Taryn Cuddlebunny

May 18, 2018, 3:59:40 AM5/18/18
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 5:13:32 AM UTC-6, Squirrel wrote:
> Sigh! Squirrel is back at the Willow again longing for cushions and music. As had been feared Squirrel is losing RW job. Still has to work through a bit of time, but Squirrel hates looking for work. Probably Squirrel's least favourite activity. Might be time to start drinking. Where is the soda and cranberry juice?

A small brown Cuddlebunny wends her way up the path. Her fur is bedraggled from her journey, and her ears swivel slightly to catch the least hint of sound other than birdsong. The cooler in her wagon makes a sloshy sound as she stops at the base of the Willow.

Without a word, she spreads out layers of colorful quilts and pillows before opening the cooler to reveal several bottles of soda and several jugs of various juices. Then she flops down.

"It's been a while..."
Message has been deleted

greybear

May 20, 2018, 1:56:28 PM5/20/18
On Friday, 18 May 2018 12:53:01 UTC+1, Squirrel wrote:
> Welcome Taryn
>
> What lovely quilts. Did you make them yourself? Glass? Cheese scone?

Oooh! Cheese scones... my favourite!

If you don't like cheese I have coffee, tea and a tin full of chocklit here.

It's been a long while since I've been to the Meadow, but it's good to see that there are creatures still using it. Greybear's life has been through many changes in recent years; retirement, new relationship, making some contact with family after many years, bits of body are wearing out - so now walking (tottering) with a stick - however I still have a great fondness for Cuddleland.

{{hugs}} all round

Sir Greybear.
Message has been deleted