Alt.cuddle...or else.

Joan Tine

Mar 11, 1994, 9:43:36 PM3/11/94
Oh...kay. Here's this group, and here I sit, waiting for a
nice warm cuddle, and what do I get? Huh? EH?

(Hear that echo? Neat, huh?)

So how's this:

We strap you down and start an intravenous grip of phosphate-
buffered saline and glucose. This will keep you from finding
refuge in shock too soon. Then we drive toothpicks into the
hinges of your jaw to keep your mouth open, then while you're
not looking we crack all your teeth lengthwise with a pair of
bone pliers. Gutso, ja? And if you don't cuddle us after
THAT, we pour a gallon of ice cold BRINE in your mouth and
refuse to let you spit!

So you better start cuddling, or we're gonna start getting
restive.

("Sam, is 'pronto' really a word?")

Kitty Fluff

Jun 4, 2021, 9:58:43 AM6/4/21
Hello! Is this forum active anymore? I can't seem to find that many new posts.

Hsingai Altaica

Jun 5, 2021, 9:10:32 AM6/5/21
It's pretty much dead. :(

David Samuel Barr