FREE WAREZ? Better Read this NOW! - The Morons Muster FAQ

Joltin' Joe

Aug 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/12/96

The Morons Muster FAQ

version 1.1.08_1996

start

Q: What is the Morons Muster?

A: It's a list of idiots, originally created by Joe Momma,
a.k.a. Joltin' Joe a.k.a. momma...@earthlink.net and
posted to the alt.binaries.warez hierarchy.

Q: Why are these people idiots?

A: They followed up, either publicly or by e-mail, to
one of the oldest trolls around, the "Free WaReZ!"
troll. As we are all aware, there's nothing that will
make a moron trip over his own dick faster than the
prospect of beating some shareware author out of a
lousy $10 reg fee.

Q: What's the "Free WaReZ!" troll?

A: An attempt to cause multiple follow-ups and clog a
newsgroup with useless posts by appealing to people's
greed. Common ploys include the "I have 1 1/2 Gigs of
WaReZ and a FTP site!" "FTP Site Open to All!" "E-Mail
WaReZ Mailing List" and the like. Good sense flies
right out the door (Huge WaReZ sites open to the public?
Ri-ight!) and people rush to prove they're total nitwits
by posting "me, too!" and "send me the list, please!"
follow-ups. What makes this practice so particularly
pathetic is the fact that the losers include their
e-mail addresses, allowing them to be easily identified
as complete cretins by all of Usenet.

Q: Why did Joe start this list?

A: Like most intelligent posters, Joe despaired of ever
educating these fools. Their ignorance was so totally
overwhelming; their lameness and uselessness so absolute,
that there seemed no way of penetrating their thick
skulls and revealing to them their fundamental
cluelessness.

Then Joe got a great idea - why not PUBLICLY POST a list
of the dumbshits, in the hope that embarrassment and
humiliation will finally encourage common sense? After
all, since they've so obligingly provided their addresses,
those of us with at least half a brain should take
advantage of this happy circumstance and put it to use.

So was born the Morons Muster.

Q: How does one get added to the Morons Muster?

A: By posting or e-mailing a "me, too!" or "Send me the
site(s), please!" or "add me to your list" reply to any
sort of WaReZ-inspired troll. Each entry includes either
the message id of the post in question, or a notation that
the offense was committed by e-mail, including the e-mail
address of the accusing party so as to preclude fraudulent
entries. If your name's on the list, you're 99.9% certain
to be an idiot.

Q: Argh! I'm on the Morons Muster! Is there any way to have
my name removed?

A: If you claim you're there wrongly, send e-mail to Joe
(momma...@earthlink.net) or to The Lady Trailblazer
<john...@mail.crosslink.net>and we'll investigate. Keep
in mind that excuses like "my friend used my account
without asking" probably won't get you much action, since
anyone who allows their friends access to their user
accounts is pretty much a moron anyway, you know?

If you earned your way onto the Muster - sorry, you have
to earn your way off as well. Try posting - good stuff,
10,000+ line posts, broken into disk-sized chunks - read
the FAQ if you don't know the drill. The Inner Circle did
NOT write the FAQ as an exercise for their creative writing
classes. They wrote it to help YOU. If you haven't at
least read it, shame on you. You _belong_ on the Muster
until you get a clue.

Q: Who can add someone to the Muster?

A: Anyone who's not on the Muster themselves. Joe Momma
hereby donates all rights to this FAQ and to the "Morons
Muster" name and all Muster-related materials to the
alt.binaries.warez.* newsgroups. This is YOUR group, and
only YOU can help clean it up. Pointing out the morons for
who and what they are is a start. With a little effort on
everyone's part, these groups could once again be an
invaluable resource instead of a jungle of spam,
"me, too!" bullshit, and incomplete posts.

Keep in mind that adding someone to the Muster under false
pretenses will bring you bad karma, fallen arches,
hemorrhoids, halitosis, and a general malaise. Also, if
you falsely add too many others, you just might get added
yourself. Treat the Muster with respect and it will
respect you in return.

Q: How do I add someone?

A: Simply save the most recent version of the Muster AS PLAIN
TEXT, and NOT QUOTED, please! Add your entry in the proper
area, making certain to include either the message id of
the offender's post OR "in private e-mail to" followed by
your name and e-mail address as complainant, so to speak.

Update the version number, using the next highest digit in
the sequence - if the current Muster is version 1.0, yours
would be 1.1, or 1.01, etc. It's also considered courteous
to add your name below the title line as "Updated by" when
you do this.

Post the new version to alt.binaries.warez.*, the alt.crack
groups, alt.binaries.cracks - anywhere you encounter the
"Free WaReZ!" troll and the twits who respond to it.

Q: Can I _post_ "Free WaReZ!" trolls and then add the people
who reply to the Muster?

A: Well, it's not very sporting, but dammit, we're in a war
here. A war against spam, against MAKE.MONEY.FAST and its
descendents, against "Me, too!" We have to do whatever's
necessary - the future of Usenet itself depends on our
efforts.

It's a nasty job, but somebody's gotta do it. So to all
you trollers out there, good hunting! A moron in every
pot, if you get our drift. Eat the stupid.

Q: Isn't this being a netcop?

A: We don't think so. After all, we're not complaining to
anyone's service provider or trying to get their accounts
revoked. We're merely pointing out that, according to
_our_ standards, so-and-so is an idiot. Hardly the sort
of thing regarded as a standard law-enforcement technique
as far as we're concerned. YMMV.

Q: How else can I help educate these idiots?

A: In the course of compiling the Muster, Joe has noticed that
an _amazing_ number of these people are apparently posting
from accounts provided for them by their EMPLOYERS. As
mentioned above, we're not into netcopping, but someone who
_was_ could probably get a lot of these losers FIRED FROM
THEIR JOBS by forwarding a copy of their posts to the root
or administrative accounts at their sites. Most employers
would take a VERY dim view of employees engaging in illegal
activities on company time and with company resources. And
losing a $30,000 a year job over a $50 software program
would be VERY educational, eh?

Q: This is a great idea! Why aren't there other lists like
this? A "Spamming Idiots" list, for example, or a
MAKE.A.FOOL.OF.MYSELF list for the Ponzi posters?

A: Why don't you start one? This is _your_ Internet too,
isn't it?

end

Written by Joltin' Joe
(c)copyright 1996 Mommadillo Enterprises
All rights donated to alt.binaries.warez.*
Permission granted to freely copy and
distribute IN FULL ONLY _including_ this notice.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\ Mommadillo's BBS and Breakfast - (310) 432-2423 - v.32bis 8N1 /
/ Joe Momma's The Essence of the FLAME page is now located at \
| http://home.earthlink.net/~mommadillo/flampage.html |
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

hans...@infocom.net

Aug 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/13/96

momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:

> The Morons Muster FAQ

> version 1.1.08_1996

>start

>Q: What is the Morons Muster?

Precious....considering that many of us (all but the most dedicated
cubicle dwellers?) are new to cyberspace [at least Internet-related] I
think your attempt at this is self-deprecating and revealing.

I didn't look to see if my name is on the list but I have added a "me,
too" to 1 or 2 msgs over the last few weeks. Since many of us have
been buying software for many years, discovering after the fact that
what was advertised and what actually worked spaced a distance. it
rather seemed practical to see what shareware w/attitude means.

Yours doesn't seem to be it. Perhaps you need a break, a friend or
maybe just getting laid might be a remedy.

Joltin' Joe

Aug 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/15/96

hans...@infocom.net wrote:

>momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:
>
>> The Morons Muster FAQ
>
>> version 1.1.08_1996
>
>>start
>
>>Q: What is the Morons Muster?
>

>Precious....considering that many of us (all but the most dedicated
>cubicle dwellers?) are new to cyberspace [at least Internet-related] I
>think your attempt at this is self-deprecating and revealing.

I'd been wondering how the moron contingent was going to take
this. Now we know, eh?

>I didn't look to see if my name is on the list but I have added a "me,
>too" to 1 or 2 msgs over the last few weeks. Since many of us have
>been buying software for many years, discovering after the fact that
>what was advertised and what actually worked spaced a distance. it
>rather seemed practical to see what shareware w/attitude means.

Bullshit you didn't look to see if your name was there. As
you're well aware, it isn't. Yet.

And you're missing the point entirely if you think I have
anything against warez or these newsgroups. My target is the fools
who're annoying the rest of us in their quest for free software.
Fools not unlike yourself, bubba.

>Yours doesn't seem to be it. Perhaps you need a break, a friend or
>maybe just getting laid might be a remedy.

Sounds more like sour grapes to me. Face it, kid - you fucked
up. And now you've got to pay the price. All the whining and
wanna-be flames in the world won't get your miserable ass out of this
one - moron you are and moron you shall remain.

Oh, and here's one last tidbit for you to chew on - there's
been at least one newbie so far who posted to a "Free WaReZ" thread,
then read the Muster and the FAQ and realized what they'd done. They
sent me e-mail, apologizing for their gaffe and asking if I'd please
not add them to the Muster. And you know what? Since they'd
obviously learned something from their experience, I indulged their
request.

Fools like you, on the other hand, still think it's somehow
cruel of the rest of us to recognize you for what you are. You think
it's _my_ fault that you're an idiot. Well, I hate to break this to
you, but the only person besides your parents who's responsible for
you being such a complete and total loser is the one you see when you
look in the mirror. Some time on the Muster is just what you need to
wake you up, if such is even possible.

-Joe

various

Aug 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/16/96

>request.

> Fools like you, on the other hand, still think it's somehow
>cruel of the rest of us to recognize you for what you are. You think
>it's _my_ fault that you're an idiot. Well, I hate to break this to
>you, but the only person besides your parents who's responsible for
>you being such a complete and total loser is the one you see when you
>look in the mirror. Some time on the Muster is just what you need to
>wake you up, if such is even possible.

Wait a minute... You make up a juvenile little hate list and you're
calling this guy an idiot? You're really very sad. Or very
silly-Ahah! this is a joke isn't it!?

Well, I admit it-you totally took me in at first! However, the
absolutlely ludicrous last line: "...some time on the Muster..." kind
of gives it away in the end. There's a lot of sad little wierdos on
the net, but ones that sad are really rare. Good troll JJ.

Daily Information

Aug 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/16/96

Santa Clauz wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Aug 1996 10:34:47 GMT, momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin'
> Joe) wrote:
> [A lot of stuff that I've CHOPPED]
> >
> >-Joe

> > /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
> > \ Mommadillo's BBS and Breakfast - (310) 432-2423 - v.32bis 8N1 /
> > / Joe Momma's The Essence of the FLAME page is now located at \
> >| http://home.earthlink.net/~mommadillo/flampage.html |
> > \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
> Who do you thin you are??? God of the newsgroups... If you ask me the
> guy who groveled at your feet begging for YOU to fogive him for
> posting to one of those stupid free warez threads is probably the only
> one who should be left on your list... You must be on some sort of
> power trip or something.... I guess the first time you logged onto the
> internet you just instinctually knew exactly what to do and where to
> find it and how to get it... Well everyone's not as superior in
> intellect as you are.. So it takes them a little bit to catch on....
> Maybe everyone who has had to read this MORONIC post of yours should
> fill your email stocking with about a hundred pieces of email coal.
> Maybe that would knock you off of your "high horse". Why don't you
> just put a little of that super inteligence to work and help someone
> who doesn't understand... | |
That's what he's trying to do <-|

Guess what would happen??? You wouldn't see
> as many of those moron posts...
>
> You're about as useful as one tube of epoxy, you slimy, toejam
> kissing, dolphin kissing, belligerent brat of a zombie gorilla with
> terminal mange. <---- I think this is considered "bad form"

I personally thought that the Morons Muster (TM), was one of the funniest
things I've read for a long time on this group. When I first saw a "Free
WAREZ" troll, I, as many others obviously have done, saw right through
it; especially when I saw about 30 replies.

In fact, in following Joe's marvellous example, I posted a thread of my
own, and got a reply within the hour or something, text as follows:

Daily Information wrote:

> Mail me or reply to this thread if you want FREE WAREZ!
>
> I have a 2 Gig FTP site, try this:
>
> ftp://i.am.a.sad.gullible.twat.com

i am interested in free WAREZ... fill me in

And you may be interested to know that this was sent by one Robert
Meireles, address: Rob...@ix.netcom.com

Anyway, keep up the good work, Joe.

Joltin' Joe

Aug 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/17/96

Daily Information <gz...@dial.pipex.com> wrote:

>> Maybe that would knock you off of your "high horse". Why don't you
>> just put a little of that super inteligence to work and help someone
>> who doesn't understand... | |
>That's what he's trying to do <-|

Unfortunately, ol' St. Nick's post hasn't shown up here at
Earthlink yet. If it had, I'd tell him/her/it that's there's an
unfortunate tendency these days to value all individuals and their
contributions equally. One must use care when attempting to enlighten
others so as not to bruise their delicate egos, according to the
arbiters of political correctness.

Fuck that. If you want to learn, you listen to those who
know. You don't whine because they're short-tempered and hard to get
along with; you STFU and _listen_.

>> You're about as useful as one tube of epoxy, you slimy, toejam
>> kissing, dolphin kissing, belligerent brat of a zombie gorilla with
>> terminal mange. <---- I think this is considered "bad form"

It _does_ have the look of an Abuse-A-Tron flame, doesn't it?
I don't think our pal actually ripped it off, though. It's merely
that he/she/it has about the same level of creative ability as the
'bot that generates the Abuse-A-Tron stuff.

>I personally thought that the Morons Muster (TM), was one of the funniest
>things I've read for a long time on this group. When I first saw a "Free
>WAREZ" troll, I, as many others obviously have done, saw right through
>it; especially when I saw about 30 replies.

It's not like it takes a fucking rocket scientist or anything.
In fact, in my opinion one has to be _exceptionally_ clueless in order
to fall for something along the lines of a "Free WaReZ!" troll.

>> ftp://i.am.a.sad.gullible.twat.com
>
>i am interested in free WAREZ... fill me in

Amazing how they just jump right into the net, isn't it? ;-)

Anyway, thanks for the compliments, and good hunting to you
and the other trollers out there. You guys are going to have to keep
up the Muster this next week while I'm out of town - I'll be back next
Saturday.

I'm posting version 1.3 of the Muster and the FAQ before I
leave. New additions to the Muster include Daily Information's kill,
and the Cretin's Hall of Fame - the loser who sent Joe an "Add me to
your list, please" e-mail in response to the Muster FAQ, if you can
believe it.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

-Joe

capt ash

Aug 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/18/96

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996 05:58:14 GMT, Sa...@north.pole (Santa Clauz)
wrote:

<whole bunch of stuff snipped>

>Who do you thin you are??? God of the newsgroups... If you ask me the
>guy who groveled at your feet begging for YOU to fogive him for
>posting to one of those stupid free warez threads is probably the only
>one who should be left on your list... You must be on some sort of
>power trip or something.... I guess the first time you logged onto the
>internet you just instinctually knew exactly what to do and where to
>find it and how to get it... Well everyone's not as superior in
>intellect as you are.. So it takes them a little bit to catch on....

Well. That, you see, is the point. If these new people _would_ take a
little bit to chatch on, these dopey threads might vanish. I won't
vouch for others, but when I was new to these groups I took time out
to just watch for a couple of days. Just reading. Just finding out
what people did that was considered good up here, and more
importantly, finding out what was considered rude and stupid. All the
answers are here in these mile-long posts. What I didn't do was dance
about immediately after I saw the first program/crack posted that I
could use. Nor did I start requesting the world of software several
times a day.

This whole thing is similar to a newhire at a job. The newhires that
are liked and responded to with respect are those who take the first
few days/weeks of their jobs to feel everyone else out; to learn what
is appropriate and what isn't. The newhires that no one repects are
those who come in on their first days loud and obnoxious.

It's so simple. But then there's this "immediate gratification" thing
that's fucking up society. Oh well, that's another thread.

capt_ash

>Maybe everyone who has had to read this MORONIC post of yours should
>fill your email stocking with about a hundred pieces of email coal.

>Maybe that would knock you off of your "high horse". Why don't you
>just put a little of that super inteligence to work and help someone

>who doesn't understand... Guess what would happen??? You wouldn't see

>as many of those moron posts...

Jack

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:

> The Morons Muster FAQ

> version 1.1.08_1996

<snip>

Sounds like a cool list.
Send me one too please.
And add me to that warez mailing list.

Thanks

Frank Rizzo

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
Me too

>momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:
>
>> The Morons Muster FAQ
>
>> version 1.1.08_1996

Richard Hudson

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) writes:

>momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:

>> The Morons Muster FAQ

>> version 1.1.08_1996

><snip>

>Sounds like a cool list.
>Send me one too please.
>And add me to that warez mailing list.

>Thanks

Hey Joe, if you really have the information why don't you just POST it for
everyone to see instead of trolling for newbies.

Selfissh asshole

Richard Hudson

Message has been deleted

hannibal the cannibal

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

In article <321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>,
Park Chin Ho <rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote:

>Frank Rizzo wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
>> Me too

>><A lot of clueless newbie ME TOOS! snipped>

Did any of you read the morons muster? DOH!

Park Chin Ho

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

Frank Rizzo wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
> Me too
>
> >momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:
> >
> >> The Morons Muster FAQ
> >
> >> version 1.1.08_1996
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >Sounds like a cool list.
> >Send me one too please.
> >And add me to that warez mailing list.
> >
> >Thanks

Please me too~
Add me to the WaReZ mailing list pleazzz..

rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr

Thanks.

THA GRAVE DIGGA

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96
to jackm...@airmail.net

YEA I WANT A LIST TOO PLEASE!!!

wolfie

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:59:30 -0700, Park Chin Ho
<rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote:

>Frank Rizzo wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
>> Me too

>> ><snip>
>> >
>> >Sounds like a cool list.
>> >Send me one too please.
>> >And add me to that warez mailing list.
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >

>Please me too~

>.
maf...@grupo.bfe.pt
Thanks

Wyman

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

Park Chin Ho <rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote in article
<321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>...

> Frank Rizzo wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
> > Me too

> > ><snip>
> > >
> > >Sounds like a cool list.
> > >Send me one too please.
> > >And add me to that warez mailing list.
> > >
> > >Thanks
> > >

> Please me too~

> Add me to the WaReZ mailing list pleazzz..
>
> rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
>
> Thanks.

Add me too, wy...@netvigator.com

Atom

Aug 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/25/96

In article <321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>, rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
says...

>Frank Rizzo wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
>> Me too

>> ><snip>
>> >
>> >Sounds like a cool list.
>> >Send me one too please.
>> >And add me to that warez mailing list.
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >

>Please me too~
>Add me to the WaReZ mailing list pleazzz..
>
>rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
>
>Thanks.

Sign me up!!! sun...@prolog.net

FreeLoader

Aug 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/25/96

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:

>momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:
>
>> The Morons Muster FAQ
>
>> version 1.1.08_1996
>

><snip>
>
>Sounds like a cool list.
>Send me one too please.
>And add me to that warez mailing list.
>
>Thanks
>

>Me Too Please mbl...@hotmail.com

ace

Aug 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/25/96

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:59:30 -0700, Park Chin Ho
<rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote:

>Frank Rizzo wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:

>> Me too

>> ><snip>
>> >
>> >Sounds like a cool list.
>> >Send me one too please.
>> >And add me to that warez mailing list.
>> >
>> >Thanks
>> >

>Please me too~
>Add me to the WaReZ mailing list pleazzz..
>
>rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
>
>Thanks.

and me too
add me to the waReZ mailng list
pleeeeeezzzzz
adr...@romulan.demon.co.uk

Werner Menke

Aug 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/25/96

In article <01bb925d$535df160$8b94fccd@wyman>, wy...@netvigator.com
says...

wrote:
>> > Me too

>> Please me too~
>> Add me to the WaReZ mailing list pleazzz..
>>
>> rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>Add me too, wy...@netvigator.com

>Add me too please werner...@mailbox.swipnet.se

replica

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

add me if you like rep...@dircon.co.uk

<4vkgh0$j...@library.airnews.net>...

> momma...@earthlink.net (Joltin' Joe) wrote:
>
> > The Morons Muster FAQ
>
> > version 1.1.08_1996

penz...@icanect.net

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

I wonder WHO it is that is compiling this list..??

On 24 Aug 1996 17:09:51 GMT, "Wyman" <wy...@netvigator.com> wrote:

>Park Chin Ho <rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote in article
><321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>...
>> Frank Rizzo wrote:
>> >
>> > On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
>> > Me too

Mike H

Aug 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/26/96

In article <321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>, Park Chin Ho
<rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> writes

--
Mike
Me Toooooo Pleeeeeeazzzz

R.W.

Aug 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/27/96

send me the kewl list..
jeremy_...@msn.com

Werner Menke <werner...@mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote in article
<4vpn1a$r...@mn5.swip.net>...

> In article <01bb925d$535df160$8b94fccd@wyman>, wy...@netvigator.com
> says...
> >

> >Park Chin Ho <rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote in article
> ><321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>...

> >> Please me too~
> >> Add me to the WaReZ mailing list pleazzz..
> >>
> >> rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr
> >>
> >> Thanks.

Steve Chase

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

This is not a god-damn mailing list!

>send me the kewl list..
>jeremy_...@msn.com

>Werner Menke <werner...@mailbox.swipnet.se> wrote in article
><4vpn1a$r...@mn5.swip.net>...
>> In article <01bb925d$535df160$8b94fccd@wyman>, wy...@netvigator.com
>> says...
>> >

>> >Park Chin Ho <rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote in article
>> ><321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>...

>> >Add me too, wy...@netvigator.com
>>
>> >Add me too please werner...@mailbox.swipnet.se

This is not a god-damn mailing list!

-For the fastest response, post replies, inquries, requests, and
comments to Steve Chase in alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.games

Jan Hertsens

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

mbl...@hotmail.com (FreeLoader) wrote:

>>> The Morons Muster FAQ
>>> version 1.1.08_1996

>>Sounds like a cool list.
>>Send me one too please.
>>And add me to that warez mailing list.

>>Me Too Please mbl...@hotmail.com

YES! You too can be a MORON! Just reply "Me too" to any of these
fake postings, and you will make an uther fool of yourself in front of
millions, at no extra charge!

Jezus, somebody says : "I have a list of morons here" and you see
replies popping up "Put me on the list too!"....

How low can you go?
(Nostalgic longing for the days where you needed a brain to operate a
computer)

Sorry guys, just had to get that off my chest.

SeRVaNT91

MicroMan

Aug 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/29/96

POn Sat, 24 Aug 1996 11:43:58 GMT, wolfie@paradise (wolfie) wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:59:30 -0700, Park Chin Ho
><rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> wrote:
>
>>Frank Rizzo wrote:
>>>
>>> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:47:29 GMT, jackm...@airmail.net (Jack) wrote:
>>> Me too

>>Please me too~
>

>>.
>maf...@grupo.bfe.pt
>Thanks

Please included me on your list
Thank you.

MicroMan

cch...@mindspring.com

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996 00:21:41 +0100, Mike H <PIM...@DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
>In article <321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>, Park Chin Ho
><rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> writes
Please add me as well...

Mike Todryk

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

MicroMan wrote:

> Please included me on your list
> Thank you.
>
> MicroMan

Me too Please
Mike

The Mikester

Juke Daddy

Aug 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/30/96

COOL!!!
Please send "The Moron's Muster" to me too.

J.D.

Carlo Rodrigo

Aug 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/31/96

Please send Morons Muster FAQ
Thanks,

Joltin' Joe

Aug 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/31/96

penz...@icanect.net wrote:

>I wonder WHO it is that is compiling this list..??

Damned if I know. But I'll bet they're up to no good.

-Joe

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\ Mommadillo's BBS and Breakfast - (310) 432-2423 - v.32bis 8N1 /
/ Joe Momma's The Essence of the FLAME page is now located at \
| http://home.earthlink.net/~mommadillo/flampage.html |
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Donavan Hough

Aug 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/31/96

love to be on the list

Christophe PORCHER

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

Me too,Thanks...

MicroMan <tgpa...@execpc.com> wrote in article
<3225bc40...@204.254.156.71>...

wrote:

> >>Please me too~
> >

> >>.
> >maf...@grupo.bfe.pt
> >Thanks

Soma

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

SeRVaNT91 <inden...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<3224F3...@earthlink.net>...
> Jan Hertsens wrote:

> > YES! You too can be a MORON! Just reply "Me too" to any of these
> > fake postings, and you will make an uther fool of yourself in front of
> > millions, at no extra charge!
> >
> > Jezus, somebody says : "I have a list of morons here" and you see
> > replies popping up "Put me on the list too!"....
> >
> > How low can you go?
> > (Nostalgic longing for the days where you needed a brain to operate a
> > computer)
> >
> Sorry guys, just had to get that off my chest.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[...]

le...@goules.nat.fr

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

Mike Todryk wrote:

> MicroMan wrote:
>
> > Please included me on your list
> > Thank you.
> >
> > MicroMan
> Me too Please
> Mike
>
> The Mikester

Add me too, pleaz

leagg

fs...@dial.pipex.com

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

Me too please
fs...@dial.pipex.com

Jan Hertsens

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

fs...@dial.pipex.com wrote:
>Me too please
>fs...@dial.pipex.com

Ok. You too are now a certified moron.

Not@Home

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

This is just great - l love it!

On their behalf I'd like to add the names of Bill Clinton, Bob Dole,
Ross Perot and anyone who votes for them

mark b

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:

> Mike Todryk wrote:
> >
> > MicroMan wrote:
> >
> > > Please included me on your list
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > MicroMan
> > Me too Please
> > Mike
> >
> > The Mikester
>
> Add me too, pleaz
>
> leagg

include me too
mark b

10514...@compuserve.com

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

Nuke

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:

> Mike Todryk wrote:
> >
> > MicroMan wrote:
> >
> > > Please included me on your list
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > MicroMan
> > Me too Please
> > Mike
> >
> > The Mikester
>
> Add me too, pleaz
>
> leagg

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee 2 pleeeeeeez =)
chiwan...@lynx.bc.ca

Daniel James

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

Max

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

eif...@unixg.ubc.ca (Jake Hallon) wrote:

>MORONS

>THA GRAVE DIGGA <jcar...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>YEA I WANT A LIST TOO PLEASE!!!

Add me too. l...@lava.net

cla...@primenet.com

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

fs...@dial.pipex.com wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Sep 1996 02:18:11 -0700, le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:

>>Mike Todryk wrote:

>>> Me too Please
>>> Mike
>>>
>>> The Mikester
>>
>>Add me too, pleaz
>>
>>leagg
>>

>Me too please
>fs...@dial.pipex.com
Please include me too CLaso...@aol.com, soon to be
cla...@primenet.com

Ken Jackson

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

In message <322c3e33...@news.belgium.eu.net> - Jan.He...@Ping.be (Jan
Hertsens) writes:
:>
:>

Oh Great Morons Muster Master!!!

Will you please make me a certified moron, too????

Your humble servant-to-be:

kj...@netdoor.com

Jean-Marc Vandal

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:

> Mike Todryk wrote:
> >
> > MicroMan wrote:
> >
> > > Please included me on your list
> > > Thank you.
> > >
> > > MicroMan
> > Me too Please
> > Mike
> >
> > The Mikester
>
> Add me too, pleaz
>
> leagg

Please add me too. jmvandal

Hoon Kong

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96
to Ho...@baka.com

me too please!!!!! Kong

Max

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

cch...@mindspring.com wrote:

Please add me too! l...@lava.net

Sameh I. Attia

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

The Grey Ghost

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

In article <957cc$c16...@news.idsc.gov.eg>, sat...@cairo.eun.eg says...
and the same for me.
agta...@mailhost.ecn.ou.edu

LeAg

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

10514...@compuserve.com wrote:

> fs...@dial.pipex.com wrote:

> > Me too please
> > fs...@dial.pipex.com
> me too: 10514...@compuserve.com

Me too please

le...@goules.nat.fr

Trent Fireforce

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

Please show me the path of enlightment. bru...@psycho1.bham.ac.uk

Trent Fireforce

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

Max wrote:

> cch...@mindspring.com wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 26 Aug 1996 00:21:41 +0100, Mike H <PIM...@DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
> >>In article <321EC4...@soback.kornet.nm.kr>, Park Chin Ho
> >><rain...@soback.kornet.nm.kr> writes
> >Please add me as well...
> Please add me too! l...@lava.net

I need to be SHOWN the light. bru...@psycho1.bham.ac.uk

Commandante Meow Meow Matt Bruce

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

Me three.

The Grey Ghost

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

In article <322FF9...@goules.nat.fr>, le...@goules.nat.fr says...
>le...@goules.nat.fr

togood tobe tru

Ken Parsons

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96
Add me too please. ken.spe...@dial.pipex.com

idiopath

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

Commandante Meow Meow Matt Bruce wrote:

> LeAg wrote:
> >
> > 10514...@compuserve.com wrote:

> > > me too: 10514...@compuserve.com
> >
> > Me too please
>
> Me three. idio...@geocities.com

ME 4 please.

John Davies

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

Jean-Marc Vandal <jmva...@infobahnos.com> wrote:

>le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:
>>
>> Mike Todryk wrote:

>> > Me too Please
>> > Mike
>> >
>> > The Mikester
>>

>> Add me too, pleaz
>>
>> leagg
>

>Please add me too. jmvandal

me too.
Regards | Tel +46 (0) 650 595453
John | Fax-manual-on above number so if I'm out or you don't
| connect first time-try again.Any solutions let me know!
Glada Hudik | Email anita.jo...@hudiksvall.mail.telia.com

FirstName LastName

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

Add me aswell.
skn...@hotmail.com

Chris

Sep 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/8/96

cla...@primenet.com wrote:

>fs...@dial.pipex.com wrote:

>>>Add me too, pleaz
>>>
>>>leagg
>>>

>>Me too please
>>fs...@dial.pipex.com
>Please include me too CLaso...@aol.com, soon to be
>cla...@primenet.com

Could you add me too please ... cfau...@mediom.qc.ca....thanks

z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de

Sep 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/8/96

l...@lava.net (Max) wrote:

>Please add me too! l...@lava.net

I would like to be on ya list

Z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de

Javier Olmo

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

Please add me!!! ja...@virtualoffice.es

Saltine

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO! FUCK!
I get so tired of wading through these endless, mindless, ME TOO's.
Don't you people see how lame this shit is? I give up. I'm wearing out
my kill filter on you schmucks.

Another question: Have you people ever gotten anything out of these
stupid crossposted ME TOO's? Think about it.

Saltine

Bull

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:46:58 GMT, sal...@cracker.com (Saltine) wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 19:51:46 +0200, Javier Olmo

>ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO! FUCK!
>I get so tired of wading through these endless, mindless, ME TOO's.
>Don't you people see how lame this shit is? I give up. I'm wearing out
>my kill filter on you schmucks.

>Another question: Have you people ever gotten anything out of these
>stupid crossposted ME TOO's?

Yes...I posted my e-mail address to this post a couple of weeks ago.
Two days later some kind soul e-mailed the best Warez list there is
plus the "Moron's Muster"(very cool).

Pahoo

Sep 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/11/96

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:46:58 GMT, sal...@cracker.com (Saltine) wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Sep 1996 19:51:46 +0200, Javier Olmo
><ja...@virtualoffice.es> wrote:
>
>>z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de wrote:

>>> I would like to be on ya list
>>>
>>> Z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de
>>
>> Please add me!!! ja...@virtualoffice.es
>
>ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO! FUCK!
>I get so tired of wading through these endless, mindless, ME TOO's.
>Don't you people see how lame this shit is? I give up. I'm wearing out
>my kill filter on you schmucks.
>
>Another question: Have you people ever gotten anything out of these
>stupid crossposted ME TOO's? Think about it.
>
>Saltine
Someone has to take on the role of asshole, idiot, patsy...whatever
you want to call it. Always been that way, always will. The smartest
man that ever lived said it best: "There'a a sucker born every minute"
PT Barnum.

Cei Abreu

Sep 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/11/96

> > l...@lava.net (Max) wrote:
> >
> > >Please add me too! l...@lava.net
> >
> > I would like to be on ya list
> >
> > Z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de

Cool! Could you add me too plz? c...@servidor.unam.mx
Seeya!

Newbie here, can't seem to send this f...ing message! *laugh*

mark knorowski

Sep 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/11/96

For in my opinion the best page ever go to:
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/1513 (The Bomb Page)

mark knorowski

Sep 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/11/96

I desperately need a editor/creator for Jpgs and/or gifs. Please
E-mail it my piece of crap won't download anything except in my E-mail
box please send it to littl...@sdoct.com,
Thanks allot

Lenart Rudel

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

AND ME TOO!!! PLEASE??! - e-mail: lenart...@guest.arnes.si

Javier Olmo <ja...@virtualoffice.es> wrote in article
<3235AA...@virtualoffice.es>...

> z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de wrote:
> >
> > l...@lava.net (Max) wrote:
> >
> > >Please add me too! l...@lava.net
> >
> > I would like to be on ya list
> >
> > Z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de
>

> Please add me!!! ja...@virtualoffice.es

Carl-Gustav Westman

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

Lenart Rudel <lenart...@guest.arnes.si> skrev i inlägg
<01bba085$e6280ea0$781f02c1@mitja-rudel>...

--
Carl-gust...@mailbox.swipnet.se

James Kotov

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

"Lenart Rudel" <lenart...@guest.arnes.si> wrote:

>AND ME TOO!!! PLEASE??! - e-mail: lenart...@guest.arnes.si

>Javier Olmo <ja...@virtualoffice.es> wrote in article
><3235AA...@virtualoffice.es>...
>> z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de wrote:

>> > I would like to be on ya list
>> >
>> > Z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de
>>
>> Please add me!!! ja...@virtualoffice.es

Please add me!!! ko...@ix.netcom.com

FeeFyeFoh

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

On 11 Sep 1996 23:22:27 GMT, pizz...@ix.netcom.com(mark knorowski)
wrote:

> For in my opinion the best page ever go to:
> http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/1513 (The Bomb Page)

You must have a very low opinion of "best". The links are all screwed
up, and it looks pretty uninspired. (If I have to see that stupid
torch gif one more time... <sigh>)

Nad Rimmerman

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

Cei Abreu wrote:

> > > I would like to be on ya list
> > >
> > > Z...@drkside.stuttgart.netsurf.de
>
> Cool! Could you add me too plz? c...@servidor.unam.mx
> Seeya!

Put me on the list too
nadr...@aol.com

The Phoenix

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

On 5 Sep 1996 13:22:56 GMT, agta...@mailhost.ecn.uoknor.edu (The Grey
Ghost) wrote:

>In article <957cc$c16...@news.idsc.gov.eg>, sat...@cairo.eun.eg says...

>>> me too please!!!!! Kong
>>>

>>me too
>>sat...@cairo.eun.eg
>>
>and the same for me.
> agta...@mailhost.ecn.ou.edu

for me too please
theph...@hotmail.com

one...@ix.netcom.com

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96
to James Kotov

James Kotov wrote:

> "Lenart Rudel" <lenart...@guest.arnes.si> wrote:
>
> >AND ME TOO!!! PLEASE??! - e-mail: lenart...@guest.arnes.si
>
> >Javier Olmo <ja...@virtualoffice.es> wrote in article
> ><3235AA...@virtualoffice.es>...

> >> Please add me!!! ja...@virtualoffice.es
> >>
> Please add me!!! ko...@ix.netcom.com
>>>add me!

Wagner Jose Queiroz de Santana

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

me too, please

Type Bits/KeyID Date User ID
pub 1024/2BD61F2D 1996/08/22 Monstro

Unknown

Sep 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/14/96

wrote:

>For in my opinion the best page ever go to:
>http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/1513 (The Bomb Page)

If you think this is the best page ever, then you haven't seen many
pages.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Mylar Tweed

gdbrain

Sep 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/15/96

ko...@ix.netcom.com (James Kotov) wrote:

>"Lenart Rudel" <lenart...@guest.arnes.si> wrote:

me too please pol...@ping.be

Susan H. Buckholz

Sep 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/15/96

In <323842ee...@news.lander.es> ThePh...@hotmail.com (The

whatever you do..DONT AD ME!!!!@!@#!!@!##$%$!@~!#%
--tom the rat; two great tastes that taste great
together!

Khaled Gazi

Sep 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/16/96

gdbrain <pol...@ping.be> wrote in article
<51fhnn$d...@news2.Belgium.EU.net>...

Please add me, too. kg...@ix.netcom.com

John Smythe

Sep 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/16/96

agta...@mailhost.ecn.uoknor.edu (The Grey Ghost) wrote:
Me too please
Message has been deleted

Larry Cole

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

On Wed, 04 Sep 1996 20:07:39 -0400, Jean-Marc Vandal
<jmva...@infobahnos.com> wrote:

>le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:
>>
>> Mike Todryk wrote:

>> > Me too Please
>> > Mike
>> >
>> > The Mikester
>>
>> Add me too, pleaz
>>
>> leagg

>Please add me too. jmvandal

add me please. ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr

Count Zero

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

Larry Cole wrote:

> John Smythe wrote:
> >
> > agta...@mailhost.ecn.uoknor.edu (The Grey Ghost) wrote:
> > Me too please
> >
> > >In article <957cc$c16...@news.idsc.gov.eg>, sat...@cairo.eun.eg says...

> > >and the same for me.
> > > agta...@mailhost.ecn.ou.edu
> me too
> hec...@ix.netcom.com
> > >add me too
kere...@ro.com

theosus

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

Larry Cole <Hec...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

God Damn! All these idiot me too lamerz.... I thought AOL
(aka Assholes On Line) had the monopoly on morons!
---theosus
I'll have one brain on drugs... with bacon, toast, and juice.
| visit my homepage, as it doesn't totally suck. :)
| http://www.scsn.net/users/theosus/homepage.htm
I did a drot of lugs in college, I hink I thave dain bramage.

phatbuddah

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Sep 1996 20:07:39 -0400, Jean-Marc Vandal
> <jmva...@infobahnos.com> wrote:
>
> >le...@goules.nat.fr wrote:

> >> Add me too, pleaz
> >>
> >> leagg
>
> >Please add me too. jmvandal
>
> add me please. ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr
yet another poor soul. Well, give it a try. Hook me up, thanx.
PhatBUDDah, bom...@lvdi.net

Randy

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

nexus6

Sep 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/18/96

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:02:59 -0500, Count Zero <kere...@ro.com>
wrote:

>Larry Cole wrote:
>>
>> John Smythe wrote:
>> >
>> > agta...@mailhost.ecn.uoknor.edu (The Grey Ghost) wrote:
>> > Me too please

>> me too
>> hec...@ix.netcom.com

> kere...@ro.com
nex...@hotmail.com

fci

Sep 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/19/96

On Tue, 17 Sep 1996 20:00:42 -0700, phatbuddah <gu...@lvdi.net> wrote:

>ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 04 Sep 1996 20:07:39 -0400, Jean-Marc Vandal

>> <jmva...@infobahnos.com> wrote:

>> >Please add me too. jmvandal
>>

>> add me please. ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr
>yet another poor soul. Well, give it a try. Hook me up, thanx.
>PhatBUDDah, bom...@lvdi.net

wak...@demon.co.uk

Sep 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/19/96

On 16 Sep 1996 05:36:11 GMT, "Khaled Gazi" <kg...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

Do not leave me in the dark! wa...@enterprise.net

Matt Miller

Sep 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/19/96
to f...@bora.dacom.co.kr

fci wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Sep 1996 20:00:42 -0700, phatbuddah <gu...@lvdi.net> wrote:
>
> >ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr wrote:

please add me to the list to

Ole Andre Hellebostad

Sep 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/20/96

nexus6 wrote:

> On Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:02:59 -0500, Count Zero <kere...@ro.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Larry Cole wrote:

> >> me too
> >> hec...@ix.netcom.com
> > kere...@ro.com
> nex...@hotmail.com
oleh...@mimer.no

Daniel

Sep 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/20/96

f...@bora.dacom.co.kr (fci) wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Sep 1996 20:00:42 -0700, phatbuddah <gu...@lvdi.net> wrote:

>>ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr wrote:

>>> add me please. ano...@plaza.snu.ac.kr
>>yet another poor soul. Well, give it a try. Hook me up, thanx.
>>PhatBUDDah, bom...@lvdi.net

me too, please. d...@networx.net.au

Dave

Sep 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/20/96