Chef here in Europe

d.ok...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2020, 1:31:56 PM3/16/20
I offer my services for if you want to be cooked or baked.
You simply let me know what you like and I see what I can do for you.
I am located in Europe close to Germany.
My Kik username is: tradedeals
Or write here with your info

rainer...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2020, 7:15:25 AM4/11/20
hello, your offer sounds good, get in touch
rainer...@gmail.com

Rainer Korn

Apr 16, 2020, 5:17:13 AM4/16/20
Am Montag, 16. März 2020 18:31:56 UTC+1 schrieb d.o...@gmail.com:
Hello, let me know, you will not find your Kik name, we can then discuss everything by email
r ainerk...@gmail.com

Mick

Jun 9, 2021, 1:08:30 AM6/9/21
Sounds Interesting, I have always got aroused at the thought of being cooked or even slowly baked, not sure why it excites me this way, guess I might be destined for the oven.

matt...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2022, 12:39:44 AM10/4/22
still need meat? i am looking for a chef
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted