Rupi Kaur on Q

David Dalton

Jan 25, 2023, 8:30:06 PM1/25/23
Poet Rupi Kaur was on CBC Radio One’s Q today, a rebroadcast
from November 30, 2022. You can listen to the interview
at https://tinyurl.com/5n8xsdmd . The description with it is:

"Rupi Kaur has spent years perfecting her craft. Now, she’s
teaching others how to write with her new writing guide,
Healing Through Words. Kaur joined guest host Talia
Schlanger to talk about her own journey with writing,
overcoming writer's block and her latest tour."

"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/and when you
find a golden feather/it means you'll never lose your way back home." (R.R.)