rdb...@prtcnet.org> wrote in message

And did anybody else witness the complete arse you made of yourself then,
Rob?? LMArseO

Tracy

Jan 20, 2002, 3:19:21 PM1/20/02

"Jeff" <jfle...@club-internet.fr> wrote in message

The only time I saw erotic is when she is laying with the nest of writhing
aliens - but when she is being carried to the nest, I just saw a bonding
process going on - nothing erotic whatsoever!!!!

Tracy

Jan 20, 2002, 3:22:17 PM1/20/02

"BP" <b...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Oh vomit! If I have to watch that damn movie again just to see if what you
are seeing is for real, I will puke!
I honestly cant say that I thought there was anything sexual going on!!
Hang on a minute, who says I have to watch the whole movie? Silly me!
Right, <fast foward> button where are you??

wmmvrrvrrmm

Jan 20, 2002, 7:39:48 PM1/20/02

In article <oGj28.84677$_x4.83...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>, "Jamie"
<jamie....@virgin.net> wrote:

<< I think I missed Ripley having sex with an alien! >>

She was getting up to erotic fun in the vipers pit a bit. But she had her
clothes on all the time though
The Wmmvrrvrrmm Place!(my words, interests and visions)
http://members.aol.com/wmvrrvrrmm

Robert D. Baker

Jan 20, 2002, 11:21:58 PM1/20/02

Tracy wrote in message ...

>"BP" <b...@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Carlos cmsahe" <cms...@excite.com> wrote in message
>> > Excuse me but Ripley is clearly seen being fucked by an alien warrior.
>>
>> I'm with Carlos on this...
>>
>> After Ripley is seen writhing with the mass of Aliens, the following
scene
>> is a series of fade-in and fade-out shots of Ripley in an amorous embrace
>> with an Alien. These shots are quite clearly suggesting that the two are
>> having sex.

Huh. And some people have a problem with the Queen fitting in a
biological sense.

>Oh vomit! If I have to watch that damn movie again just to see if what you
>are seeing is for real, I will puke!

Once was enough for me.

"Hey baby, check out my stinger."
"Oooh. C'mere, big boy."

Does Ripley light up a smoke after this scene? That would prove it for sure.
*smirk*

Robert
(who thinks some people are having one on the froup...;) )

Robbie Grant

Jan 21, 2002, 11:36:16 AM1/21/02
On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:57:52 GMT, "BP" <b...@nospam.com> wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>The one thing that confused me about Alien Resurrection was how the
>human/alien hybrid was conceived.

>What are the going theories on this?

Hmmm... well, you got me thinking on this one, which is always
a bad idea. The Queen herself, while clearly a product of human and
alien DNA, is still obviously very far removed from the 'hybrid'.
This would seem to rule out parthenogenesis. The hybrid seems to me
to be more human than the Queen, which would rule out impregnation by
a genetically-altered drone, and imply that the Queen was somehow
impreganted by a human. Now, given that the Queen is capable of
giving birth due to certain genetic traits mysteriouly gained from
Riply, one would have to assume that this is at least a vaguely human
reproductive system at work, which I'm going to take as meaning that
the hybrid would need both a male and a female gamete (although I
guess, strictly speakig, this needn't be so). If we take this to be
the case, then the only remaining possibility is that Riply was
pregnant at the time of her being infected, and the blood sample being
taken on Fury-161. This rules out Clemens, as his little dalliance
with Riply was just before he died, and therefore necessarily *after*
he had taken her blood sample (the blood sample that was later used
for cloning Riply 8 et al.). This leaves the timeframe of Aliens --
too much time passed between the beginning and ending of Aliens for it
to have occurred in Alien. My money's now on Hicks, although I don't
know when. Perhaps while they were off on their own "sealing off the
corridors"? Anyway, it breaks down to: Hicks knocks Ripley up, she
goes into cryo-sleep, get face-hugged. The alien and Ripley's baby
both feed off Ripley's blood, exchanging DNA. The Queen is removed,
with both Ripley's and the baby's DNA, and consequently pregnant,
resulting in the hybrid. How's that for a theory?

>BP

Covenant

Jan 21, 2002, 2:53:19 PM1/21/02

"Robbie Grant" <randr...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

Apart from one thing......

You said Hicks....

Obviously you meant Clemens?

;' ))))

(Cos we *know* she shagged *him* !!! )

;' )

(But it's still crap.... ;' ))) )

Adam Cameron

Jan 21, 2002, 3:48:34 PM1/21/02
>Apart from one thing......
>You said Hicks....
>Obviously you meant Clemens?

I dunno. If you read what Robbie wrote, I think you'll find it pretty
certain he *meant* Hicks...

Interesting notion, though.

Adam

Covenant

Jan 21, 2002, 3:58:19 PM1/21/02

"Adam Cameron" <da_ca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

;' )

Yeah, I read it, but I wondered why he felt the need to harken back to
Aliens?
Who's to say that blood samples weren't a part of Clemens' treatement of
Rip? And, as I said, we *know* they had sex!

But it's still a crap idea... even worse than the crap we have been force
fed!

Robbie Grant

Jan 21, 2002, 6:36:43 PM1/21/02
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:58:19 -0000, "Covenant"
<cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Yeah, I read it, but I wondered why he felt the need to harken back to
>Aliens?
>Who's to say that blood samples weren't a part of Clemens' treatement of
>Rip? And, as I said, we *know* they had sex!
>
>But it's still a crap idea... even worse than the crap we have been force
>fed!

Well, gee, thanks for the encouragement Cov. Personally, I
think it was a pretty good idea, given what little there is to work
with. Ah well, to each their own. Oh, and as I said... although,
thinking back now, I may be wrong... just how soon after that did
Clemens get killed? I was thinking it was right away, but I'm not so
sure, now that I'm almost awake and mostly sober.

Covenant

Jan 21, 2002, 7:09:28 PM1/21/02

"Robbie Grant" <randr...@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message

Awh C'mon Robbie.. don't take it seriously...

I just find it *so* bloody annoying that we *need* to hang onto these sort
of concepts in *some* attempt to explain away the stupidity of the movie
execs who think we'll just swallow any old garbage.

Sorry about the tone though, like I said.. it gets to me..

;' )

Pals???

Robbie Grant

Jan 21, 2002, 7:25:15 PM1/21/02
On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:09:28 -0000, "Covenant"
<cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Awh C'mon Robbie.. don't take it seriously...
>
>I just find it *so* bloody annoying that we *need* to hang onto these sort
>of concepts in *some* attempt to explain away the stupidity of the movie
>execs who think we'll just swallow any old garbage.
>
>Sorry about the tone though, like I said.. it gets to me..
>
>;' )
>
>Pals???

NO! NO! NEVER! DEATH TO THE INFIDEL.
Oh, all right.

Brian

Jan 22, 2002, 12:27:06 PM1/22/02
I assume since Ripley had Alien characteristics, so did the queen. But yes,
how she got impregnated is still la mystery.

"BP" <b...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Hi everyone,
>
> The one thing that confused me about Alien Resurrection was how the
> human/alien hybrid was conceived.

> I'm well aware of the scene where Ripley appears to be having sex with the
> alien queen, but given that both Ripley and the queen are female, who
> impregnated who?
>
> I know that there is then a monologue when the cocooned crazy professor
dude
> refers to how Ripley gave the alien queen a human womb.. etc etc... , but
on
> the whole, I am quite unclear as to how it was all meant to have happened.
>

> What are the going theories on this?
>

> BP

Brian

Jan 22, 2002, 12:27:07 PM1/22/02
It is more of the Alien carrying Ripley to the nest.

Bug

Jan 22, 2002, 1:31:38 PM1/22/02
>I'm with Carlos on this...

As you're a newbie (hello!) we tend to rate the films as "100% canon".
Anything else, novels comics what people have said in interview is taken in
but not canon. Of course some people will now argue that!

Bug
--
"We believe in God, but unlike the Americans we don't trust him"

http://www.k-nitrate.com - The official website for the UK Industrial Techno
band K-Nitrate
http://www.mp3.com/knitrate - K-Nitrate MP3s

Tracy

Jan 24, 2002, 9:38:55 AM1/24/02

"Brian" <brian_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

But it isnt a mystery, surely?? Her cryo tube was damaged and there was a
dead face hugger in the ship. One of the prisoners picked it up, didnt he?
Ripley assumed that Newt was infected until they opened her chest up, but
it wasnt until Ripley herself started experiencing discomfort and had the
scan, that she realised she had a chestburster in her!

Isnt it as clear as mud to all and sundry??? LOL

Tracy

Jan 24, 2002, 9:40:11 AM1/24/02

"Tracy" <sistermoo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I think I need to go to bed, I am rather confused - ignore last posting
LMAO - oh dear! It's the AR(se) thing, I just cant accept it ever happened.

ARSE!

Brian

Jan 24, 2002, 2:17:03 PM1/24/02
No, I mean how the QUEEN in AR got impregnated is a mystery.

Tracy

Jan 25, 2002, 9:34:07 AM1/25/02

"Brian" <brian_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Sorry, Brian, I realised my confusion as the post went - as you can see from
the second posting straight after it!
oops! I do get muddled sometimes LOL

Eric Adams

Feb 6, 2002, 10:32:55 PM2/6/02
"BP" <b...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> The one thing that confused me about Alien Resurrection was how the
> human/alien hybrid was conceived.
> I'm well aware of the scene where Ripley appears to be having sex with the
> alien queen, but given that both Ripley and the queen are female, who
> impregnated who?
>
> I know that there is then a monologue when the cocooned crazy professor
dude
> refers to how Ripley gave the alien queen a human womb.. etc etc... , but
on
> the whole, I am quite unclear as to how it was all meant to have happened.
>
> What are the going theories on this?

It looks far more like one of the warriors than any Ripley-on-queen action
to me; but then that's only the perverted view. :) I think it's more likely
a bonding thing was going on there. Rubbing against one another like cats.

The Queen was already self-fertilised, as explained earlier in the movie,
but Ripley's genetics were meant to have the side-effect of introducing
another life cycle to her. Namely the womb, which started to develop after a
while. Seh was still getting pregnant the normal way. Just gave birth
differently.

- Eric

paulvalentine1

Feb 7, 2002, 2:38:53 PM2/7/02

"Eric Adams" <eka...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
Ripley is difinately just being carried by one of the drones to the queen.
What's happening is Ripley's alter-ego, (Alien genetic cross-over)causing a
sort of kinship to manifest. All through the film she feels the draw of her
alien genes. She's torn between her alien and human emotions. Later, after
witnessing the birth of the hybrid alien, it is then she decides where her
loyalties lie and then the Ripley we love surfaces.

Paul

Animalhour

Mar 7, 2002, 4:37:25 PM3/7/02
In article <a3ul4m$8oc$1...@s1.uklinux.net>, "paulvalentine1"
<em...@paulvalentine1.uklinux.net> writes:

>> It looks far more like one of the warriors than any Ripley-on-queen action
>> to me; but then that's only the perverted view. :)

It looked like a whole pile of aliens to me. (No queen involved though.)

> I think it's more
>likely
>> a bonding thing was going on there. Rubbing against one another like cats.

Yep.

>> The Queen was already self-fertilised, as explained earlier in the movie,

There are creatures on Earth that can reproduce by parthenogenesis. (I recently
got 50 cents and bought a new word!) This means the female lays eggs of
offspring that will grow to be exact copies of herself.

When a male is around, the same female will mate with the male and reproduce
sexually. Asexual reproduction is just a desperation move when the female is
likely to die before encountering a fertile male.

I think a so-called King alien might fit into the Alien lifecycle.

Even if you consider the drones (or warriors or whatever) from the existing
films to be males, it wouldn't make sense for one of them to impregnate their
own queen. It's better to make a copy of herself than to mate through incest
and have offspring with birth defects.

>> but Ripley's genetics were meant to have the side-effect of introducing
>> another life cycle to her.

Meant by the filmmakers. The characters did not intentionally mix Ripley's DNA
with the DNA of the queen, as I recall. (They were definitely surprised at the
hybridization of Ripley. I don't think they expected a hybrid queen either.)

>> Namely the womb, which started to develop after a
>> while. Seh was still getting pregnant the normal way. Just gave birth
>> differently.
>>
>> - Eric
>>

>Ripley is difinately just being carried by one of the drones to the queen.
>What's happening is Ripley's alter-ego, (Alien genetic cross-over)causing a
>sort of kinship to manifest.

[snip]

>Paul

Covenant

Mar 7, 2002, 5:48:43 PM3/7/02

"Animalhour" <

> I think a so-called King alien might fit into the Alien lifecycle.

NO NO NO NO NO NO fuc***g NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glen A. RITCHIE

Mar 6, 2002, 7:47:39 PM3/6/02

> "Animalhour" <
>
> > I think a so-called King alien might fit into the Alien
> > lifecycle.

Queen aliens, King aliens ...

what, no Princes, Princesses, Dukes, Duchesses, Counts and Countesses?

> NO NO NO NO NO NO fuc***g NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I understand you clearly, you mean "no"; am I correct?

Exile In Paradise

Mar 8, 2002, 10:36:07 PM3/8/02
Covenant wrote:
> "Animalhour" <
>> I think a so-called King alien might fit into the Alien lifecycle.
>
> NO NO NO NO NO NO fuc***g NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you Cov...

RANT WARNING: Sensitive folks, press NEXT.

Why is it so hard for everyone to understand the Alien lifecycle?

Egg > Facehugger > Chestburster > Big Alien > Cocoon > Egg

That's all there was. That's all there is. That's all there needs to be.

I guess expecting that a sequel "get it right" is just too much.

Cameron had to foist *his* pet ideas on us with a stupid-looking queen.
Never mind that it is wrong. Never mind that its not even needed.

I guess there's no stopping those addicted to monarchy...
Now lets add king aliens.
Pretty soon we will have courtier aliens, and jester aliens,
and even stable-keep aliens.

Where will the Cameronitis end?

Cameron couldn't even spell the company name right.
What makes anyone think he could tackle something as complex as the
lifecycle and get it right?

Oops... I guess we know.. he couldn't.

His reason for trying must be a holdover from his PIRHANA 2: THE
SPAWNING directorial days.

Personally, I *must* thank Cameron for screwing up a perfectly good
franchise and causing so much pointless debate over a subject that was
closed, over, and done, long before he stuck his ignorant beak into it.

I even blame Cameron and his queen idea for making Alien: Resurrection
even possible.

ALIEN is just like HIGHLANDER.
There should have been only one.
--
Exile In Paradise
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.

Animalhour

Mar 10, 2002, 1:11:57 AM3/10/02

Subject: Re: Alien Res: How was the baby conceived?
From: exi...@earthlink.net (Exile In Paradise)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:36:07 GMT

>Covenant wrote:
>> "Animalhour" <
>>> I think a so-called King alien might fit into the Alien lifecycle.
>>
>> NO NO NO NO NO NO fuc***g NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>I'm with you Cov...
>
>RANT WARNING: Sensitive folks, press NEXT.
>
>Why is it so hard for everyone to understand the Alien lifecycle?

There's no misunderstanding.

>Egg > Facehugger > Chestburster > Big Alien > Cocoon > Egg
>
>That's all there was.

No, "the cocoon > egg" part never even made it into the first film.

> That's all there is.

No, there is now a queen.

> That's all there needs to be.

This one is pretty much true.

I prefer the "queen lays eggs version" over the "captured people are turned
into eggs" version.

>I guess expecting that a sequel "get it right" is just too much.

It could have been much worse.

>Cameron had to foist *his* pet ideas on us with a stupid-looking queen.
>Never mind that it is wrong. Never mind that its not even needed.

It might not be needed, but I like it better than the other way.

>Personally, I *must* thank Cameron for screwing up a perfectly good
>franchise and causing so much pointless debate over a subject that was
>closed, over, and done, long before he stuck his ignorant beak into it.

First, there was going to be a sequel regardless of James Cameron's
involvement. The decision to make a sequel belongs to the producers and the
studio.

Second, it wasn't "closed, over, and done" because the lifecycle was not
completed in the finished film. I understand that Ridley Scott had a lifecycle
in mind -- but it was cut. Not everyone reads Cinefantisque and Starlog.

>I even blame Cameron and his queen idea for making Alien: Resurrection
>even possible.

The fact that the first two movies were profitable made A:R possible.

>ALIEN is just like HIGHLANDER.
>There should have been only one.

Maybe so.

>--
>Exile In Paradise

Animalhour

Mar 15, 2002, 12:57:51 AM3/15/02
In article <a68qk6$bo$1...@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Covenant"
<cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

>"Animalhour" <
>
>> I think a so-called King alien might fit into the Alien lifecycle.

>NO NO NO NO NO NO fuc***g NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get so upset. The "king" doesn't necessarily have to be a special alien
as the queen was. It could simply be a warrior like those we saw in "Aliens".
You would just need two hives. They don't have to make some kind of
Godzilla-like King to be the Queen's mate.

Calling it a King with a capital "K" gave it too much grandeur. What I have in
mind is basically just the Queen's boy-toy :-) It is a normal-looking alien.

They point is simply to have sexual reproduction without incest.

Covenant

Mar 15, 2002, 3:33:32 PM3/15/02

"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message

Or a queen !!

;' )

Animalhour

Mar 18, 2002, 7:21:17 AM3/18/02
In article <a6tlmg$uqv$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Covenant"
<cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

>"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> In article <a68qk6$bo$1...@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Covenant"
>> <cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
>>
>> >"Animalhour" <

>> >NO NO NO NO NO NO fuc***g NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[snip]

>> They point is simply to have sexual reproduction without incest.
>

>Or a queen !!
>
>;' )

What?

>--
>Covenant

Covenant

Mar 18, 2002, 2:22:07 PM3/18/02

"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message

Or a queen !!

Animalhour

Mar 18, 2002, 8:52:39 PM3/18/02
In article <a75ek8$uft$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Covenant"
<cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

>"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> In article <a6tlmg$uqv$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Covenant"
>> <cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
>>
>> >"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> [snip]

>> >Or a queen !!
>> >
>> >;' )
>>
>> What?
>

>Or a queen !!

:-)

I got that part. "What?" was short for "What does that mean?" not for "What
did you say?"

>--
>Covenant

Covenant

Mar 19, 2002, 7:29:52 PM3/19/02

"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message

I got that....

I thought I'd be devestatingly funny...

It means just have reproduction without the queen.
(As opposed to *sexual* reproduction *with* one.)

Cos after all, as far as we are aware there isn't any *sexual* reproduction
anyway....

Animalhour

Mar 21, 2002, 4:53:43 AM3/21/02
In article <a78l1e$ej6$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Covenant"
<cove...@joelamb.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

>It means just have reproduction without the queen.
>(As opposed to *sexual* reproduction *with* one.)

Let me recap.

I wrote, "The point is simply to have sexual reproduction without incest."

And you wrote, "Or a queen!!"

Which meant the same thing as "Or **without** a queen!!"

Do I finally understand?

Covenant

Mar 21, 2002, 1:50:52 PM3/21/02

"Animalhour" <anima...@aol.com> wrote in message

Pretty much.

Don't lose any sleep about it though, it wasn't meant to be in any way
debate material.. just another pop at *her majesty*...

quinwonk...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 6:53:11 PM3/9/18
Aa