Re: Back at the Willow

Mr On!on

Jun 19, 2018, 5:05:07 PM6/19/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Squirrel is sitting in the dark, unable to sleep. Nothing has improved.
> Squirrel has decided to make plans to go away

The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_a_Mouse>

--
\|/
(((د))) U+97F1

Wearing an On!on on his belt, which was the style at the time.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jul 2, 2018, 2:05:02 PM7/2/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Feeling bitter. With the loss of my job is also the loss of any means to
>achieve any remaining dreams. No ability to ever buy my own place with
>a garden not even at the bottom end of the range not even in the most
>remote town at the cheapest price because I have no longer have the
>means to ever save that kind of money. No ability to ever make any of
>my dreams come true. Apart from visiting one place still which I am
>going to do. After all may as well spend all my savings. Got no other
>use for them

Things are never as bad as they seem.
Do you still have your health? Many don't.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jul 2, 2018, 5:09:16 PM7/2/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> That long battle with failure in life. I thought with my last job I had
>finally turned it round. By my fingernails I thought I was finally
>clinging on to the possibility of making it in life. With the loss of
>my job, brought partly about by responsibilities which interfered with
>my ability to hold onto my much needed job, is also gone the
>opportunity to try to go on. I have no energy left. The market has also
>dried up with the opportunities for that job for someone not so
>brilliant like me to get another. I have nothing to look forward to. I
>had no other baskets to put the eggs of hope in.

Then do something completely different.
Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jul 2, 2018, 6:15:46 PM7/2/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried many different things. Failed at everything. You have to have
>a means of supporting yourself in life or are you suggesting I live on
>the street?

I'm not suggesting anything except that you shouldn't be self-defeating.
Don't give up, that -is- failure.
Message has been deleted

Mr On!on

Jul 2, 2018, 6:47:36 PM7/2/18
Squirrel <ug...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have given up. I am tired of trying

I'm sorry to hear that; then there's no point in being here.