I hate google....

Covenant

Sep 4, 2005, 2:11:51 PM9/4/05
or maybe I just hate the computers at my public library that are so
damned security paranoid that they dont let me access or subscribe or
post to any groups !!!

Well... I can access them, but the subscription is hit and miss and the
posting doesn;t seem to wanna work at ALL!!

So, here I am...

in limbo.

(And google is a pain to read too!)

Oh.. for the record...

Alien 3 treated us like arses !!

;' )))

only working email address at the mo'...
lambjoeWIT...@hotmail.com

Covenant
A Man With No Internet Access....

Tracy

Sep 5, 2005, 4:04:27 PM9/5/05
I have to do everything through google groups! My dsl wont let me
download my newsgroups! It did on my other machine, two miles up the
road!! Oh well!

Poor Cov, btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((

John Redman

Sep 5, 2005, 9:28:50 PM9/5/05

"Tracy" <sistermoo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>I have to do everything through google groups!

That's....that's...

...barbaric.

Tracy

Sep 6, 2005, 3:30:13 AM9/6/05
Tell me about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fritz...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2013, 11:33:32 AM6/4/13
Could they possibly screw up youtube anymore? No wonder I hang on videobash all the time...
NOW every time I want to log on to my channel I now am prompted to decide wether or not to use the username it took me 20 tries to pick. Why would anyone want to use their google ID over their Youtube ID on Youtube escapes me. Is there any possible way to not have to go through this crap every time I log on? Maybe you could do something right for change and put a box that reads "Don't show me this message again" or something like that and then keep that in memory somewhere. I seriously doubt this is what people asked for.

africa...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2015, 5:43:41 AM4/23/15
Let's make this happens u send me a dollars

africa...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2015, 5:45:06 AM4/23/15
Send me one Buck an watch this Magic

africa...@gmail.com