Re. Latch Hook Rug Making - Materials needed

fir...@ix.netcom.com

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

Hello! I am going to make a specially designed rug for my daughters
room. I have the design all mapped out. Now all I need is the blank
canvas and high quality yarn. I believe that Shillcraft only sells
pre-printed rug making kits (this means I'm out of luck).

Plea for Help :<

Katherine A. Burgess

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

fir...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
: Hello! I am going to make a specially designed rug for my daughters

: room. I have the design all mapped out. Now all I need is the blank
: canvas and high quality yarn. I believe that Shillcraft only sells
: pre-printed rug making kits (this means I'm out of luck).
I thought that Shillcraft sold blank canvas, but if you can't get it
there, try Mary Maxim.
Good luck.
Katherine

Ann Duncan

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

fir...@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>Hello! I am going to make a specially designed rug for my daughters
>room. I have the design all mapped out. Now all I need is the blank
>canvas and high quality yarn. I believe that Shillcraft only sells
>pre-printed rug making kits (this means I'm out of luck).

>Plea for Help :<

Try Hershinger's (sp? - I just moved and can't find my catalog!) I
believe they carry rug canvas by the yard. They also carry rug yarn -
in both the pre-cut and skein. (Again, this is from memory, since my
catalog is in a box somewhere!)

cross...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2014, 7:04:26 AM2/4/14
On Sunday, September 1, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, fir...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> Hello! I am going to make a specially designed rug for my daughters
> room. I have the design all mapped out. Now all I need is the blank
> canvas and high quality yarn. I believe that Shillcraft only sells
> pre-printed rug making kits (this means I'm out of luck).
>
> Plea for Help :<

I get all my rug yard, pre-cut, from Hobby Lobby. They are also on line, but you have to pay shipping. Go to your nearest store.l