Re: ... no longer kicking leaves as they are damp

Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jun 3, 2018, 3:02:23 PM6/3/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Squirrel has reached the Willow. The guardian is sitting eerily silent on
> one of the branches, eyes closed and looking out to the universe. To be
> honest. thinks Squirrel, the guardian wasn't really any good anyway. The
> spider had been much better. Squirrel goes in, sits down in a chair and
> throws the cushions out onto the floor. Puts feet up on coffee table.
> Starts thinking about the rainbow bridge. Feels that it has probably been
> only anger that has stopped Squirrel from crossing in the past. Anger is
> still there but in the wall of silence that is other people there seems
> little point in putting off an inevitable journey. Squirrel reflects back
> on an old path that was part of some psychological game online. In it you
> wandered along a path to some set pieces. One of them was a ginger jar.
> You were asked to describe it. Squirrel described a simple shiny green
> ginger jar. You were asked to open it and describe what it was inside.
> Squirrel found it to be shiny white and disappointingly empty inside. You
> were then told that the ginger jar was representative of your family. It
> had come as a bit of a start that this did feel like Squirrel's family.
> All very nice and promising looking on the outside but felt empty inside.
> Squirrel had always had the impression that Squirrel was supposedly loved,
> yet couldn't ever remember feeling loved. Yet family had dominated
> Squirrel's life far more than ever wanted. Squirrel had once been urged to
> discard family by a workmate, but Squirrel had not done so, and been
> dutiful to parents. Squirrel believes it is a good thing to look after
> family. However Squirrel's had no warm fuzzy feelings from doing so. It
> was probably a big mistake, and Squirrel would have been better off to
> have left a long time ago and had a life

Don't cross the rainbow bridge, that is not the answer. Be strong.
Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jun 3, 2018, 4:47:04 PM6/3/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Mr Onion, but I am not feeling strong, I am feeling defeated

Life is like that sometimes, don't give up.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jun 3, 2018, 4:53:52 PM6/3/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Don't worry, I don't do things in a hurry. I am a born procrastinator

That's good. Often we do not have the power to change things,
so we live with them until they change of their own accord.

Chin up.
Message has been deleted