ahem. hello. :>

1 view

glitter girl

May 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/6/97

well this is my first post here. i was invited to come and say hello by
jeremiah (hey you :) because i used to post somewhere else which nobody
else really posted to and has now been flooded with 'hotporn4U' posts
and so i've finally decided to pipe up.

so, hi. :>

my name's adrienne, and if i can find the time i'll probably post a lot
more here. if i'm welcome, that is. so what does 'cosuard' -mean-
anyway? and what kind of things do you people want to hear about, and
what do you -not- want to hear about..? (or is this a silly question and
i can post about anything..?)

maybe i'm worrying too much and should just hush. which is what i think
i'm going to do, right about -now-. :>

Andrew Hime

May 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/9/97

On 6 May 1997, Matthew P. Sayler wrote:
> glitter girl (moon@*don'tbotherspamming*.slim.demon.co.uk) wrote one fine day:

> > my name's adrienne, and if i can find the time i'll probably post a lot
> > more here. if i'm welcome, that is.
>

> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I don't get it.

Andrew Hime

May 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/10/97

On Tue, 6 May 1997, glitter girl wrote:
> well this is my first post here. i was invited to come and say hello by
> jeremiah (hey you :) because i used to post somewhere else which nobody
> else really posted to and has now been flooded with 'hotporn4U' posts
> and so i've finally decided to pipe up.

Um, ok.

> so, hi. :>

Hi. Commence slack.

> my name's adrienne, and if i can find the time i'll probably post a lot

> more here. if i'm welcome, that is. so what does 'cosuard' -mean-

Most anyone is welcome here.

> anyway? and what kind of things do you people want to hear about, and

Who cares what cosuard means, really?

> what do you -not- want to hear about..? (or is this a silly question and
> i can post about anything..?)

Feel free to post what you want. Some things that annoy me:

poetry from alt.1ders (old school)
that damned rifle thread

It was very punk rock of Cody Saunders, but it served to prove that most
people are idiots. And Jamison knows his shit. But we knew that.

> maybe i'm worrying too much and should just hush. which is what i think
> i'm going to do, right about -now-. :>

Hey, speak up. We can't hear you.

The weekend... starts here.