Bear Hunt Update

1 view

Princess j

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

Sweet, Uppidity, Galahad <to...@home.net> declared:

> So unless Princess Patty-Anne objects, she has been entered onto the
> Huntee team. (The first rule of the hunt is that basketballs are not
> allowed.)

No basketballs?!?!?!!!

Geez, Gala*H*A*D*!
I can't believe you are making this so difficult. And
here I thought this was supposed to be a friendly type
of hunt.

And, btw, just what are we supposed to do with the
bears once we catch them? *hopeful look*

Pj

Tim Monaghan

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

Princess j wrote:
> And, btw, just what are we supposed to do with the
> bears once we catch them? *hopeful look*

Huntee Thumper peeks from under a nearby shrubery.

*Yeep!* Pj is a HUNTER?! Why didn't anybody _TELL_ me!
*quiver*
*quiver*
*tremble*in*fear*

Thumper recalls what dear, sweet, Pj is capable of.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......Run Away! Run Away!"

> Pj
*cuddles*

-- _____ ________
\\_// Til Next Time ... / __(_)___ /_ __/ / __ ____ _ ___ _______
(*.*) "Bunnies Are Made _\ \/ / __/ / / / _ \/ // / , \/ _ \/ -_)__/
()~*~() For Snuggling!" /___/_/_/ /_/ /_//_/\_,_/_/_/_/.__/\__/_/
(_)-(_)*hop*hop*CUDDLE*-------tmon...@worldnet.att.net/_/-----------

Galahad

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96
to Princess j

Princess j wrote:

> Sweet, Uppidity, Galahad <to...@home.net> declared:
> >
> > So unless Princess Patty-Anne objects, she has been entered onto the
> > Huntee team. (The first rule of the hunt is that basketballs are not
> > allowed.)
>
> No basketballs?!?!?!!!

Dearest Princess, perhaps the post with the very, very
sad tale of Princess Patty-anne shooting the winning
basket, for the other team, failed to reach you. Out
of kindness for her tender feelings perhaps the only
rule of the Hunt was instituted. Please forgive me
if you have recently replaced the whips with basket-
balls, but sensitivity dictates that the rule must
remain. Unless of course the Hugaree is bribed with
cuddles, in which case the huggor may be provided with
free basketballs for the duration of the hunt.

> Geez, Gala*H*A*D*!
> I can't believe you are making this so difficult. And
> here I thought this was supposed to be a friendly type
> of hunt.

Sweet Princess, friends don't hunt friends. this is a
BearHunt. It involves cuddlers, bears, and other bits
and pieces of wildlife, no, make that life in the wild,
no, wildlife was rite. Hunt to hug. That's the motto.
Take no cuddlers. hmmmmmm, not rite.

> And, btw, just what are we supposed to do with the
> bears once we catch them? *hopeful look*

Lovely Princess, this is a fantasy hunt <eg>.
nuff said.

> Pj

Galahad, fearful servant of Pj and, Sq. to PTB

FuzzyBear

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

Princess j furrowed Her Royal brow in deep thought,
considered the deeper meanings of life, shrugged,
and wrote:

> And, btw, just what are we supposed to do with the
> bears once we catch them? *hopeful look*
>
> Pj

He-he-he... An uncertain huntress is an unwary huntress!

<Sneak>
<Sneak>
<Sneak><Sneak>
<Sneak><Sneak><Sneak>
<Sneak>

*************
** POUNCE! **
*************

A-HA! Gotcha!

<*HGU!*>

*FuzzyHugs*FuzzyCuddles*FuzzySnuggles*FuzzyWuzzies*
*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*FuzzyCuddles*FuzzySnuggles*
*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*FuzzyCuddles*FuzzySnuggles*
*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*FuzzyCuddles*
*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*FuzzyCuddles*
*FuzzySnuggles*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*
*FuzzySnuggles*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*
*FuzzySnuggles*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*FuzzyHugs*
*FuzzyCuddles*FuzzySnuggles*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*
*FuzzyCuddles*FuzzySnuggles*FuzzyWuzzies*FuzzyTickles*

Another Bear Hunter bites the dust... Subdued by
Wuggles; a fate too horrible to contemplate!

*LotsMoreFuzzyHugs*

There's lots more where that came from... and if you
don't tell us where the Hunny is stored, you're going
to get a whole bunch!

<Ve haff vays of makink you talk!>

FuzzyBear, with a manic gleam in his eye
Innkeeper! I'll have what the man on the chandelier is having!

Pluised by Own

Oct 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/6/96

Princess j <JPA...@pimacc.pima.edu> wrote:

>Sweet, Uppidity, Galahad <to...@home.net> declared:
>>
>> So unless Princess Patty-Anne objects, she has been entered onto the
>> Huntee team. (The first rule of the hunt is that basketballs are not
>> allowed.)

>No basketballs?!?!?!!!

>Geez, Gala*H*A*D*!

>I can't believe you are making this so difficult. And
>here I thought this was supposed to be a friendly type
>of hunt.

Be glad that hockeyers seem to be still allowed Pj! <g>

<Marten is now over to hug the hugarees to make sure this rule stands>

>And, btw, just what are we supposed to do with the
>bears once we catch them? *hopeful look*

What did you think *grin* Just hug them till they see blue (except for
BlueBear, you just hug him till he sees grey, except for GreyBear
which you have to hug till he sees ... uhh, I think I'll give up on
this one). Come on Pj ! Use your imagination *grin*

Marten
<ducking away to dodge Pj's liquorice whip>

*------------------------------------------------------------*
e-mail: marten....@tip.nl

Once you're grown up, don't leave the child in you behind

*******
{ ^ ^ }
{ O O } Marten Boonstra
{ | } Breukelen
{ \___/ } The Netherlands
\~ ~/
\---/

http://www.tip.nl/users/marten.boonstra
*------------------------------------------------------------*

TuggyBear

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

Princess j <JPA...@pimacc.pima.edu> giggles and say:

>>And, btw, just what are we supposed to do with the
>>bears once we catch them? *hopeful look*

And my sweetheart innocently replies:

>What did you think *grin* Just hug them till they see blue (except for
>BlueBear, you just hug him till he sees grey, except for GreyBear
>which you have to hug till he sees ... uhh, I think I'll give up on
>this one). Come on Pj ! Use your imagination *grin*

*whap* *hug* Marten, do you really think that encouraging Pj to use her
imagination is a good idea? *grin*

<Tuggy watches as all the cuddly studly bears run for cover>

I think they remember....