Re: Last week

Mr On!on

Jun 11, 2018, 2:13:27 PM6/11/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> People are so busy being happy they don't want to talk to or know people
>who are not. If you have no happy thoughts you better shut up because
>you are not welcome to the conversation. The more people there are the
>more lonely I feel. I really need to get away to some place by myself
>where I can breathe. Just wish I could support myself. Means to do that
>though has gone away now forever

Find other means, that's what the rest of us do.

--
\|/
(((د))) U+97F1

Hsingai Altaica

Oct 15, 2018, 1:07:07 AM10/15/18
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 1:13:27 PM UTC-5, Mr On!on wrote:
> Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > People are so busy being happy they don't want to talk to or know people
> >who are not. If you have no happy thoughts you better shut up because
> >you are not welcome to the conversation.

Happy talk, keep talkin' happy talk,
Talk about things you'd like to do.
You got to have a dream,
If you don't have a dream,
How you gonna have a dream come true?

If talking about being sad makes you happy then keep talk about that! You'll eventually find someone like me that will be willing to listen to you.