hi?

mincerafter42

Apr 6, 2022, 8:42:56 PM4/6/22
hi, is this alt.cuddle from Usenet? (i'm not familiar with Usenet; i'm joining with Google Groups)
I was looking through the Internet Archive at ASCII art and I found Sir Isle the Armourless' collection of cuddly ASCII art, from where I discovered the existence of a circa-year-2000 cuddling community. Is this that community?
I like cuddles

mincerafter42

Apr 8, 2022, 12:09:16 AM4/8/22
it would appear i'm not getting any of the promised newbie cuddles (which is fine, the promising was done over 25 years ago)
this seems like it was a fun corner of the internet; it was neat to learn about its (surprisingly well-documented) customs, and about its words and world
the internet is vast and ever-changing

Neon Flonk

Jan 2, 2023, 5:08:12 PM1/2/23
hello, mincerafter42. welcome to alt.cuddle, and now, i shall cuddle thee. old customs should not be abandoned, although i was never a regular here.

Viatrix Null

Feb 14, 2023, 3:04:34 PM2/14/23
> hello, mincerafter42. welcome to alt.cuddle, and now, i shall cuddle
> thee. old customs should not be abandoned, although i was never a
> regular here.

(hi it's me mincerafter42 I got a Usenet provider which isn't Google)

*cudddle*cuddle*cuddle* :)

--
Viatrix she|they https://viatrix.is-hella.gay